Me and my portfolio

>Me and my portfolio.
>Bought 20 ICX @ $6.88
>18 ICX @ $9.78
>30 ICX @ $12.29
>10 ICX @ $9.67

Holy Fuck and now it's at $8 something.

Cheer me up please. I don't know how much profits ill be making come EOM

Plus, benefits of selling @ main net VS HODL to Dec 2018?

Guys I've invested damn about $1200 US at least since Dec 30th and I'm down to $887 US

Am I going to make it... please... ICX triple by EOM please...

Hello from the other side...

We have an almost identical portfolio, except I have BNTY as well.
Bought 40 @ $3
Bought 40 @ $9

I sold some yesterday before the korean FUD, and bought Vechain instead, now I have 50/50

>Wah my $300
This dip is nothing just chill the fuck out and read a book. You'll be up in a couple of days

Dont tell me that shit. Look at how I bought 30 ICX at 12.29$ fuck.

Realistic EOM price at main net? and EOY price? I heard of people planning to sell it at main net not sure why

Just sold 12k :>)

youre a fucking retard. stop being a fucking retard.

dump ur bags and go back to working mcdies pussy

Because they can move to another moon mission and make double their money in a week

You don't know pain.
ICX was 70% of my portfolio 3 days ago. I had dumped 5k into it.

Now VeChain has taken number one with a measly 3500 investment

Bought mostly at 10.5$ OP ITS GOING TO ALRIGHT, RIGHT??? RIGHT???

Sell now and buy BNB or tether.

I DONT KNOW MAN I BOUGHT 30 AT 12.29 FUCKSAKE

No I didn't that was another GUY!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's picking up volume in binance anyways & mainnet soon

what was another guy? You confused me

IDK how much to expect at main net release and wether to sell or HODL till end of year.. I just want $100K by Dec...

How about Naw?
How about I ride this shit to 500 bucks a coin, or until it is worth 0 dollars.

Get rich, or don't bother.

I made a mistake going all in Lol but im not worried, I wanna hold it till EOY too. But I'm gonna take profits of it and put into other alts.

Calm down, dude. This dip is godsend.
I will sell 25% of my VEN after jan 15 to increase my ICX position. Believe in what you are investing on, user (unless it is a shitcoin, in that case you should be afraid. And ICX is not a shitcoin).

Just relax faggots mainnet hasn't even launched yet. Icx is long term hodl. Go watch a movie or something, it will be back up at 12 in a week.

When do you fuckign think it will go to 500? JUST TELL ME I WILL 100x MY $12.29 INVESTMENT BY END OF YEAR PLEASE I WANT MY 100K$

It peaked at 12...ill go back there in a couple of weeks and you'll make your $2 gain.

ICX is up 60% in the past 7 days!

I doubt 500$ Lol but 50$ sure

Yo fill me in with the VEN situation... as you can see I got some money in VEN (not as much as ICX for a reason b/c I thought ICX was the best ROI)... is 15th Jan the rebrand? how much will it 'x' by and when? That way ill do the same and put it into ICX so I can capitalise on main net launch

Ya but I'm down with ICX so this shit better atleast double by EOM or I will KMS