How FUCKED are you?

how FUCKED are you?
I've lost 30% (THIRTY FUCKING PERCENT) of my entire money stack. half a years sallery.

I lost 30% too, so 80 euros :^) feels good to be poor

dumb adhd normie, just hold

im down 130k since yesterday

yup. lost 50k in this mayhem.
Crypto is not for the weak.

Down 50k. Can barely breathe.

nigga I lost 2.5 years of salary in the last week, fucking xrb man

I went all in on LINK post-ICO and held all the way through. I am literally impervious to dips now. I'm like Gandalf the fucking white.

I'm up 10% since two days ago.

SALARY you fucking retard. Are you people 14 years old or some shit? You deserve to lose your stack. Not like you'd contribute to society with your intellegence level.

Sounds like your first rodeo, calm down hold your shit the next wave is coming.

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege trading with you these past few years Veeky Forums. You all are some of the most gifted autists I have ever known or had the pleasure of REEEEEEing with. I'm going down with the ship, see you on the other side user..

Get in Binance Coin (BNB).

Short version:

>>devs use 20% of profits each quarter to buy back and destroy the BNB supply until it reaches 1/2 supply

>>binance is not the most widely used marketplace and is gaining popularity rapidly

>>EVEN IF some miracle caused no tokens to burn, we still have a useful token that's only going up with the increased normie demand.

And they also plan to use BNB to power gas transactions on their upcoming decentralized exchange.

down 50%

I put a ton into OPT and it crashed into the toilet

basically I got mega-justed

Still up 25% on the weekly, not mad

$130k a day ago
sold $30k yesterday
The other $100k dropped to $85k

Same. Up 27% for the weekly.

I thought fidget spinning was a dumb trend, but then I got mine. I felt the spin, I felt it on my finger, I felt the rush of a good spin. It changed me. I got my spinner ironically, but I was wrong. Its amazing, I'm smarter, more productive, more focused at work, a simple task is now much better. Outsiders dont get it, they dont get us. I'm not saying were better but were more open minded and probably smarter. I love this community, and I love this way of life..

Down 7% today, up 20% over the week.

Get less bad at this OP

it'll recover (assuming you didn't buy dog shit).

buy high sell low

Up 40% in the last month. Can't complain.

Just gonna keep on holding these bags.

Down over 300k from yesterday's peak.

you havent lost if you didnt cash out faggot

I'm down 50% from my ATH peak 2 days ago. I finally made it into 1 BTC club and then it was swiftly taken away from me.

I got in a week ago bought some shitcoins and got down about 30%

shouldve just holded ETH

lemme guess you are 16-17 years old?

Tron, Link, AirSwap?
Please before you start yes I know, tron, reeee

I lost almost nothing because I only own VEN and ETH

if you are losing money in these gold mine markets you need to just go to your bank and pay someone to invest for you , because you aint makin it out here boy

me too

Yea but had you been in for 2 months you would have already 4x so 30% is fuck all.
And if you bought at the ATH then you're an idiot and deserve to lose money.

Up 150% since last month. Just ride the dips and load. Weak hands will always get btfo

Sorry everyone!
This was all my fault.
Whenever I join something it tends to turn to shit right afterwards!

Went from $250k to $150k in 2 days.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT RIGHT UP.

China and Korea are fucking up the market. I'm cashing out until the dust settles.

>user be like

I dont know. I deleted blockfolio and not giving a fuck for a while. That's how we chads roll.

Before this shit happened i was at $33,000. Mostly in on XRP, ETH, COSS and DBC

xlm ven req gang?

>Tfw lost 120% of portfolio and bank is coming to repossess your cardboard box

God Speed user. See you there

do yourself a favor. sell now and buy in a day or two after it goes back up so you have half the stack you had before. this way next time it corrects you won't lose as much because you wont have as much.

STFU,

I lost 40k in 2 days, 1/2 of my portfolio.

just stay calm and wait some days bud.

NEVER SELL LOW FAGGOT

I don't know if this is a MEME but I'm also down 50k

Ghost ride the dip

so cut my dick off, cut that in half, sew back on half of my dick in hopes that it doesn't burn half as bad next time I piss? did I miss anything?

:( 70 to 35k, not as bad you tho

I am down 40k USD.... Fuck

or just donate everything, then you'll have something better than money - the feeling of helping others desu

meh, it'll go back up

-$182,440 in a day.
Stay strong plebs, stay strong.

This is why you leave like 15% cash in your portfolio so you can bargain shop at times like this. Why did you spend everything you had to invest all at once?

addictive personality I guess user

Good shit bruh. I’ll see you there soon

im only down 10% somehow

>half a years sallery.

Good thing we don't have jobs, amirite?
Gais?

buying high and selling low is good for me when others do it

I'll be waiting

you'll never walk alone

Fucking down 25% of all the investment and qith all my ETH fucking frozen on the network

i've been all in ven

things are pretty good

Yeah, I'm probably gonna become an hero.

What is this "down" you speak of?

>Fucked
Lol.
I'm "down" about 50-100k depending on if we're going off ATh or just the recent dip and I could be less fazed. I've got enough money in Fiat to never have to touch coins.

Feels comfy, even if red is my least favorite color.

look behind you user, that was this "down" you seek, lord kek carried you through the "down" times

Daddy will fill your bank account no matter how fucking dumb you are with your money. Sleep tight son.

Down 5%. Like I give a fuck.

Sell now OP before it becomes an entire years worth . Iron hands ppl are stupid

HE'S MY SON

I'm still up 8k for the year. But a few days ago I was up 14k

About 50% myself not worried it is just a correction

I hit half a mil on sunday.

Now $360,000.00

I don't even care, I know it'll go back up. My hands are made of iron motherfuckers.

Nope, I wasn't retarded enough to buy in on pajeet coins... i'm talking about ETH

Binance is the most used marketplace... It is literally THE BIGGEST exchange now in terms of volume.

> already made it
> tells others to stay calm

fuck you dude, reminds me of vitalik saying to care about technology, not money

Claim it as a capital loss.
Get tax concessions.
Make sure you keep records.

Down about $750 so, as nature would dictate, stupid people like me remain poor. The demiurge is pleased with my suffering.

I put a pretty large amount of savings into ripple, etherium, and Bitcoin in September.
I've mainly ignored it due to family, holidays, and not worrying about a pidly 6k of their away money.
Did my gambling r pay off our is it gone?
Don't feel like going to the office to log into the PC, phone posting currently.

Pic unrelated, just (you) b8

Did you seriously buy something at $35 when 3 weeks ago it was under a $1?

Good lord

If anyone here bought at ATH, sell now and buy back in after a couple of minutes. This will lower your cost basis and lower your taxes significantly if you're playing with a good chunk of money.

damn son

are you that guy who has 1M of DBC and TRX each?

The problem with you cucks is you all have weak baby hands. I put 15k credit card debt on this. Emptied bank account. Held through the June/July crash. All Veeky Forums is now is PND and shit coin chasing and then you cry when you loose 20% of your $500 buy in.

Salty fag detected.

Im down $7k from 35k
I can weather this storm EZ considering i started with 12k, reached 50k and now sitting 40k. If i loose half again overnight i may reconsider cashing out but thats very unlikely.

same. just hold faggot.

not much cause most of my shit is in BNB ;)

lost 20%, which is 40$, feels good to be poor

He doesn't hold BBT
kek thats some slow growth you got

Around $40k, not that bad. I've been $75k down in a day before.

If you held VEN you would not have lost anything!

>sallery
Somehow I believe you