How much do you think Moot sold Veeky Forums for?

How much do you think Moot sold Veeky Forums for?

A buncha buttcoins

do you think moot spits or swallows?

Made it to 4500sat
Sold at 40sat
Met boxy
Didnt hook up
Who cares?

Depends on his mood

just curious about how much this site is worth more or less and how stupid gook moot is

475K to a Jap dude

who?

who cares?
he's making 120k at google now

damn, imagine having that doofus as a coworker..

He probably mined btc back in the day

Considerably. During the 2016 US elections, if I recall correctly, at some points Veeky Forums was one of the top 10 most popular sites in the US. This website is already hella profitable, but hiroshimoot just like moot is having difficulty making a profit since everybody here has adblock and the bandwidth used in images is considerable.

do you think it will change hands again anytime soon?

$0, he was already rich by all the bitcoins he made selling passes

moot sold Veeky Forums? what the fuck is that why this place went to shit with all these captchas and names and shit?

captchas came about long before that my sweet little newfag.

Zoey Quinn's beef curtains

I wonder how many TRON hiroshimoot would sell this shithole for?

i dont remember ever having to fill out captchas ten years ago

get the fuck off this board and never come back

bro he did this a few years ago

moot hasn't been gone for 10 years

If you have a Veeky Forums pass he swallows

legit question, does the chink still own Veeky Forums`?

LEAVE.

why? i wasn't sure about it. So i assumed that the chink jap still owns it

Dude, moot is on a plane that you can't even see from your shit tier. Don't fuckin kid yourself.

who?

I wonder how much the passes were in BTC when they came out.

They were 1 btc each when btc was 15 dollas

No. Hiromoot is part of the fascist party in Japan.

Thru bought Veeky Forums for a reason.

I still miss m00t
You annoying newfags claimed he sold you out during gamergate. I'll never forgive you, you annoying losers.

>miss m00t
>don’t appreciate hirom00t

Fuck off.

I was considering buying a pass when I thought about moot driving across the deserts, but then he left. I'll do captchas till the day I die.

whatever happened to moot? he was one of my favorite people from the internet. he posted in a thread i made once, posted a vocaroo

His girlfriend turned him into a SJW and made him sell the site.

He still posts here occasionally. See

oh yeah i remember people freaking out because he took some pictures with a girl and they said she was a SJW or something. i don't think that's why he sold the site though

Remember when /b/ raided YouTube with that javascript that would fuck up the comments and shit? Good times

I think he saw what was happening with /pol/, and he was just like fuck it. I'm out. He left us all to be ravaged by storm weenies, and now Donald Trump is president.

THANKS MOOT.

Veeky Forums? Is that on binance?

In all likelihood, probably not less than $5 million. 4chinz has an assload of traffic.

I don't know, how much do you think a Mongolian Fishmonger Image-board would sell for?

/pol/ bullied him into mental breakdown

Stfu ffagoot

GTKRCW is the motto of every sane male on the planet

Moot just sold the site because his girl turned him into a social justice warrior

its not even a joke

at least that faggot was a faggot and could represent our faggots on faggot media outlets for faggots like cnn

> now look at current mods
>probably some fucking normies selling us to NSA