Tomorrow is our turn. Stock up now boys

Tomorrow is our turn. Stock up now boys.

i got 6.5k how much u got?

good, one more pump and i can dump this shitcoin

No thanks fuck chinks printing their useless inflation currency literally CRASHING OUR ENTIRE MARKET REEEEEEEEEEE

Ready to get rich brohans.

>being enough of a retarded faggot to buy a retarded chink's plagiarized coin that is complete worthless dogshit

You deserve to lose money

Don’t worry, tronfags apparently might be too normie to give a shit about the “partnership”.
>inb4 normies JUSTing JUSTtron

I had a .02 bitcoin come through binance that took 2 weeks to confirm. Got almost 400 TRX, tron bros forever. Race to the moon you virgin neet pajeets.

You guys still believe in this coin? Why tomorrow ? I understand it’s in a slump although others will say it’s “dead”. Why do you think this can succeed?

Because they post this everyday.

Cobinhood announcement tomorrow. I don't know if that is 'the' reason, but I imagine that's what OP is talking about.

t. a TRX bag holder looking to get rid of this retarded shit

It will.
The FUD alone is getting to the point of ridiculousness. People will realize something is up and FOMO in.

Partnership with Trump and Bieber, get on the Sun Lambo express

memelines, bike rentals and cryptopuppies yo! Plus the next spacex rocket is gonna have tronwallet painted on the fucking side of it like a god damn nascar!

Pulled out while I was ahead but have 2 Legendary, 5 epic, and 11 ordinary dogs on tron.game.com

>being this delusional
>people have been hearing it’s a scam and vaporware, so they’ll be running to throw their money into it
This is why everyone hates tronfags.

Sauce? I don't know why I laughed so hard...a

Just look at how triggered you no-troners are faggot.
Its like I can see the memetic energy around all of you faggots, its very distorted and weak like your shitlink and dipple bags.
I can see the energy of the TRX baggers and its glowing like a rocket ship engine.

Jesus Christ, you're such a huge faggot. Kill yourself, hideous giga-virgin retard.

Wew nice digits.
Sad for you didnt use them properly.

i'm 40% into tron but let's be real. this is the shittiest of shitcoins. i plan on cashing out after i 20x

If you're not memeing, you're a fucking moron. Enjoy holding those worthless bags, retard.

I got 20k at 317, I got my sells set from 1000 up to 3k, pump this piece of shit so I can move on.

>20x
>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

20x would be $2 per tron. Good luck with that my man.

>he didn't get in at

>the absolute state of tronfags
>falling for a chink nu-male’s PnD scam
>thinking this makes them pro traders

What increments are you selling them in and at what rate?

That is categorically false.

t. Rocketman

Daily reminder that people don't spread FUD for any reason other than to try and drive prices down.

Seriously, if you think people on Veeky Forums give a shit about your financial well-being, you're wrong. If someone had no stake in Tron, it would be beneficial to just let tronfags bandwagon and pump so that when it crashes, they'll panic sell and invest in whatever amazing investments these FUDers have stocked up on.

FUD is literally just fucking people trying to accumulate under the guise that of them offering cautionary advice. I'm not even shilling for Tron here, it's holding steady and it could go either way at this point- I'm just saying don't base your decisions on what you read on Veeky Forums. I use Veeky Forums purely to assess what is being talked about vs. what isn't.

me want milkies

I don’t want any of your chinkcoins. I do want to see this whole operation get fucked, and FUDing tronfags rustles their jimmies because their normie fags.

Blanket advice like this is fucking stupid. Not everyone passing out cautionary advice is a FUDster. The difference is you need to be able to sort the truth from the bullshit and most people are terrible at it.

By the way I'm not referring to TRON here. I have no opinion.

>their
I'm really shaken up by adults who failed middleschool english.

Blanket advice? I said don't trust Veeky Forums. Every coin is literally mooning, crashing, and an exit scam all at once according to Veeky Forums. The only thing Veeky Forums is good for is it's a funnier way to track price movements.

You mean retarded Tron bag-holders who are the same breed of morons inclined to buy stereo systems out of some nigger's trunk in a K-Mart parking lot? kys

Amazing non-sequitur, friend.

Oh fuck I made a typo, just going to go kms.
Good one user, you’re clearly got the better argument here!

>being this fucking retarded

You don't even understand what a non sequitur (it's not a hyphenated term, dipshit brainlet faggot) is, do you nigger?

K
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

70k in since .02 and .05. See you faggots at .50 cents.

I promise you 100% there is a whale paying people to FUD somewhere in this.

New partnership confirmed!

I do this for free bby.

WE MOONIN BOIS!

Its your turn until I've had my fill of plankton.

115k, ready for the dollar show.

JUSTIN SUN HAS ALL HIS TRX PRICE LOCKED AT .29 ATH ON HIS LEDGER NANO S
HE IS GOING TO PUMP IT BACK UP WITH HIS REMAINING STOCK THAT IS NOT LOCKED FOR ONE FINAL TRON PUMP/EXIT SCAM.
PREPARE FOR THE BIGGEST DUMP ONCE JUSTIN UNLOCKS HIS LEDGER NANO S.

so you're telling me you have 11m worth of tron and you're not selling the ultrashitcoin and running with your money>?

This is so depressing. I've been working so hard swing trading the past month just to accumulate 100k of this coin. Fuck user, you really know how to make a guy feel inferior

You’re overestimating the average tronfags intelligence and decision making skills chief.

ive seen this exact pic over ten times on biz unless its the same pajeet repeat

>I need 11M
Why do you think I'm here? It's not for your investment advice, user.

if that's real then fair enough

Yeah cos it's fucking hilarious

Want to play a game? Watch binance books TRX/ETH for the next 10 minutes.

i like the way you think

fucking prove it. Send me 100k I'll even return it because I don't want a free handout

0xc98a503c58ebf882dbbb9e0426330751bcb8c09f

agreed send him youre non existent bag of chinkshit

as all the anons in this thread are staring at their binance screen to see the larper

Seriously, fuck you if you have that much. Jesus christ that's just gratuitous and I envy it so much.

as if i haven't seen this a million times on biz

fucking newfags are so gullible. Even worse lately.

I don't think I want to play this game kujira-kun.

cus all the normans trying to register
this bagger is probably the sun himself

Apparently my 130k TRX bought at $0.03 ain’t shit.

The journey to 0.00008500

you seem to be very angry.

>implying

give me one good reason why something with a 65b supply would ever get to 8500 sat and ill eat my own cum

Who wants some discount TRX?

I've only got .4btc but I like TRX as a little pump. Shit goes up, shit goes down, but very rarely does it stay the same for a day or two. Accumulations are nearly over, I'm willing to roll the dice on this. Got 10k

LMAO! Looks like you better start jerking off

>pic related would

0x41fb8783f22890d09b81300c120a2678da58ae7f

im drinking my own cum atm send it all

i was already jerking off anyway

some fucking larper came in here last night and said to make sure people didn't drop their bags tonight or through tomorrow. Said it was going to get pumped to 2200 or 2500 sats. Maybe 3000. Meme lines shows it might get closer to 4000, but that remains to be seen depending on how often btc shits to bed

kys retard

I have nothing against TRX and everyone on Veeky Forums should use it as they see fit for profit, but for some reason Justin reminds me a lot of an ex boss i had which was pretty much a conman, he has the same smile and same business model he used (taking pictures with actual famous people giving the illusion of partnerships and always promising a better tomorrow)

GIVE PAPA SUN YOUR ENERGY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

0x85fe5a096dcea861c0a50c88ab52000b87a811da
I'd like to hold your bags and I'm not an indian.

its clearly a scam, if you actually read the whitepaper there's no essence to the abstract, it's all bullshit with no product

Yeah. It's also the cheapest thing on Binance currently. What have we learned about that? Spoiler... won't be for long

people say that aboot FUN too which is another shitshow

9150 soon. How low do we want to go tonight?

It’ll soon pass CND... which I also have for normie money cause it’s “cheap.” Both will skyrocket soon...

mfw it was supposed to be out turn
mfw stacked up yesterday
mfw it only went down

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I’ll take the chance, even if I look stupid

0x964c38a4766b0ee92a292b78ea0543927c0b73ea

he did not deliver dont hold your breath

or do that might be fun

Discount TRX can be found on Binance TRX/ETH right now. Get it while it's hot.

when do we hit 8500 sats?

Why would anyone buy this shitty vaporware coin with a stolen whitepaper because of an Asian Snapchat clone?

Just buy UFR FFS

I honestly hope FUN trades below 20c forever. It's such a great stupid little way to make gains

Youre clearly too retarded to understand it. Decentralized content creators. Its for pewdiepie

WHEN CAN I SELL MY DOGS SO I CAN GET 100% OUT OF THIS SHITCOIN

0x1BfB5Fdffc749bec02f69B2fE99ebf1FE25E5f5c

Ill take your bags.

>too retarded to buy into a scam

niggers arent even this dumb

Shoo, shoo pajeet. Only chads can FUD these faggot tronnies.

kekd

We'll get there. This probably doesn't work how you think it works. 9150 now.

when's the turnaround?