BAT $100

Buy now while low for huge gains by eoy.

over $1 defeats the purpsoe of this coin

think about it

tfw thoughts so powerful that if I did think about it I would melt the universe.

Batbros get in here. Buy!

I have 2000 BAT right now and I'm thinking of buying more, but one thing is holding me back. Do you guys think that the fates of Brave and BAT are linked? I'm concerned that if Brave will fail, BAT will as well. Plus, it takes years for people to adopt browsers. By the time Brave catches on the crypto market may be dead for all we know.

What do you guys think?

yeah I think Brave is a loosing battle but it seems like they will separate accordingly. Twitch integration is coming soon

UFR better than bat:

>What is it?
Upfiring is a decentralized peer-to-peer file sharing network and platform utilizing the blockchain to provide true anonymity, and tokens to provide rewards for file seeders.

>What does it accomplish?
Currently, there are two major problems with torrent trackers. First, it's well known that sites like TPB are compromised. Secondly, there is no real reason to seed a download after you complete it - and most downloaders just take off and run after it finishes.

UFR solves both problems by providing a decentralized network, and rewarding seeders. Seeders get rewarded in UFR tokens, while leechers must pay a small fee in UFR.

>Why should I buy this?

UFR has an actual use case and has a super low mcap at ~$25 million. It's only trading on shit exchanges right now, and the major transaction networks are clogged right now, so little money is pouring into alts. When that changes, this baby is going to skyrocket to at least $100 million market cap.

The platform is scheduled for beta launch in Q1 2018, with full rollout Q2. Get in now anons, and see you on the moon!

You got any links to fuel your speculations?

this. did you even read the whitepaper? Use your brains people

yo is there a bogcoin

filled up on BAT before everything dropped :/ iron hands though plus lots of potential with this coin

BAT is divisible to 100 quadrillionths
I’m thinking here user but I’m not seeing it.

I agree with you. BAT and Twitch are destined to end up together and Twitch has a fuckload of money flowing through it. Oh well, let everyone argue over UFR and Lamden.

yeah they are linked. eich knows how to make shit adopted. he did it with firefox without a user growth pool. i think he can do it faster with a user growth pool and other incentives. sitting on 22k bat and i switch back and forth between chrome and brave now, switching to brave when it's ready.

fuckoff shill

BAT has a use case, stop spreading your scam

QUINTS CONFIRM BRB BUYING MORE BAT

I believe in father Eich

holy shit. I take back my earlier comment

No they are working with Google (this might be hard) and Mozilla (this will be easy cause Eich made Mozilla) to add app support into browsers. It's a big job but they do want people to be able to use any browser.

Also Brave is a very good browser I have found, much better than any other browser with adblocker. Brave's inbuilt adblocker is phenomenal. My one problem is the Brave iOS app is great but for some reason it won't even let me on Veeky Forums.org. Not sure why it's completely blocking Veeky Forums but it is. That sounds like an issue to me.

Honestly I can see brace replacing current browsers. People are yearning for this shit right now. Internet content creators will be full throating it as it removes the ability to be censored via demonetization.

I love my BATbros. Such a comfy hold when the meme are this good.

That’s on 4chans end I’m pretty sure. Something about scripts being disabled or ads being blocked. Turn off all the shield and you can access Veeky Forums.

My dudes.
I've been using Brave for more than a month and I really enjoy it.

That is all.

for those unaware, this is a meme

I agree, thanks for being here lads. I'm gonna make some more BAT memes

Here's OC I made a while back, my favorite one so far

Brave is pretty fucking great considering they just started that shit a few months ago. The first versions of Firefox seemed weird at first.

Once Youtubers/Twitch streamers actually shill this to millions or normies, then maybe the price will finally reach the $1 max

fresh oc

This is such a genius strategy. As soon as ads go live, people are going to be scrambling to download brave and watch ads in return for BAT, because they know it will skyrocket in price as more and more people use it. I could honestly see this hitting $100 a month or so after ads go live.

It's even more genius when you think about the advertisers and publishers. Right now there's a clusterfuck of middlemen all trying to take a piece of the pie (up to 70% of ad spend). Brendan will fuck all of them with BAT, so advertisers get better ROI and publishers earn more money.

Its the shit on mobile, not even trying to shill. Plus you can play youtube in the background or with your phone off so youtubeRed can fuck off.

Tried it out today, crazy fast. Easily beats chrome. Even if it doesn't replace it'll be up there as one of the best alts.

BATPepejesus demands more BAT memes. Keep it up my BAT brothers! We're taking this over....gasp...$1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao yes! Use your brains people

>Use your brains people
So brave.

traded my LTC at $300 peak to ETH then to BAT and experienced 28% increase..short lived but I'm sold on the project and most importantly the team so sold off majority of my ETH to go all in with BAT. Bought some at .62 and already up 0.8 so far.

meant up to .70 from .62 buy...

Wecome aboard Batbrother!

quints says buy. london letter says buy. what are you going to do user? we have the best folks. we have the best memes.

>mfw I get jealous when people ITT have more BAT than me but then I remember that we're all in it together

600 BAT poorfag here. I want to load up to at least ~1500 before it reaches $1. 2019 will be our year, bois! Remember to HODL!

This is just the beginning, BATmen

Same situation. I'd have to liquidate some LTC but I have a feeling that's gonna bite me in the ass.

At least you admit Brave is just re-painted Firefox browser.

it's repainted Chromium with extra features. Plus it's really fast.

Nice quints! Checked.