Xtrabytes 1000x gains 2018

DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED

DONT SAY I DIDN'T TRY TO SAVE YOU

DON'T SAY YOU COULD NOT HAVE PREVENTED YOUR FATE

DONT SAY YOU WOULD HAVE BOUGHT XTRABYTES IF ONLY SOMEONE TOLD YOU OF IT

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

THE PATH TO RICHES IS IN YOUR HANDS

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Durrr my coinngets the green checks but everyone else's coin gets da Redd durrre

Every fucking coin does this

Shoo

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

:comfy: af rn desufampai-san
Sadly, I only have 1.1k XBY because I am a poorfag

Already confirmed over 1k transactions in a second on the shitty testnet

Going balls deep

Who /all in XBY/ here?

I don’t think we will see xvg type gains ever again user.

Though if we do I’ll have about 20M

>decentralized storage
>dapps
>instant messaging

>3584 static nodes
So, those 3,584 nodes are responsible for providing all of the storage space and computing power for the entire network?

There will be as many nodes as needed

>Huuur facts don't mean anything only thing important is Bitcoin and ethereum up big they king

Thanks just bought 100k

listing on kucoin 21st of janurary

kucoin offers real rewards for using their platform and holding their token

kucoin.com & use this ref 1dfHK

Be rewarded biz it's your turn to get rich

Yes, bagholder here.

Sauce?

doesn't look like a good entry point. Market crashing like every other shit coin. But may hold once it floors before kucoin

They only applied for a listing so far. Not confirmed.

Shut the fuck up you absolute retard. This coin is either gonna be $200 EOY or 0. Now is a good time to buy.
>tfw you bought at 15 cents
So pleased someone shilled this to me.

It’s not a shitcoin it’s an ethereum killer. Hold this coin for 1 year. God I’m so TRIGGERED by your remarks. My xby is not a shitcoin.

lol w/e. I'll get in when it bottoms out boys. Just calls it likes I sees it.

>getting emotional over your investments
Never gonna make it, pajeet

It's not gonna dip more bro

Actually this. Could bull run from here. I'm in.

I'm already holding 100k dude, I don't care if it dips or not. I'm just giving you a little friendly advice - constantly reevaluate the true value of your portfolio objectively, and act accordingly. XBY isn't your baby, it's just an asset

"I'm holding x amount of this coin I'm FUDing so it's not FUD" fuck off nigger

This

>anything that isn't FOMO is FUD
hownu.ru

I ain't clickin that shit nigga fuck off

IM BUYING NOW THE LISTING ON KUCOIN ON THE 21ST WILL BOOST THIS HIGHER THAN EVER BEFORE

pretty sure the 21st listing is fake news. They applied for Kucoin but have not heard anything back yet

seems good and all, its really just lacking a catchy name needed to succeed. xtrabyes sounds pajeet tier

XBY is the shit I'm most excited for

#winning

faggot scam coin eracucks are going to be devastated

The fucking actual market cap once nodes launch with be under a fucking 100 mil. Buy buy buy

i guarantee we will. crypto has proven itself. even if a crash happens a flood of new money will follow at some stage over the next few years

bump

How is posign any different than any other masternode system?

XTRABYTES is powered by the Proof-of-Signature (PoSign) consensus algorithm, a unique and revolutionary approach to achieving distributed consensus which was created by Founder and Lead Developer, Zoltán Szabó (aka. Borzalom).

In all other existing blockchain technologies, transactions are verified and blocks created by only one randomly selected node in the network. Common consensus algorithms such as Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, and Proof-of-Importance attempt to ensure that the node selected is not malicious or faulty, but they cannot guarantee that this is the case.

PoSign comprises a radically different approach. Transactions are verified by a network of what are called STATIC nodes—importantly, each of these nodes must sign off on a transaction before the associated block can be appended to the chain. Should a malicious node repeatedly attempt to compromise the chain, it will be blacklisted automatically.

STATIC nodes are the backbone of the XTRABYTES network. The word STATIC is derived from the words; Services Transactions and Trusted in Control, which is all of what defines our STATIC nodes in the simplest way.

SERVICES - All modules attached to the XTRABYTES network must be served by at least 1 STATIC node.
TRANSACTIONS - All transactions are processed by the STATIC nodes.
TRUSTED - Each STATIC node is registered by a deposit of XBY and is known by the XTRABYTES network.
CONTROL - The STATIC network controls the entire XTRABYTES MODULAR BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM.

The security improvements are profound—to compromise XTRABYTES, the entirety of the STATIC node network must be compromised and a single malicious actor cannot undermine the integrity of the blockchain. Additional benefits include substantially decreased energy consumption as the consensus algorithm does not require nodes to solve computationally difficult problems to earn transaction fees or create new tokens.

A corollary of requiring each node to sign transactions is that these nodes be able to communicate with one another rapidly and seamlessly. To address these requirements, XTRABYTES has developed and introduces The VITALS (Virtual Information Transmissions ALigning STATIC's) Network.

VITALS comprises a private network directly interconnecting the online STATIC nodes; effectively providing VPN-like functionality to the network. VITALS therefore supports the communication needs of the XTRABYTES blockchain by providing interference-free direct paths between nodes to ensure security and speed when processing transactions.

The PULSE system relays messages between nodes and functions like an instant messaging service. Crucially, synchronicity is always maintained—offline nodes are automatically forwarded missed messages which they then sign when they come online again. These transmissions are always encrypted and timestamped, and cannot be altered.

A simple explanation of how this will function:

XTRABYTES is built on a new and novel algorithm requiring none of the traditional mining supports typically seen in blockchains which rely on POW or POS. This new algorithm is called Proof of Signature (POSign).

PoSign will ensure a signature rate of 100% for each block system wide, which is made possible through its network of STATIC nodes and a network of virtual nodes (The VITALS Network). The VITALS network is comprised of a fixed number of virtual nodes that corresponds to and is controlled by one or more real STATIC nodes.

Block creation is controlled entirely through the communication (using PULSE) between the VITALS and the system of real STATIC nodes.

When a transaction is created, it is verified by all of the STATIC nodes in the network. Once the transaction has been completely validated, the VITALS network enters the process to create the new blocks and achieve 100% signature validation of the newly created block.

Using this method of block generation, we will be able to avoid transaction and block conflicts, while allowing every peer knowledge of who will create the new block and who will distribute the block first.

What happens to a VITALS node and its block generating ability if a STATIC node is down or is being attacked via DDOS?

Assume the S1 STATIC node controls the V1 virtual node. If a disruptive agent attacks and disables the S1 STATIC node then one or more of the other STATIC nodes will take control of the V1 VITALS node until the S1 STATIC node has been brought back online.

All VITALS nodes are controlled by one or more STATIC nodes. If the number of STATICs is less than VITALS nodes then random STATICs will control additional VITALS nodes.

200 would be 130billion
good luck with that retard it's not even a DAG
you guys will stay poor for real

where to buy before kucoin listing?

lmao you clowns realize there's no kucoin listing...right......right?

this is a fucking piece of shit ongoing scam

Cryptopia

about the same market cap as ethereum. Guess what Xtrabytes is superior to ethereum in every way

bahahahahahaha based on what? fancy graphics made in photoshop and promises made by an user man child?

much faster and scalable and more modules can be built on top of it bitch. Also there is a maximum limit unlike eth so no inflation.

XTRACOMFY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE KUCOIN LISTING ON THE 21ST

listing on kucoin 21st of janurary

kucoin offers real rewards for using their platform and holding their token

kucoin.com & use this ref 1dfHK

Be rewarded biz it's your turn to get rich

FUD fake news shill

how do you know this? because CCR told you thats what its going to be? where is the PROOF?

anyone can claim all this shit. what's stopping the next project to say 50k tx/second? blows xby out of the water....and guess what? they have just as much proof as xby does

The current market cap isn't correct when it launched is 2/3 of coins will be locked in nodes to run it and us the market cap will drop low 100 million probably closer to 90

Xtrabytes code is all fucked up..

Testnet running now and they already have 1k/s with small number of nodes

they are fixing it. it is a fork of some other coin but the code is being fixed

yes 1k/second but confirmation times that supposedly take minutes....yawn

>we're up 50x guize!
>time to finally tell Veeky Forums so they buy our bags and bail!

that is like saying ethereum was expensive at 2.50 because it went of 50x. faggot!

they still have a very low market cap

I wish, I got in near ATH. The more I look into this the more I promise I see if this is the real deal we can expect an easy 100x

LmaaaaOoooo

what exchange?

cryptopia

So it's just a masternode network where all nodes must validate transactions. This really provides no improvement on a typical Proof of Stake based masternode network in which the node to validate the transaction is chosen at random. In fact, it is likely that it could lead to serious scaling issues, as every node would have to validate every transaction, it could lead to major slowdown from any slow-node in the system. This is before you have the problem of storage on the blockchain like they aim to provide. Each node would have to have an up to date copy of all of the data stored.

It really is just masternodes with a different name.

LMAO THIS FUD

ARE YOU KIDDING ME BIZ

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

THIS FUD CANNOT BE ANYMORE OBVIOUS

I hold 700 of this shitcoin. Where is the kucoin rumour coming from?

I only see this pajeet spamming his referral code.

kukoin is just the pajeet.

although they did apply for kucoin

this thread is super embarrassing.

OP pic is cool but the rest is just copy/paste stuff.

0/10 pass

>it is a fork of some other coin

23 posts in this thread and you don't even know what coin it's a fork of?

"Borz: The XFUEL is better than ICO. I think the most of ICO is the way to fraud or stolen etc… Remember the parent of XBY is one big ICO scam ? The XFUEL paid after the work/service be completed. This is the reason why better. The initial ICO scam is the reason we why no have development money and why have investors whitout development money."

The lead dev admits it is a fork of a scam coin

damn literally cant read

I'm all for supporting a coin, but god damn are you a fucking shilling pajeet. Stop whilst you're ahead.

ghfghyd