Tried to trade my bitcoins for stock in apple today at the bitcoin shop

>tried to trade my bitcoins for stock in apple today at the bitcoin shop
>sorry sir, these bitcoins were mined at 15 dollars. I’m afraid your ledger is locked in at $15. That’s the best I can do

What should I do biz? I thought I had my retirement savings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNXVWy9JD9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Apple Genius would tell you that. I'm a Bitcoin Genius. Send them to me and I'll fix it and send it back to you.

who the hell are these 2 and why do they look like that??

My dads they work at bitcoin

So, you want a quick rundown on them?

Lol retard. I locked in bitcoin at the top around $19k. Gonna cash out once this bubble pops.

Body dismorphia

>post 2000 tier shitter

someone give this man a quick rundown

Someone give him a quick rundown

You guys like to joke but seriously
>mined bitcoin in 2010
>recover wallet in 2017 during the hype
>bitcoin expired
>contact bitcoin.com and bitcoin.org
>s-sorry, y-you should have read the whitepaper, segregated witness drops old signatures so y-you need to move your coins from time to time so they dont expire in future releases

FUCK BITCOIN

"He needs a quick rundown."

This is a scam, I hacked his mainframe and he's not an expert, he's just going to steal them.

Send them to me @ 1GVVL2BggRgP6RBKmTRbaqKaA1hmhVDZVa

and i'll actually fix them, im a bitcoin genius.

Hello sir I think you need quick rundown, sir very thanks

You need a quick rundown my man?

they took the michael jackson pill

they are french scientists, igor and greshka bogdanov

everyone knows them in france, they appear on TV - theres a mystery about them and their appearance, no one knows if its normal, sickness or plastic surgery

ASCEND

youtube.com/watch?v=oNXVWy9JD9Q

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

This is a real thing? Htf does this happen?

Really proud of Veeky Forums for saying what had to be said. Screen capped

the subs have nothing to do with what they are saying

they are getting pranked

fucking newfags jesus just make a new wallet every 6 months like everyone else, use max TX fee to make sure it gets included in the new chain

got it thanks Veeky Forums

>He didn't install an Automatic Bitcoin Updater.

Makes me embarrassed to be on this board when there are still people RIGHT NOW who are not using an ABU to keep their fortune from expiring. After all the work you people put into mining and trading, you don't even take ten minutes to keep your coins rotated.

if you closely at macrons eyes after this encounter they have changed. he's been replaced