>Korea banned crypto
>Kucoin just fucking mtgoxed
>USDT just crashed. There was never any hard backing
>coinbase stopped USD withdrawals
>America is onboard to prohibit crypto

>can't even cash out

Why doesn't trump love crypto? It seems like his kinda shit

Trump does like crypto.

Stop with the FUD you stupid nigger. Korea didn't ban crypto. America isn't going to prohibit shit. Fuck off.

What exactly happened to KuCoin? I haven't read any crypto news for a week.

Korea didn’t ban shit, dumbfuck. But keep FUDding while I buy this BOGO half-off sale.

i came so far from my initial $1000 investment, and now it all comes falling down like this. hours of research and reading whitepapers, staring at graphs, digging through pajeet shit and sleepless nights of flipping coins. all for what? nothing.
why

quit spreading literal "fake news"

the korean thing was already proven bullshit, it's a bill that they might maybe consider (hundreds if not thousands of bills get proposed and denied each year), and the people are calling for the minister of finance to resign as a result of the FUD.

Kuckoins fine (but I hate it)

USDT is fine (but I hate it)

America isn't doing shit, that article you saw is fake news

coinbase sucks, hvae no opinion, wouldn't surprise me if they did stop withdrawals honestly

How much do you have now? If it’s a four figure number, you’re literally the worst trader ever.

nothing at all, he's pulling fantasies out of his ass

>America isn't doing shit (I hate it)
Fixed

He needs to get that on twitter desu

lmao So you might drop 50-75%, maybe 90%, but there will be another 10x months again.

i was at $116k just a day ago
now $90k and falling

He wanted to end the FED. Allowing crypto is a way to do this. I mean hell, entire market was up what 70 times during his first year in office?

Open your eyes.

Don’t measure your success in USD. Measure it in BTC. You fags should know by now that BTC fluctuates like crazy. It will be up 20% in three days. Then you’ll complain about how your alts are being JUSTED.

b-b-but my alts are being JUSTED now though

Dont you ever get tired of failing at FUD you stupid retard?

>don't measure your success in a currency usable in real lie
>instead measure it in a crypto that fluctuates like crazy and is not used for buying any goods in real life

M'sheeple

He doesn’t know much about the cyber

Only worry about USD when you’re ready to cash out. Until then, focus on your BTC value. Obviously you shouldn’t cash out when BTC is at a low point, but it shouldn’t matter to anybody right now unless they’re ready to cash out.

>Korea banned crypto
banned trading without ID
no
no
no
no

any other questions?

Fucking anime posters always full of bullshit. Every god damn time.

Anime website.

you're a fucking hermit, keep your money n bank savings account to get 2% returns. fag

Did I say I hate anime? People who insist posting on anime avatars for no reason are always the most autistic and rampant shitposting type. You can talk about anime without attaching a girl to your post

THEYRE SENDING FBI AGENTS AFTER ANYONE WHO BOUGHT CRYPTO RUUUN

He has gender dysphoria and expresses himself as that anime girl. Be patient with him. I know because I do it too.

Korea did not ban crypto
Coinbase stopping US withdrawls will stop the bleeding and is good

> prohibiting something that doesn't exist.

kys op

Doesn’t make sense, you could cash out ETH or LTC or BCC easily through Coinbase, what makes them any less of a denominator than BTC? Using USD as the denominator preserve my monkey mind’s sanity imo

That's funny cause I read the korean ban was FAKE NEWS, and the guy claiming it'd be banned will basically be getting fired.

It's time to start over. From the beginning. No more moon missions. No more lambos. This is what Satoshi would want.

Did you think that blithering moron was your friend or has any semblance of a real opinion on anything. /pol/ not only ruining our board with their retarded fuckery; they are literally destroying my gainz with their fucking retard POTUS

I wish you'd all fuck off back to your subreddit before you even found /pol/ and just die there

>Korea banned crypto
No they did not read the news. Nothing is final yet. Also why the fuck does it matter? You can't even trade with them due to capital controls.

no?

what?

1 or 2 people having trouble withdrawl the fuq

America is on board to tax crypto

Not sure if bait, FUD or braindead

Trump is a leftist desu

He doesn't like free markets

Wow. Everything you just said is wrong.

no I just like shitposting blitheringly to take my mind off red candles

What are you trying to achieve with this nonsense?

>-200 billion dollar in market cap inn one day
>exchanges crashing left and right
>tron exit scammed
>pink wojaks evolving faster than they can be contained
>African president just arrested the largest bitcoin farm in the world

It’s over lads, it’s all over

It's all over...