COSS

New UI, 3 new listings (at least) and trading promos for all 3 on Sunday

Don't say Veeky Forums never tried to help you. To look at this and not own any COSS, you'd have to be insane. Last chance under $2.

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES!!! This is beginning to pick up steam like Kucoin did in November/December. Coss will be at $20 in no time.

Bumping COSS thread

God bless all yall, we're gonna make it friends

Now that they finally got the in house developers, I think thing will get moving along.

Does anyone know how safe the exchange is? I am deciding whether I should remove all 10k of my Coss off the site and store it in a wallet.

This won't go far once decentralized exchanges with low trading fees become mainstream. Pick up your gains a month from.now and never look back.

Disclosure: 30k coss holder

decentralized exchanges will never have FIAT gateways

this is the reason COSS will withstand the test of time

Even if that were true, Coss would have hit $20-30 per token long before that, allowing me to take my sweet predictable gains and run over to exscudo.

Coss is gonna add a DEX when the market requires it.

t. when rune

Crypto to fiat will be the norm, competition is getting fierce. New exchanges are popping like mushrooms. Crypto to fiat solutions as well. I don't see coss delivering anytime soon. I hope I'm not correct.
True, 20-30$ milestone is achievable, what I don't see is: coss becoming a top 10 exchange. When I meant by saying leave after a month is leave after it moons.

Kyber network launches in 4 weeks, DEX is the future, i already sold almost all my COSS and picked up ZRX, BNB, KNC instead.

we are just getting going. basically like buying kcs at $1, but with more potential

plenty of time to get in.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

You think Kyber network will be an easy 10x from here? I'm wondering if Exscudo (yet to be released) will hold that potential.

No matter how safe you think it is, it's usually better to keep it in your own wallet. Why take the risk? You can still get the weekly fee split from your own wallet.

exchange needs to work first...fuck adding coins. This exchange is older than kucoin and pure garbage...fyi i hold 10k coss. would prob sell if i could

They're adding new coins and fixing shit this week. Just got new in house developers, UI coming out this sunday. Things are finally moving brother.

Keep in mind, this was only mentioned in slack. The official announcement on reddit/twitter is coming tomorrow. If something you can ride the hype.

Hopefully they fix they can fix everything else and finally get their shit together. I'm excited but still cautious about holding this.

I think Coss mooned a few weeks earlier than it should have. It would've shot straight to 5 if not for all the issues. This was just a stall, a false start. We're looking to be getting back on track. The next 7 days are crucial. Could be huge.

lol were you born yesterday

No- its actually happening this week. They're even taking the beta label off. Check their twitter.

.>thinking DEX is the future but not owning any AURA, the coin for the IDEX exchange