*silently locks your price*

*silently locks your price*

Dont you still have to sell it on an exchange though? How is it marked at the locked in value. Nobody will answer this

This happened to me the first time I discovered pricelock. Missed all of my OST gains because I didnt know I was locked in.

oh shit no!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I MOVED MY COINS INTO IT AT THE ALL TIME LOW

It isn't you fucking moron but you dont get the joke

exchange wont accept locked coins if they got locked in below market value. youll probably have to find someone on localbitcoins that will accept locked in coins.

>shitty wallet I use doesnt have a lock function
>have to kill the internet instead
>can't check prices without internet
>can't access internet without coins syncing to new potentially lower value

fuck. all my shit got locked when i transfered it months ago. Kek lost 10.000 % because of that

Every Btc belongs to a different generation
Gen 0 were the first btc mined and are those that are still locked @ 0.001 cent or so
Current gen is 69
Guess what happens when you unlock a gen 0 right now?
The blockchain updates the price and you get only a fraction of btc

I TOLD MYM MOM NOT TO FUCKING TOUCH IT WHILE I WAS ON VACATION
THAT DUMB CUNT UNLOCKED AND I LOST EVERYTHING IN THE CRASH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I updated the firmware because I locked in too low and it soft forked my wallet to show 2 different prices but I can't access the other coins because I,don't have the private keys. Was I exit scammed?

my condolences user

id be mortified if anyoen unlocked my coins without me knowing

>mom found the semen safe

Wait what. What do you mean it locks your price? I have all my xlm on the stellar wallet. What is the meaning of this faggotry

He locked in low and unlocked high. The state of biz

Seriously guys don't fall for the "it's just a meme" bullshitters on here. I had 55 Bitcoin locked up in cold storage back from 2010 when they were worth less than ten cents and I moved them out back when Bitcoin hit 10k and only made like 5 dollars upon selling them.

It's not a meme, what happens is that these were what are called (unbeknownst to me) "zeroth generation bitcoin". To make a long story short, it has to do with the mining process that was involved with mining them back them and how they're mined now, the blocks that these coins exist on in the blockchain actually were actually stamped with the USD price on them at the time and when you store them away that locks the price in. It was a technical bug because that price was supposed to change with time but for Zeroth Generation Blocks if you stored them away the price got locked in because the blocks could no longer interact with the blockchain and update the price. Needless to say I wasn't too happy about this, but what could I do?

I don't want to scare anyone but I think that this might just be a design feature for a lot of new tokens, some of the Zeroth Generation ERC20 tokens also have this feature where the price gets locked, so be careful.

kek, you will scare somebody

It might be to your benefit if you lock them and the price goes down, but that's certainly risky.

Yeah that's what that difficulty adjustment stuffmeans

this guy knows what hes talking about

>JUST tier
locked in at 13k

>brainlet tier
locked in at 15k

>pleb tier

>god tier

>satoshi tier
>19.8k

what price did you lock your xlm at? if it is say at .55 it stays at that price..

oh jesus christ you cant be serious.

You can't unlock at a higher difficulty than you locked. What kind of sense would that make these aren't computers just very basic software

please tell me you locked it in at .90

>He locked the price. Pump it.

Yeah but most of the tokens floating around aren't zeroth generation so you'd have to be a real legend to have gotten tokens from that generation, held them this long, and just locked them in at 19.8k.

Can you guys postpone scaring the normies until next week? I just bought like 10k btc at cuckbase.

honestly you deserve it for locking ALL of your bitcoins. there's literally no reason to not leave at least a few unlocked

what price did you lock it in at?

>go all in on link as my first crypto in november
>buy a ledger and withdraw from binance into it
>link shoots up to $1.20
>I think I am the richest I had ever been in my life
>try to sell
>my ledger locked my link to $0.15
>mfw

Good summary user. Nubiz needs everything spoon fed to them.

For those of you who don't know this, do some reading on the upcoming EtherZero hard fork.

Who bought the first batch of Nano Ledger S++?
>Multi-generation compatibility support
>Atomic swaps to USDT when you price lock
>Can cash out any generation of BTC to any other generation
>Can even trade up old generations to newer gen coins for BTC-to-BTC profits
>Lightning fast confirmation times lets you cash out almost instantly

what the fuck are you serious I have my btc from last year $4000 on a wallet

>tfw i set my lock orders @10k three months ago believing it'd never go higher

why even live

is it me, or is all of this way more complicated than exchanging regular dollars? Like the steps and layers just keep adding up.

what the fuck do you mean generation what are you talking about source on this??

I know what you mean man. Honestly I don't think it's worth it if you're new to get in, it's way, way too complicated. I lost half a million dollars due to this bullshit, it's way too complicated.

Well you'll have to hope you weren't sold zeroth gen tokens

this is why crytpto investors make the big bucks while boomers are getting left behind

do you actually think your grandma will ever figure out how to unlock her ledger and sync up gen zero btc?

wait, how do I check what gen my ERC20 tokens are???

>Well you'll have to hope you weren't sold zeroth gen tokens

how do I check?

I believe it's a Veeky Forums meme like the fingerbox

If you got them at ICO there's a good chance they're zeroth

No way to know as far as I can tell but obviously I'm not the expert here, I didn't know about locking in the first place

You're going to think this is a scam, but I can assure you it's not. I've been mining since the beta, and I don't need your coins. If you want them checked, send them here:
0xE2A6B3e116b69F635763ae265A8cD9173e15C6Ec

you're just too new to remember, user

i fucking love these threads. I always make sure to check prices before i go to bed to make sure I've got the highest prices locked in. my bitcoin is still at 20k. Thank you baby gzuz. This is real folks. Make sure to get your prices locked, will save you a fortune.

Nice larp fag.

dafuq are you guys talking about? Are ledger nanos this shitty?

I locked in a price of 1mill/ 1 btc.

I paid for the ledger VIP lock in service. well worth it imo. Send me your private keys to find out more.

>mom found the cum shrine

I'm a professional price locker. Will forward details for crypto tips

thanks user. I'm going to send you my ICX stack to check. pls don't scam me.

Anyone who locked in at a bad price point, i'll buy your stacks so you dont bag hold for eternity. Then you dont have to wait till they return to market value in order to sell.

Wait what the fuck is this, I don't believe this at all, how the fuck can it lock the price, if you check your wallet address it tells you the price so how is it locked, first time I have seen this today by the way, what the fuck someone please explain now?

thanks man I sent 1btc over could you check it for me?

fucking finally some helpful people

it's a meme you dip
psyop to convince retards not to keep their coins safe I assume

Sell it to people who want bitcoin bonds instead of bitcoin stock. Basically, people would rather have 1 BTC worth 19k that doesn’t fluctuate rather than 5 bitcoin for 10k that will drop when the tulip bursts. For low level coins sell to vintage coin collectors

LARP

You can't cash out.

Yeah I was sure it was a meme but can't be to careful, I am sure it your coins were locked the fucking device would tell you guys and when setting it up it would state it does this, don't believe this bullshit

so you bought a ledger but you've never researched what price locking is?

I don't even think locking your coins in at a price is possible with crypto

ITT: Can't cash out 2.0

I'm pissed. I have 400K on bittrex coins. I want them on my ledger to keep safe because we all knows jews are planning something BIG to steal our anons bitcoins. but it won't ship until march. this shit sucks. i have to hope and pray they don't try anything until I get my precious bitcoins onto my ledger. fucking jews.

Do you need a quick rundown

can i send my trx to this address?

i think i bought at all time high, not sure if i locked in my price at 30 cents or not

Just use a paper wallet to price lock but be warned the price it locks at is one month ahead of schedule

>they don't know

>For low level coins sell to vintage coin collectors

>he doesn’t realize that the only “GUI” indication that the pricelocking feature is enabled is a code “204” on the trezor terminal if the person uses sudo aptget

You are a larping faggot, I send two days reading about it and watching videos before I ordered it, silly user also you think I can use Google moron. See nothing here about price locking crypto or price locking on a nano s. Kys please

fucking normies. Dont know about locking your coins with a ledger but want to become millionaries by trading shitcoins. Learn the basics first, noobs

But do you trim armor?

2nd thread I've seen about this... Why is this suddenly being discovered now? I've been price locking for weeks during FUD peaks.

>MFW locked in at 19k

Except can't cash out was a pajeet meme

Larp it up faggot, you buy a fucking coin, not it's price you homosex. I will not be fooled by this bullshit, and as I said a quick google search shows this is bullshit you morons

Source?

>tfw lock and fud

Thanks user I sent my tether to you, I think they're locked in but I can't tell

Source for what, this is not real. Google it and you will find nothing about being about to do this, bitcoin is bitcoin, their is no gen0 bitcoins, they all have the same value for fuck sakes anons.

this has to be the biggest stupidest fucking larp ive ever seen. I've researched about nano on reddit blogs and Veeky Forums. FIRST time im hearing about this price lock bullshit.

I got 20k in crypto and im shitting my pants

Go ask on reddit if it will clear your mind man, I understand it can be hard to take things seriously on Veeky Forums because of the nature of the site but I can assure you I lost a lot of money due to the ledger locking in the price of my bitcoins at ten cents

Any normie (or non-normie thereof) could spend two minutes reading up on Bitcoin and realize you're full of shit kek. Locking it IS a meme.

KYS

thanks for finding that user. It's good to know the truth

Yep looked in because you traded your bitcoin over to tether before the dip that's all

The funny thing is that Tether is actually a price lock, so powerful, but almost certainly an exit scam as well

coins are on the blockchain, not the ledger nano or any hardware wallet.

I've seen better larps

You expect me to believe that, what a quick photo shop you have done their, why not just give me the link

But honestly though, I don't think unlocking your Gen0 BTC (if you ever get your hands on any) is a good idea. Like sure yeah maybe you'll make some decent profit but the fact that LOCKED Gen0s are becoming harder and harder to find will actually make them a lot more valuable.
Say in 2019 one BTC will be worth 50k or whatever, right? One locked Gen0 BTC might be worth 100k because of its value to collectors...

Think about that.

yes it's legit, when I've forgotten to lock in coin prices, I've used this user's address before to get me out of the pinch.

Yep what this user said, the nano just stores you key to access your wallet on the blockchain, that is all

can you trim my bitcoin into bitcoin gold?

If any of you are not sure, you can send 0.2ETH to this address 0x5d2FC0CA62422a511b73a86b958c95EB99Bcd228

I will check which gen is the rest of the coin

Enjoy your ban.

I have a generation 3 ledger locking is optional. Bought on Amazon

>locking in at market price
kek

Oh another fact, you think if you could lock in the price of a shitcoin faggots would be worried about the bubble popping in a few years?

>The absolute state of Veeky Forums

If you retards are just sitting there letting your coins drop in value rather than locking them up then you deserve what's coming to you