Are ya winning, son?

Are ya winning, son?

YES DAD
EVERYTHING IS GOING FINE

I ALREADY TRIED THE FUCKING HANDSHAKE THANKS DAD

It-its okay I-I'm still up on my lunchmoney

Not winning, no. But I haven't lost anything on my initial investment either. The 15th is going to make or break a lot of my holdings. Patterns forming on them indicate we're going to get a good, hard pump but I'm not convinced unless I get a hold of some decent news.

GET OUT OF MY ROOM NIGGER

ARE YOU GOING TO ASK ME THE SAME FUCKING THING 3 TIMES A DAY FUCKING PIECE OF NIGGER SHIT I WISH I WASN'T YOUR SON DIEEEE NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

y-yes, t-thanks

You know we are niggers dad. We will never win. I wish you never shat me out. Now go away I'm spitting bars

DAD YOU CAME BACK

DAD YOURE ALIVE WHAT THE FUCK ahaha I’ve legit had fantasies that my dad faked his death and that he’s really not gone forever ahahaha

YOU DON'T WIN IN ONLINE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE DAD GOD STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU KNOW ME

FUCK OFF NIGGER. TELL MY DAD I NEED MORE PRINCIPAL AND BRING ME MORE TENDIES, FAGGOT.

>dat ass on fire hot af.webm

That bured like fucking oil. What the fuck was that drink

Yeah everything's green again thanks pop

>hey son, how's your internet coins going?

u-uhh I'm doing alright..

>I heard on the news btc tanked hard

...yeah I don't need to worry about that. I transferred my investment into alts. I'm good..

>market corrects*

but was it a firm handshake?

I crack up every time I read something like this. Doesn't even have to be about crypto. Just any cringey parent roleplay.

...the stupid motherfucker almost broke my fucking hand thanks for asking dad...

THERE WAS A FUCKING BEARISH PENNANT AND THE RSI WAS INDICATING OVER BOUGHT SO I SOLD BUT THEN IT SHOT UP WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

DAD IM STARTING TO THINK THOSE TA GUYS IN DISCORD DONT ACTUALLY KNOW ANYTHING

Kek

TOPKEK

>black dads

this pic and daily thread is propaganda and I've seen it on other boards too.

fucking kek

FUCK OFF DAD

keeeekkkedd