ETH Sucessor

So, of today projects which one can replace ETHEREUM in long term, aka doing what eth does job but better?

ven
eos
and another im not gonna talk about on biz yet

stage one: cardano
stage two: iota

stage three: profit

DOGE

xtrabytes and its listing on kucoin on the 21st

make sure you sign up to kucoin before the listing the volume will be insane!!!!

MYKUCOIN REF BELOW!!!!!!
1dfHK

Unironically LINK

Honestly Pandacoin probably has the best chance to replace Ethereum. It is already widely used in Asia and the interface is incredibly intuitive. Check them out they offer a sold payment system backed by PandaBank and turing complete smart contract scripting system utilizing ZKsnark elliptic curve cryptography.

I know which one you're hiding. It's okay, I'm also keeping quiet

It's EOS you fucking assholes

fuck off you cat eating slant eyed chink

LINK is built on the ethereum platform...

i know what it is too

tell me your hidden gem, lets be friendos

What about NEO, is it a candidate for ETH sucessor?

Thats a very racist comment, I am an American expat living in Thailand and use Pandacoin every day here. I will be very comfortable enjoying my 480% PND gains this week versus your ETH 16% gains.

>tfw you know

The Ethereum killer is Ethereum
The Ethereum of China is Ethereum
The Ethereum of Taiwan is Ethereum.
(2.0)

show me dey wae anons

No coin will replace ethereum
No coin will replace bitcoin

All good coins will have their place

EOS

But if DAN LARIMER takes a shit, gets hit by a car or has a heart attack or falls off a building and explodes at the bottem or even slightly farts sideways or fucking gets 9/11ened.

Its over buys. ETH will survive forever.

Stellar

Thoughts on XBY? High tps, dapps, and a patent to prevent forks...

yeah iota is probably gonna take over when we all get chip implants...

Can LINK be used in another plataform or will it be forever *linked* with ETH?

TAU

it's started already

mincoin

XtraBytes

lol no
developers skills aren’t in the same galaxy
i do own some tau i bought after that airdrop fuck up, hoping it hits an exchange soon

ETH

Join for pumps
nRY3C

Nice try

LAMDEN

Holochain

None of you are correct.

The right answer is BURST.

I'm serious.

Read the new whitepaper. They're implementing mart contracts, dapps, lightning network, and fucking TANGLES.

I don't shill burst a lot here because I'm still accumulating but don't say I didn't fucking warn you.

lol, typical.

>ERC-20 token is the next Ethereum killer!!!!

>eos
>an eth token

IOTA is a SHITCOIN. Say it with me S-H-I-T-C-O-I-N.

They're a business development and marketing team with a terrible technical platform.

nigger, you are worried about the successor to ethereum when it hasn't even scaled yet and gained mass normie adoption. you are going to kys when you invest in these fucking expensive whitepaper promises only to realize come summertime that you would have made more money just holding eth.

Metaverse ETP. It will corner the entire market if it succeeds. $10k per coin minimum if it delivers. Though, that is a big if.

The DAG

Steemit shows proof of general concept. Fully functional social media that is quite profitable and all EOS will be is an extension of that concept.

LSK

>mainnet soon

Seriously thinking about all inning on this one

ADA
AGRS

>tfw you don't

say what you will
i will continue getting rich on ven, eos and omg and some other stuff i wont mention here this year

mention it, it's not like biz has actual money anyway

eng

did you think I was down talking EOS? Its one of the best coins I have and not just for profit. Its also amazing for its tech potential too.