UFR is a Scam

UFR is being shilled on here very hard by a Pump and Dump discord group. Be very careful with this scamcoin.

>Anonymous devs
>Sketchy website
>Being shilled on Veeky Forums on almost every thread

Here's what's going to happen. The price is pumping due to insane amount of shilling on here and reddit. Once the price hits certain values (posted in targets channel), the dump will commence overnight and the price will immediately crash.

If you have half a brain, you'll see that this price is being heavily manipulated. Always DYOR when investing into a new coin, especially with low market cap.

proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg

This thread will probably be posted in their discord and be swarmed with hundreds of UFR shills. I don't care, just trying to save some of you from getting burned.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is well known, thanks for the proof OP
A good coin shouldn’t need shilling 24/7

This. Do not buy. Do not entertain any subtle "well, YEAH. there might be a group pumping it but its good tech" blah blah bullshit. It does fucking nothing. DO NOT BUY!

They have a bot that makes sure they shill u f r enought times a day. theyare going to dump on your face.
there are a thousand other coins to make money on, i wouldn't trust these guy, they are the whales you will need to deal with if the coin goes big.

wow are you telling me a cryptocoin is a pump and dump money grab scheme? wow just sold everything

bought at $0.27 and made 700% on this coin lol

sorry pink wojaks

Thanks for the post. Maybe this thread will save a few anons from losing their money.

The repeatedly generated content seems to be on the fud side. That puts me on the buy side

Yeah you really "exposed" us.

I'd say see you later but the rocket is launching.

>pajeet group is capable of pnding a 30 million $ coin
>despite it being stable as fuck the past couple days and growing since late December

This thread was posted on the discord. Let the UFR army commence :)

jealous pajeet spotted

Nice just bought 100k

OP is just salty he didnt get in at the right time. Buy the dip and be apart of the p2p revolution.

Whatever they're doing it doubled my portfolio. I don't see any harm in promoting a legitimate coin with legitimate tech and I seriously doubt r*ddit and Veeky Forums have the purchasing power to moon a coin like that

Was this you? :(

Pell me where the bad pajeet touched you, Reddit.

Were these guys also responsible for the BNTY pnd??? Bastards.

Getting those shill points in lads?
Don't go below 0 or you'll be kicked from the discord

You're making me want to buy UFR user.

This is a very complicated shill, not a very honest way to promote the discord group or a crypto, but I'm probably not the only person going to buy from this thread.

How would that discord be a PnD with less than 500 members? It's more of a marketing team for coins that have literally zero marketing. In example, UFR. They'll move on to the next coin eventually, but not till UFR has reached a stable price around 100m market cap. This isn't a PnD group lmao, no idea why people are so salty about a good idea. I love when people shill me new coins, who gives a fuck if they're holding it as long as it makes me money?

>UFR is being shilled on here very hard by a Pump and Dump discord group. Be very careful with this scamcoin.
>
>>Anonymous devs
>>Sketchy website
>>Being shilled on Veeky Forums on almost every thread
>
>Here's what's going to happen. The price is pumping due to insane amount of shilling on here and reddit. Once the price hits certain values (posted in targets channel), the dump will commence overnight and the price will immediately crash.
>
>If you have half a brain, you'll see that this price is being heavily manipulated. Always DYOR when investing into a new coin, especially with low market cap.
>
>proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg
>
>This thread will probably be posted in their discord and be swarmed with hundreds of UFR shills. I don't care, just trying to save some of you from getting burned.

Must be a really really long pump then. Like do u even know how pump and dumps work? I cannot believe ppl are this stupid. for a sub 50 mil mkt cap, this is a solid bet compared to the other garbage pushed around here. It may go up or it may not, but for the low cap portfolio why would you not pick this up.

1- I just read that image completely and I see nothing wrong with it. There's no buying or selling signals, there's no PnD, only guys who believe in a coin and want people to know about it, similar to what the XRB community does by shilling every fucking subreddit.
2- It can’t be a PnD, because it has 170btc daily volume. There’s no way a bunch of autistic biz pajeets have that amount of money.
3.- The coin has been growing since December, so not a PnD.
4.- I invested in this coin 1 month ago and I’m not selling any soon because of random discord groups with pocket money who probably don’t influence the price even one bit.
5.- If you can’t see why this is a good investment then stay poor, but don’t think everyone here who support UFR is a pajeet shiller, because we’re not. There are people who really believe in the project.

Problem is how exactly are they going to dump something like this... Try to think things through. A ragtag group of anons that recruits on fucking Veeky Forums having the money and means to dump a 30mil marketcap coin?

I'm still researching at the moment. The fudding on Veeky Forums actually made me interested in the project.. Undecided so far but leaning towards buying. It's been steadily rising for quite a while and all the fudding seems ineffective at lowering its price so lots of people are seeing real value in this.

Also the devs aren't anonynous, people have his linked in. Eh whatever I'm done trying to give y'all free money. I better not hear a single word from any of you about UFR in a month when it's rocketing.

The funny part is eventually even you will need to shill UFR to keep your privileges of taking screenshots and whining.

No worries, the shillgroup disagrees see.

Remind me again why this is being FUDed so hard? not done accumulating?

>pump & dump
FUD harder. We want to pump UFR's market cap to $100m, so the thing becomes self-sufficient. Whether any group members want to sell or continue HODLing their UFR after that, that's their choice. Many probably will, because there's easily more growth after that $100m goal. But after that happens, we're moving on from promoting Upfiring, and finding another new and promising coin to shill the fuck out of.

Stay poor and salty. The UFR rocket is bound for the moon, whether you like it or not. Same goes for the next coin we promote.

If you actually look into the coin, it's not a bad idea. It's different from torrents in that you only ever download shit from the ONE peer you're paying UFR to, and never have to upload anything unless you want to. This is important because
1) it reduces the surface area you're exposing when downloading. With torrents the copyright mafia can monitor the entire swarm and get the IPs of the vast majority of leechers, because the protocol makes it impossible not to seed, no matter how little.
2) this makes it harder for them to send extortion letters to people, which are one of the biggest reasons torrenting has fallen out of style among the normies.

If you don't see how this is a problem worth solving for P2P, you're a brainlet. Sure, it would be better if someone somehow managed to develop a fully and truly anonymous P2P network that doesn't compromise on speed, but there's no such thing yet, and it's very likely there won't ever be due to the nature of how the internet works. The paying part may initially drive normies away from the product, but any fees involved will likely be negligibly low for the individual, on the order of $0.01 per download or less; seeders would still profit because there would be a massive amount of downloads.

If they manage to release an easy-to-use client, make it a key selling point that you're much less likely to get scare letters this way because you don't HAVE TO seed, and make it easy for dumb retards to acquire UFR and get started, there's a very good chance of this project bringing warez back to the normies' attention.

Right now normies are using Netflix and HBO and whatnot, and are content with it, but the streaming space has failed to innovate enough to truly and fully replace piracy, or rather it has taken a step back because of greedy kikes splitting everything up to several different platforms, expecting that normans will just pay four $10 subs a month if they want to watch all their favourite series.