I can't tell the shills from the FUDs

ETH being over $1k defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1k?

just stop coming here. I'm also leaving this shithole. This place has gone to shit.

BTC being over $1k defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1k?

It's a fucked up period user bro. Samies here and all I want to do is get a few mil, help others get the same, then disappear.

That only means you haven't researched enough and enlightened yourself to see the truth.

Because when you learn the truth, you will smile every time you read FUD.

I need a safe space now

Safe Space Coin ico when (SSC)?

Hi I'm John Shill, can you please tell me about the Fuds' family? I'll keep it a secret, they won't know a thing.

18 decimals

Here's a quick tip: anyone FUDing link holds link

Do you want me to make a decentralized safe space blockchain

when it comes to LINK, the FUD is the shilling

Stop. Posting. Memes. Of. Spongebob. In. Chain. Link. Threads.

damn dude i was the first person to say that quote, you must have been in the same thread

Yeah, no.

I'm with spongebob on this one. He's an actual cube like the chainlink logo. Unlike Zelda, a fairy.

one dollar being over 1k btc defeats the whole purpose of Fiat. If you knew anything about the (((project))) , you'd know this.

Use your 1k people. Are you seriously going to Fuck your brains over 1 btc?

Look bro just buy UFR before it blasts to 3$ tomorrow

The shills are delusional. The FUD is just biz bros trying to help out the new fags. Chainlink is a scam coin and it hurts us altruistic posters to see newfriends fall for it. Chainlink shills don't even hold the coin most of the time, it's troll discords trying to sabotage newfags. If you have any chainlink, I advise market selling it ASAP. Sergey's exit scam is about to be revealed, and I wouldn't be anywhere near this house of cards when it collapses.

Fud = buy, Shill = sell

Ok, let me get this straight. LINK is a known scam with no real project, code, or devs, which is only popular on THIS board because a pump and dump discord spammed it here for days a while back and 16 year old memesters took it from there. How exactly do you FUD a literal scam? Do people actually think this shit is real? Serious question.

Lurk moar.