VEN thread

guys i am deep in VEN. i believe in the tech, i believe in the future of the tech.

but i have naysayers claiming "MARKET CAP TOO HIGH NO ROOM FOR GROWTH".

im a rather newfag, and would appreciate some more expert opinions arguing on both sides.

many thanks, faggots.

"... as the wind jostles the decrepit leaves from their morbid slumber, a droll whisper echoes through the valley. 'op is a faggot' "

Breyer Capital invested in it and their only other investment was ethereum (Look up Breyer Capital if you don't know what that is). Eth is at ~114 bil and VEN is at ~2 bil.

Whoever says VEN has no room to grow is fucking retarded.

it's really that easy.

Sit tight, dont you worry. The hype only is going to make VEN moon. Add news to that and it will double moon. Take small profits when price goes vertical for too long to buy some small caps or get more VEN. Listen to both, fud and shilling. DYOR to decide which YOU think is right. This is gonna be a fun ride. Check antshares/neo for inspiration. See you soon, poorfag! :)

every dollar ven goes up i make 15k
it is so fun :D

The investing is hard thing is a fucking meme lul

YES despite what little i do know, i knew this. and im glad to hear that others are aware of it to and the potential it offers.

>6308250
hopefully we'll both make it :) only got 2.5k invested but gonna accumulate more over time. goal is to keep it comfy at 10k.

Old school whale from pre mtgox days has been accumulating ven for about a week now
His targets are high and he sets floors with each pump... keep eyes out lads

Breyer capital also got Ven when it was 50 cents.

Oh wait, let me guess, you think Breyer would announce its holdings while they were still accumulating?

lol

Whats your point? They haven't dumped the fuck out of Ethereum yet. This is clearly a long term hold, not a Jim Breyer pump n' dump.

Breyer also got ETH when it was $200

Pajeets don't know what will hit them when PBoC announcement will come soon.

Oh and the huge cross partnerships with DNV-GL this month.

This shit is going straight to the moon, whether you like it or not.

You either take the spaceship or be left behind forever and be a poor cuck.

Yeah. I was already 60% in Ven when I saw his article. I went all right then.

The fact that he went from thinking it was a great buy to actually investing in it says a whole fucking lot.

Odds of this hitting 35 billion market cap?

I've been in VEN since november. I'm still not selling, because it will definitely still grow a lot

Think about this for a second. Breyer knows that ETH got to 100 bil in market cap, even if, as you say, he bought in late. And okay, so Breyer got in VEN early. But why the hell would he sell anytime soon? He's not an idiot, and has witnessed how large market caps can get for successful cryptos. Even being as conservative as possible, why wouldn't he sell at least at 10-20 billion in market cap?

I've already thought about it. I was 40/40/20 eth/ven/shitcoin swings long before Breyer made any type of announcement.

You don't need confirmation from this type of entity to make sensible picks, and following their example LONG after they have accumulated could get you burned.

Source? In a quora article where he was talking about VEN he said DYOR and didn’t imply he had any. Then once he announced his position he edited the article to disclose he was invested. This was all happening when it was $4+.

>he thinks a private venture capital company would publicly disclose what it is accumulating, and when they started in an interview

oh sweety...

High hopefully. I'm close to finally making it.

If it does a 2X from here I will be a millionaire.

MAKE IT GO BACK DOWN IM STILL ACCUMULATING

and you're here shilling it becuse you have big bags to dump on normies LOL

Spotted the retarded normie

How much do you guys think 1 Thor will be worth?

Too late to buy in? What's a good entry point?

Anywhere from $1 to $30.

VEN is slapping everyone with its huge cock in the face and they still don't buy in. You literally have to hate money not to be in this shit. Its the only project that has kept its value with this korea pajeet scam.

Node Master here. VEN holders will be the first people on earth able to afford private luxury spacecraft. If you want to stay on Earth and die poor in an average human lifespan just keep chasing the scam of the month here. I'll be preparing for the next paradigm of human evolution and exploration from the official VeChain O'neill cylinder. It sounds rediculous, but I'm dead serious. Most of you will not make it. The few that will are just starting to understand how this is going to play out.

Cardano is at 20+ with no product. There is plenty of room for hype to push it.

tfw when the new 1% don't know how to spell 'ridiculous'

>big bags to dump on Normies
>50% up in the last 30 hours

Who could someone be holding bags? Even if you bought ath a couple hours a go you would only be down like 10% lmao