Hodl me brahs

hodl me brahs

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My hands are getting weak. The market sell button is tempting

Doing it. I won't even go on Binance tonight.

yo wtf

Im literally at -78% of my gains because of this coin

got in at 12$ ! not regretting yet

I haven't looked at my blockfolio for 10 hours

painful bump

still hodling.
painful.

didn't fully realize at first and now i think it's pretty much too late to matter, but icx had the korean exchange listing at least partially priced in, probably a reason it dropped relatively hard compared to others. regardless iron hands.

holding ~6k
painful.

2.5k here. What's your buy-in? I average at $4, but it still hurts losing virtually 30% in a day.

Don't know why you guys are holding this still.

There are two options
1) you're retarded
2) you hold ICX yourself
Now which is it?

Holding 3200 - 81% of my portfolio. I got in from $4.80 to $7.80. But I wouldn't sell regardless of the price I paid. Selling low, despite what you hear to the contrary, is not how you make it. ICX has laid a vast groundwork. They will not fail, and neither will I by selling.

Smart user. We're going to make it. 3200 will probably make you a millionaire EOY.

I bought at like $6.70. But yeah, it sucks seeing all those gains vanish. I'm pretty sure once shit settles in Korea its going way back up.

the politician cuck who spread the fud should be hanged

yeah similar buy-in price.

and eww it's recovering not very well for now. still huge potential and i think korea fud will end up being smoke, but might've been a better move temporarily switching to something else n buying back in later for more gainz. ohwell pricy lessons learnt

I don't like fucking around with my retirement money tbqh. It's too much money at risk when you realize each ICX is likely to be worth $300 if all goes well. You can't time it reliably anyway.

Is this coin good? I heard it was like the Korean Digibyte

ICX guys are the worse. I hope you guys sink entirely.

Holy fuck. $300 ICX and I buy my own plane. I doubt that buddy. 120 billion mcap btw. Let's get to $50 first.

Yup this is why.

So glad I sold for VEN yesterday.

Good to know people like you missed the flight.

Bought at 4 sold at 11? Have fun with the rest.

It's doubtful in current market, yes. But realize that crypto is heading towards multi-trillion market cap. Let's assume ICX hits $20 billion after the summit hype. Next let's assume the crypto market goes to $5 trillion market cap. Both are fairly likely scenarios, right?
In this case ICX only needs to preserve its market share to hit $100-200 billion market cap.

Agreed. Along with that fat pajeet bitch “journalist”

no thanks lmfao

Watch out for these pump groups

discord gg/tSWYF6V
(Replace the space with a dot)

try again OP man

FACT: ICX is the new Verge coin.

The pajeet squad is here.

Meh I'm still up but not much

so wait are we selling?

Kek a 3 man dev team backed by normies hyping up 3 failed vaporware deadlines vs a 40 man dev team with a working product and solid partnerships

at least come up with some believable FUD

got in at 11 cents @ ICO. Glad there are people like you out there. Wouldnt have made 6 figures with this baby otherwise. Thanks!

Will I be ok anons?

800 ICX
25k XLM
170 DRGN

1682 POE
60 DBC

Toyota RAV 4?
Lotus?
Lambo?

more like pic related