What do you guys think of Lamden?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptobutlers.com/lamden/
youtube.com/watch?v=PMsJfm0hSfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

scam

Scam. Market sell all lamdens

its a shitcoin good luck!

If it hits a popular exchange will it go bullish ?

Stop posting dickhead I’m trying to accumulate b4 we get On a normie exchange

>10 000 transactions per second
>it’s an ERC20 token

This is how easy it is to scam people out of their money with an ico

explain please

cryptobutlers.com/lamden/

The tech is very promising, the only question is if the team can deliver. This should 2-3x when it launches on cryptopia (likely next week)

The tokens are changed once the mainnet is up, brainlet

Holding out strong while all the shitcoins drop

Plenty of projects start as erc20 and are switched to their own token or coin later. That part doesn't make it a scam.

This. They claim to be the king of everything based on that table - with erc-shit. Let me laugh already. A lot of people will be disappointed and finally they will dump the shit out of this scam.

Buy WanChain that is realistic in its goals but still very ambitious and has actual super-star team that you can trust.

brainlet detected

It’s very straightforward. The graphic says it can do 10000 transactions per seconds, when in fact it is only a shitty ERC20.

Fucking genius over here

>trusting kids that have achieved absolutely nothing except monumentally fuck up an airdrop

kek

"market sell"

Lol this guy has buy orders up lmao.

Yes, when mainnet is launched it will do 10,000tx/s.

Are you mentally deficient or something?

Salty idiots that didn't buy ICO in this thread.

Its an ERC20 token right now but they are planning to launch their mainnet. You guys cant be this retarted.

As in ICO investor that sold everything last night. I think it's a scam. This video is what did it for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMsJfm0hSfc

The fact that they're making such a huge production over the token burn is shady as fuck and he's just bullshitting for 20 minutes. No technical details, no nothing. They obviously have no product. Plus the last update email was just talking about all the twitter celebs that shilled Lamden. pic related. I would advise to get out while you can.

Checking myself

but that being said you can probably still make another 5x off this, just don't get caught with you dicks in your hands when this thing crashes

They literally have an MVP in their github.

can you link it here please? I want to check it out

You cancelled it out - lurk more faggot.

I got in after ICO but would like to see their github start getting some actual updates. They mentioned they will be doing so soon.

It has an interesting concept and if the tools become useful and effective, it could really be a great project.

Offering cost free blockchains to businesses may be very attractive if they can indeed not be open to spam.

It's a platform coin that could really do well. Wish I was in at ICO prices though :P

Scam just watch the videos, they're entry-level devs. I could make the same kind of vague handwavy speech when I was 2 months into programming.

The fact that this can pump x10 shows how much of a bubble we're into.

Really? Because I have looked in there and all I see is shell garbage. Can you link to this?

I'm 99.9% sure this is a scamcoin, but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

Look at the Github code. It's just a wrapper around Geth. They have very limited blockchain skills.

DEV team is forward and honest. This is what I would like from an ICO exited team. They have potential simply because of the advisors. These are young intelligent kids with a very smart real world idea. Trust the process, let it 5x easily, and then maybe you should sell.

Nothing but a another shit coin.You faggots should stop hoping and dreaming...rather invest in something that's obviously going to moon, applying common sense. TIO is going to be the next Hawala. With a circulation of only 450000 tokens..Don't buy now and fucking regret it!

That's what I see as well.

I mean, let's look at the facts:

>A bunch of fancy blockchain words strung together in a meaningless way and tossed into a whitepaper
>Zero actual roadmap / real plans of how they'll achieve any of their pie in the sky ideas
>Children at the helm, literal children, with no real world work or business experience
>Have already started and abandoned one blockchain oriented project/ICO
>Zero technology developed, but a bunch of absolutely garbage shell code - I really don't understand why it even exists except maybe to trick normies into thinking there is real code there?
>Zero devs before they raised money for their ICO
>Hired devs supposedly but refuse to give any information about them
>Literally zero information about how they plan on achieving anything, or what they actually plan on achieving, but yet they send out shill emails and shill themselves on twitter nonstop

This legitimately SCREAMS scamcoin. For those of you up on this currently, I'd recommend selling now while you can still turn a nice profit on someone possibly dumber than you.

it's amazing how similar these 2 shill posts are

suppman shilling it. what else u want.

Hawala was never a thing. It's a scam coin.

this, it's an obvious scam or at the very best a business bound to fail. The risk is not worth it. Get out while you can

lamden is top volume in ed and idex. u guys really missing another dragon kind of moon.

crypto is high risk. 90% of top 100 coins does not have product. make money and get out of it. if you like money lamden is on of the best roi u can make in jan ico's

Not to mention you can't even find it unless you know about it - any reason you can think they are using their address instead of TAU for the listing on ED?

You are a big guy, thanks for this.

ED is not listing any more nigga, ED doing their own ICO, so u have to use address no ticker .

Why?

lol. he literally fudding to grab some cheap lamden. fuck we wont sell it until it had 1 bill mcap

Literally more than 50% (perhaps even more) of the coins in the top 100 do not have working product. What do Tron and Caradano have? Absolutely nothing. Try FUDing harder kiddos.

Yes it's scary how many idiots are in crypto.
don't get me wrong, I still have my bonus tokens and plan on waiting for at least 500% gains to sell. But this coin is most risk than normal.

Because it's a scam. There's no specificity in the whitepaper or the roadmap. Just look at this shit. Have they even completed any month 1 tasks that weren't sale related?

ED won't list any more coins until their shitty scam ICO is over. TAU will be listed on real exchanges very soon so you can take a chance on ED now, or wait to buy it at 2x current cost when it hits real exchange.

you stupid pajeets I will never forgive that you fudded me out of DASH

you will not fud me out of TAU

kill yourselves

>6 posts brown shitter ID pajeet FUD

This is the first time in the few days I see such coordinated negativity against Lamden. Nothing but shills the past few days. Seems like some scammy discord is planning a pump, thanks just bought 1 ETH worth

you guys are getting desperate
look who's talking

ADA has a better chance to deliver.

non pajeet here. this is super risky. the ceo who does the shitty youtube videos is a fucking dweeb and they have already fat fingered a huge airdrop. i recommend a quick profit on this one bud

thanks pajeet, I got 10 eth worth of it. u pajeets created same fud for dragon,icx,nbl as well.

It may or may not be a scam coin. Their one or two retard devs definitely don't know what the fuck they're doing.

they onboard 5 more devs. they know their shit what doing. better than tons of out there. high risk/high reward

>7 TAU has been deposited into your MetaMask

Nice english Sanjay pajeet coin confirmed