ITS HAPPENING

BLOCKFOLIO EXIT SCAM GET YOUR FUNDS OUT NOW

I can't withdrawl, WTF, THEY HAVE ALL MY MONEY. AHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just lock your ledgers they wont be able to withdraw

PHEW JUST DELETED ALL MY HOLDINGS THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP

SHIIIIIT MY BLOCKFOLIO IS EMPTY AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I ACCIDENTALLY UNINSTALLED BLOCKFOLIO

WTF DO I DO BROS
ALL MY MONEY IS GONE ITS NOT FAIR BROS

IT'S FINE GUYS, I KEPT MY BITS ON MTGOX, TRUSTED EXCHANGE

i just shut off my phone

newfags

Wait wat... If you only had money on blockfolio you had no money at all to begin with man...

WHAT THE FUCK I HAD ALL MY MONEY ON BLOCKFOLIO WHATS HAPPENING? THAT WAS 600 FUXKING DOLLARS WHAT THE FUCK?

Bros I just downloaded BLOCKFOLIO for the first time and found it has 76k on it, did I accidentally hack someones monies?

Is this a joke?

you can buy coins with blockfolio?

They’re withdrawing. Float it.

>one of these threads again
seriously. wtf is going on right now?
all these HURR LOOK HOW RETARDED I CAN ACT circle jerk threads on /ibz/ right now...

you haven't been here long have you? I would say 90% of all the shit on here is trolling normies with FUD and just insider jokes. the rest is pajeet spam.

How the FUCK do I get my private keys from blockfolio? They arent fucking there

DO I LOOK LIKE IM JOKING YOU DUMB FAGOT? THIS IS MY FUCKING RENT MONEY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

Shitposting should be a bannable offense

>he doesn't funpost between trades
Why are you even here?

AHHHHHH

Fuck off IRS.

The normies have sold at a loss, time to pump it

Kys newfag

Literally all my money was in blockfolio, I had 100+k Veeky Forumsnessmen. What the fk do i do now? Can I recover it from my Iphone? The whole app is fucking gone. I think I've been hacked!

FUCKING IDIOTS THIS IS REAL

IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

IM LOST GUYS IM CRYING IM IN PIECES

BTC being over $10k defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $10k?

I bet you are fun at parties arent you? tee hee

i bought five bitcoin packages on blockfolio with my credit card but now i can't cash out? what the fuck?

Wtf just checked my folio
Is this somekind of sick joke??????

Fuck off nuoldfag, shitposting isn't funny unless you came here from reddit for the epic frog memes

kekked

so you came from reddit NOT for the epic frog memes?

Look at the coinmarketcap top 100, is a blood massacre right now. Let us have some fun

THE CEO OF BITCOIN JUST COMMIT SUICIDE, HOLY SHIT GET OUT BLOCKFOLIO IS EMPTY

And normans like you ruin our fun. Go back to plebit and 8gag or where ever you and your friends get their kicks

wtf faggot give it back that was mine

it's 103% link right?

Fuck off poser. Old Veeky Forums was 3 posts per hour of people trying to scam buyers on e-bay for 50 bucks

HOLY FUCK DELTA IS DOING IT TOO, I CAN'T CASH OUT TO MY BANK WHAT THE FUUUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you have to call delta airlines and ask for the green wojak special service. it is the secret code word. then once this is done, its ez pz bing bing bong bong release the funds