Veeky Forums picture the following

Veeky Forums picture the following.

>You made it in various moon missions
>You cash out with no issues
>You have now around 5 Million in cash
What do you do with your life now? Move somewhere else? Waste money on material goods? Travel? Reinvest?

Kill myself

Buy and outright own a house. Pay off my families debt. Invest some in long term funds for my future children. Reinvest the rest in more traditional assets and live off the interest. Possibly look into investing in start ups because at this point I have fuck you money.

i think that if you made it to 5m you're going to want 10m. i hope so because if not i'm probably going to kill myself. making money is the only thing i have in life i'm guessing because it's similar to a rpg

Buy some good land in rural Tasmania, build a little house and reinvest the leftovers.

>tfw 5 millions doesnt sound like much to you anymore

JESUS
what did you do to me Veeky Forums? Am literally falling down Wolf of Wall Street style...

Faggot you think they'll appreciate that? They'll notice you have money and will forever rely on you for handouts. $5mil ain't fuck you money, $10mil is where the fun starts

Spend $1M buying myself a nice mid size home, land, and maybe an extra rental property somewhere undervalued.

Put $3.5M in various stock, mainly solid market index ETFs like SPY and utilities

Keep $500k in free cash

Buy a few houses in London and live off the rent. Travel a lot.

This, it's not gonna get better, might as well quit while you're ahead.

>cashing out at 5 million
Am I retarded?

Buy a house outright, pay off all of my debts. Go back to college, attend Berkeley for music and sound engineering.

Pursue my music career while living a comfy life. Maybe pick up some part-time work here and there for kicks.

I buy a place for me to live in, I buy some property to rent it out to have some passive income and then I go to film school to try to be an actor/director

Are you from tassie or you just wanna move there? It's fucking beautiful - and cooler than the mainland

similar dreams m8, i wanna build custom synthesizers i can sell you for your custom studio when we both /make it/.

>cashing out of crypto

I don't think you understand how this works, faggot.

>Faggot you think they'll appreciate that?
I know they will faggot.

I have a hard time imagining 5 million.

-Pay off my school debt.
-Outright buy a house here and a condo in the city to rent out.
-Get a Tesla p100d.
-Invest in traditional assets.
-Learn piloting.
-Buy back into crypto.

Once wealthy, I'm scared of losing my humantiy. I'd try my best to stay humble and not let money blind me to being a good person.

>he thinks 5 million is fuck you money

Why the fuck do you people buy a house? Who needs an entire house just buy a condo

I'd try to turn it into 50m
I plan to pursue a career dealing with blockchain technology, so cryptos will always be part of my life

If managed properly yeah it kind of is. You could live off of it and never have to listen to a boss or anyone you don't want to again. Hence fuck you money.

With a condo you're still at the mercy of an owner. With a house, it's all you and fuck everyone else. Plus you can get some beautiful land in a peaceful place.

Buy cool clothes and cars for my friends and I and just have fun spending it as long as we can.

Put on an account with 0.5% monthly return and just become a NEET for the rest of my life.

Here's hoping bud. I'll buy a custom synth off of you.

Now's the time to accumulate seeing everything is going sideways for the next month or so. Once we're in the swing of Q2 everything will be back on it's feet and the market will continue to boom again.

We're gonna make it man. Or die trying.

buy an apartment

> Buy 15 properties in which ever city Amazon opens up their new headquarters: 2-3 million.
> 1 million into traditional stocks
> Lambo, matte black red capilers
> Buy citizenship in Thailand and go back and forth from USA
> Retire

>BNB is a safe haven for the "dip"
>BNB will bounce between $20 - $23
>Buy low, sell high
>Repeat to accumulate
>After dip BNB will continue to rise
>Buy back into the coins you just lost your house on today at a lower rate
>Profit

Be able to afford therapy in Canada instead of just being given random pills for free

You think you're the owner if you buy a house? See what happens if you don't pay property taxes.

Point is to not lose money by renting