TRIG the ultimate SHITCOIN that will make you BANK

Listen up fags. I'm gonna shill you the stupidest fucking shitcoin that's ever existed:TRIG.

Trig is getting delisted off Bittrex which caused FUD from people who don't know why it's being delisted (it's cause shittrex considers it a security) but it's on Binance and the news regarding TRIG can't be anymore bullish.

Trig+Blocksafe (software+hardware), are going to be the first crypto in 9 years of crypto history to undergo IPO and be listed on a stock exchange (NASDAQ).The NRA is on board since september. Chicago PD piloting soon, patents pending and granted, satellite, own ecosystem with subtokens.

Govt contract = police departments will use it, let alone 8 million NRA members will get shilled. Also Michael Terpin is their angel investor, hes part of branson's satoshi island. He will shill trig to his billionaire friends

tl;dr: Load up on TRIG. I don't give a shit if you don't think guns are relevant. It's a 50 billion dollar industry in the US alone.

Is this LARP?

dyor

Insider user again:

I will just refer to my old thread, that almost no one of you read, because you all think, TRIG is a shitcoin.
Read it and realize the potential.

TRIG is the american VEN (government contracts coming 100%).

trips say larp confirmed

Okay but whats the point on holding the token? Dividends in any form?

Post this shit up on /k/. A minute into their website and it feels straight out of 1984. Shall not be infringed. Someone should drive this shitcoin straight into the ground in the name of freedom

A TRIG masternode is 1500 token each and will give you 375 AMMO each month. This will be the equivalent of GAS to NEO.
With AMMO you will purchase things in the TRIG ecosystem.

Ok but literally what is TRIG’s purpose

to keep track of everyones firearms to make it easy for the commie pukes to round them all up

TRIG is definitely a BUY

Too bad, TRIG is a privacy token, no personal data will be stored or even sold.

But keep on fudding, dont forget the pink wojaks next month, when it hits 1 bln MC. (130 mln atm)

Yea, it's hilarious how low of a market cap it is.

so how does binance delisting it make it rise in value?

Bittrex delisted it which caused the price to plummet cause retards freak out about that. But Binance listed it. AND binance announced a trading competition for it too. Binance is smart af. Trig will easily be 5-7x from here in a month just cause it's so fucking cheap right now.

>1 month
I already have solid coins that i'm holding for months mr.

This shitcoin needs to moon in a week or less or it's not worth it. I could just stack up more ICX, VEN etc ?

VEN is already quite over-extended. The easy money is out of it IMO. Sure, it could still go up a little more, but it's already so high up. It's had a phenomenol run. ICX, yea, it could run up for sure but it's still a fairly new coin with a very high market cap, so it's risky. Trig is like 100 million market cap LOL what a joke. I like to buy low shitcoins and then watch them run up.

Take a look, what Binance trading competitions did to the coins and you have your answer.

Btw, Bittrex delisted it because of legal issues, since they are US based. They cant have a coin, that plans to go hybrid stocks/crypto. We are talking about NASDAQ here.

It's also highly probable, that its the next PBC call. On top of all that, since its the first crypto to go public, this will get some CNBC Fast Money tier mainstream media coverage.

Do I need to say more?

One more thing, the 2 exchanges are actually good ones, no sub 100 mln volume shittier, we talking about the ones with billions here and even among them, they are the better ones.

It's the first crypto to go public? What do you mean, there are several. Good shill though, i think i'll throw some ETH at it

Public means here, they will start an IPO (that's the stock equivalent to ICO).
So far, Blocksafe is the first Cryptocompany to go on this uncharted territory.

When they say pioneering, they also mean it.

As a gunowner fuck this coin and whatever dumb shit it plans to do

I'm on board with that. These fucks can call it FUD all they want, this is a bad idea and anyone who supports this shit deserves to have their balls blown the fuck off with a 12ga

is this worth dumping some shitbags for on the down? not sure aboot this coin