COLX

Give me a 4 month estimate on the price of COLX.
Seems to have decent potential based on being cheap and listing on cryptopia and kucoin soon.
Worth getting 200k and HODL?

Yes. Definently. KuCoin listing is in progress.

use my kucoin code to get colx

1dfHK

10-30 cents easier ways to make money with less risk. Dev team is a bit shaddy they've rebranded this shitcoin a few times.

I do believe so

Shit coin goes from 1 sat to over 100x in the span of a month and people are seriously asking if now is a good time to get in?

so yes? thank you sir.

Literally could not be a worse time to get in.

Go for it OP, I guaranteed you that you wont regret your decision if you decide to buy COLX coin
For the next four month prediction I say it would be .10 cents

use my kucoin code to get DBC
1uhdb
get in on this massive sale

PRIVACY RATING 5/5 STARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's at least a safe hodl to weather these red nights

>Dev team is a bit shaddy they've rebranded this shitcoin a few times.
Shouldn't this inspire more trust that the project hasn't been abandoned yet? Why spend all this work on an old project if you don't care about it? Just fork another shitcoin and hire some pajeets. They haven't done this.

No shit, I made 20btc off it. I can't wait to go to the telegram when it's back at 1-5 sats and watch all the tards cry and call it a scam.

Hahhahaha yes they have you idiot, they changed to pivx code.

They paid one of the PIVX developers (Presstab) to fork the codebase and he hasn't been seen since.

There's a reason their last two attempts at shitcoins failed.

But by all means buy a coin that's gone more than 100 times in a month.

Natural selection at its finest.

this project sounds way better than the verge shit coin. Can somebody link me to the white paper? I can't seem to find in on their website

this shit is going to dump so hard when it hits bigger exchanges.
people who bought before the massive runup have huge bags waiting to be dumped. I should know, I'm one of those people

Verge would be a better buy. Not even joking.

they don't have one, which is retarded considering they've been around since like 2013

its private
just like their coin

why dump instantly? and not ride the wave until you get more for the dump?

So I can make a profit, and buy back in when it crashes.

Yes 5 out of 5 stars for privacy pajeet! Stealth anonymous!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf? how are you guys fucking dumping money into a project that doesn't even have a white paper? I swear...

They're "working on" the whitepaper.

I know, I'm big into pivx and I'm agreeing with you. It's 100% a shitcoin I got in at Lsats up to 2 sats and sold it all to these pump chasers.

Good point I just bought 100k

Sorry I meant that as more of a warning to others, not directed at you. I minced my words a little there.

It's actually just a shitcoin.

as long as it grows to about 10 cents
i can be happy.

>anonymous team
>no whitepaper
>several rebrands

good luck buddy

WHY DID I HAVE TO BUY THIS SHIT ON COINSMARKETS EXIT SCAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No worries