20K DBC @ 7 cents

Should I hold. Help biz!!!!

dump it pussy

*snatches braingang chain*

dump it for xtrabytes getting listed on kucoin on the 21st

Ok. Someone here said $1 EOM.

You will miss the next moon mission most likely, never chase pumps..

Sell in in the red = don't deserve moons

Gimme yo chain back bitch

Remember what fistnigger said

What did he say

>
You have no idea how much confidence this gave me in holding. Good argument, some bimbo with a random shill.

This - Plus it's pumping again right now.

HOLY FUCK WHY HAVE YOU NOT SOLD ALREADY?

I mean thats great you bought so low, but you can dump now and rebuy around 20cents.

>I 5xed my money even after the Korea crash Waaaah
Kill yourself you fucking loser. You're a pathetic virgin that needs affirmation on an internet message board. Your life is embarrassing and no amount of money will erase that.

Don't fucking do it.

Fucking hold. Please, for the love of God, 7c is a steal.

Worst advice ever.

HOLD OR MISS OUT WHEN WE HIT $1

do what u want idc

Look at all the green candles in a row. I haven't seen so much green for so long in the past 2 days. 3 whole hours of green candles. WEW.

I think I’m going to hold.

Nobody cares. Die alone

jelly mad lil bitch tit faggotmeister bet u fat

What does it mean

nvm, u dum

You guys are just being assholes because you sold. When DBC hits $1.50 I don’t know what you’ll be doing.

Dump it if you have something else you're itching to buy in to. Otherwise it will have a steady increase coming if you don't mind holding.

I mean I almost assume 95% of anyone posting is fat.

I mean I bought in at 7 cents so it’s tough....I dunno if it’s going higher or will just stay stagnant

You literally made a thread pretending to ask a question when you already had your mind made up. How sad and lonely could you possibly be.

I mean I guess...but are you projecting? Tell me about your awesome life? Something tells me you definitely don’t have a square jawline.

It's time to hold.

Good one

The worst part of all of this is that I’m a girl...lol...

>trying to describe my body and my "square jawline"
>tells me I'm the one projecting
>Is so lonely needs to tell me your gender
Cool bro

I’m sorry. It was rude. I apologize.

Whos the girl?

>Best guess for this image: beautiful celtic woman

Don't know, but this thread is shit. DBC, however, is not. Hold. At least for this month.

Trust me, do it, I bought at 16c. Holding strong. This coin has only been out for what, 13 days? It went down because the main coins decided to take a shit on the alt market, and wojak'd everything. It has a market cap of 128m, this shit will at least 10x easily, considering NEO also backed it.

When dbc hits a dollar I'm flying you out for this bbc

I bought in at the high a few days ago.

Should I dump now and rebuy in when it dips?

What the hell is wrong with you people

Even I wasnt this retarded when I bought sia at ath in may.
I held to down 50% to being up 200$ in 2 weeks and this guy has held for 2 fucking days WOW!!!