Join the AI gang

Posting this again for visibility, coin has been gaining steadily while every other has been bleeding, so create an account on Kucoin and use the referral code : 1N2K1 and I'll credit your account with 0.03 eth

1) Every coin that's been added to this exchange is up 5x or more. Deep Brain Chain and QLINK have uncalculated market caps that are nearly 500m and yet people keep pumping.

2) The majority of KuCoin's userbase is extremely retarded. The vast majority are literal pajeets. Join the KuCoin telegram. They FOMO into everything.

3) KuCoin has added over 800k users in the last week. Volume has more than doubled. People are going to take profits on KCS and look for the next coin to pump.

4) The team is massive and professional. Website looks great. The product itself is already being implemented, and pajeets don't care about that anyways.

5) Unique coin, little competition

6) Average IQ in this market is declining. I can go onto one of these facebook crypto groups and make a post telling people to buy a coin and they will. All I have to do is show my BTC wallet balance or something to prove credibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=3jgUnRvy8no
itunes.apple.com/us/app/aigang/id1273345506?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aigang.aigangapp&hl=en_GB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fag

Fuckit, how much more can i lose

>Brand new coin on Kucoin.
>Small market cap, below 100 million
>Easy 10x
>AI Insurance network.
>In a current dip

Heres an intro.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=3jgUnRvy8no

itunes.apple.com/us/app/aigang/id1273345506?mt=8

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aigang.aigangapp&hl=en_GB

SHUT YOUR FACE MUTHA BICH I FUCK U MUTHA BICH SUCKER OF COCK BUY DBC BRAIN GANG BUY AIX BICH CAN GUNA MOON STAY POOR I LOL AT U

Really worth reading the whitepaper too

Guess everybody too busy panicking bout their red portfolios

Yo what the FUCK are those walls

Chances to buy in cheap is what they are

Too bad I'm already allin

Why haven’t you maxed out your credit card yet

buy the dip. Quad bottom

This coin is gonna make me a chad

Every kucoin coin does the same thing. Put money in, wait for a 3x, and then walk away.

Then see red wojacks in 2 weeks when the newfags to Veeky Forums think this was a long term hold. See: PRL, DBC, etcetc.

I'd say PRL is potentially long-term, still 100mil marketcap and is actually one of the few coins that can have an immediate use

you should have just held ETH instead of buying this shit guys

Does ETH x2 in 20 minutes lmao? gtfo peasent we got bills to throw around

this

when did it 2x in 20 minutes

>down to 0.0028
God fucking dammit

You fucking mongoloid dbc was 7 cents like two weeks ago

buy more to balance it out