KuCoin Nr. 1 Exchange by mid March 2018

KuCOIN TRAIN REFERRAL! CHOO CHOO

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet:

1gbxJ

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb31CYGQj8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

where my cucks at?

This is a TREMEDOUS opportunity for those of us who are willing to deal with all of these bugs and lag because you know what? As soon as the engine is up and running and fiat is implemented I cannot think of any other outcome for COSS than to be a go-to exchange in crypto-currency.
The demand for this coin after this exchange becomes operational will be absolutely substantial. There is not ONE SINGLE EXCHANGE that offers a 50% profit sharing for life, not one. (KCS is only 6 months people).
What do you honestly think COSS coin will be worth next year? (we all know) This coin will become such a big FOMO generator that power will go out all across the country. We are talking about AT LEAST a $35 dollar coin in Q2 (very conservative) and after that we could break $100 in 2018. This has intrinsic value and smart investors LOVE intrinsic value.
What we are talking about is literally not only a livable wage but a wealthy livable wage for the people that are getting in now PLUS the growth of your coin.
This is the real deal people and if you have any doubts then GET OFF OUR ROCKETSHIP!
sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

use my kucoin code faggots

2NbRy

Drunk whale here.

Use invitation bonus 7KvuRx and I’ll send u 1 ETH to day trade with so I can climb the leaderboards

Coss ewww, just join the KuCKoin crew

28Ne1
28Ne1

7PPJyc

Use my code, bros:

7bfMJh

Source for mud girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb31CYGQj8k

27Kfg

hey you could use mine 2H83w

Or someone elses, do as you please!

Please papa user, help me not be poor

1r6N8

2158M

$5 worth of LTC for each fag that uses my code. Already give out $100 today

1ssMH
200 and counting boys

1c54d

doing a drawing from my refs for 1btc at the end of the month, get in now fags

7h6yyM

1hQ37

Used OPs. Good luck and prosperity to all anons who use my code

Send me proof that you used my code and did a transaction and I will send you around $10 in a coin of your choice

get an asian gf before EOY if you use my code:
1eur5

Good luck gang
1ddMv

binanc3 - 11656101 after? ref equals

7Ma8u6 kkkkkkkkkkkk

Just used it. Waiting on confirmation :)
Thanks user

>bookmark kuckcoin tell myself I'll look into it later
>4$
>look at price now
>19$
its too depressing to go on

Ill suck your dick if you use my code
7cQaH7

7P6aRP

to the moon bitches

1extr

god PLEASE

1cwse
Don't stay poor anons. Join me and 350+ people for a passive income

Did you make another thread on Veeky Forums with the same code? I'm kind of confused.

Also if I were to get my friends to sign up would they get Eth too

Why do you even fucking bother, this never works

And to all idiots posting "free ETH if you use my code" - you will get banned for free money offers

Like this pajeet here. What kind of "whale" would beg for a shitty refferal link... if you are a whale you don't need 20 cent peanuts you get from refferals

28gH3

well he fooled me :(

How do you get a coin listed on Kucoin? The VRS veros community wants to get it listed on more exchanges

Well you can always make a new account that's not with his refferal

1b3PN

God bless all yall, we're gonna make it friends

i will love you long time if you use my code.

Thank you user.

FUCK

i'm a brainlet...

7dJJ6v

It won’t let me make an account REEEEEEE

It won’t accept my password for some reason
whoever helps me I’ll use their code

Try changing the password.

t. brainlet

1gbxJ

1gbxJ

1gbxJ