CANYA

Have I.... been rused?
>New coin on Kucoin
>should moon
doesn't moon
Do i just wait? Or cut my losses with this piece of shit and move on to the next shitcoin on kucoin? Real advice please

AIX is the new coin that's gonna moon m8

>Trading competition ends tomorrow.

>People forgot bnty stagnated for 9 fucking days at .13 before mooning.

Yeah, please sell, increase my stack at a low price and then FOMO in at ATH.

You should register an account on Kucoin, use invitation bonus 7KvuRx for free trades on the Canya, and then buy canya coin before it moons

aix is getting shit on tho, i've been watching

I thought bounty was a complete POS, it surprised me. Good point

Basically this

Wasn't there some sort of trading competition that ends today? I'd just hold for a few weeks man

Here's the redpill: AIX will moon too. Both are good projects.

Do not fucking sell though, there is no reason to sell for a loss in the crypto market.

Yes, the #1 Whale gets 32,000 CAN straight to the dome. #2 gets 16,000 CAN and so on.

Once the whales let this shit go, it'll fly. Once they have accumulated, and won the competition, it is in their self interest to allow the coin to moon.

I'm a day trader... or hybrid if you will.
I have several long term holding coins, and others that i trade and try to moon with. Canya is one i plan on doing a quick flip with, but.... it's not moving.

I will hold and see what happens, I wish it started at like 8 cents. That would be so much better for normies than fucking $4 .....

I'm a swing trader, I got in on BNTY at .13 and sold for .85 or so a while back. It was worth the wait, desu.

When was it at .85? I never see it above .6 on the charts

damn, how much did you buy in for?
Good catch at 85 cents

Check the 8th senpai.

Only 1k USD, gambling: although I came to believe in the project.

Most new tokens have had an initial sell off phase. The fomo of the recent altcoin pump made me buy early.

I expect this coin to coast by on 3.50-3.00 for the next few weeks, or even months.

i will kill you, I'm not holding this for that long.
Moon will happen within a week from now, pajeety

Fuck off FUDDER

>months

How new are you?

>months

AIX will moon for sure. I guarantee it.
>months
lol

kys

know your seller, smart thinking!

>The absolute greed and delusion

Let me guess.. the altcoin pump made you think you could get in and out with an 2-5x in less than 48 hours..

months means years in crypto time fag
Things move quick, in the blink of an eye something can pump out of no where. With no news or announcements

Competition over tomorrow, then it'll settle for a little. Moon wouldn't take longer than 2 weeks fag, unless we are thinking of different moons.