Pls assist

Alright, I'll cut to the chance, my mom is trying to kick my grandpa out of his house so she can take it. She is a stupid cold-bitch who didn't remain faithful to my dad and they divorced because of it and she had to move back in with her dad. Now that he's about 84 she's trying to move him into a retirement home so she can keep his place. He's a sweet quiet old man who doesn't deserve this. I want to make enough money to hire a caretaker so he can still live in his house until he passes. Pls give me some advice on a moon coin that I can invest into help him, I'm to stupid to find one on my own....

Other urls found in this thread:

adshares.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Half in NEO and/or ETH. The other half in a nice low market cap shitcoin. Good luck user

ALL IN ADST BROTHA

ICO is still happening and the way they have it set up you still get these gains when they switch your ADDST to ADS (buy at ico at $0.86 get $0.99 value)

good luck user

maybe post some proof with an address so a whale may lend you ahand

Kill her. It's the only way

Nah, I don't expect a hand out, I have to do this on my own. Plus I don't know what kind of proof I would give, like the retirement home brochure she showed me?

>moon coin
MoonCoin

You said it yourself. It's a zombie project at the moment but expect to see a huge amount of life come from it in April. It'll be the talk of the century

I can't do that user, she's evil but she's still my mom...

Thank you anons, I will be looking into these tonight and try and make a decision!

nice user, good luck with your grandpa, you might want to be quick with ADST because the ico ends in 15 hours

adshares.net/

this is the most sensible advice in this thread so far opie. alternatively, instead of a low market shitcoin, u can put some in an ico. in this market, most icos shoot up like fucking beanstalks.

how to research ico? go to icodrops, check any of the upcoming icos with a very high rating, and join their telegram.

but yeah, definitely hedge with neo and eth.

Thanks! I never knew about Icodrops before I'll be digging through it a lot now!

fucking dayz arma2 mod
>comfy af
>fuking bohemia killed such a great game

Yeah it was a shame, loved playing it back in the day.

just kill your mom user she deserves it

I don't hate her user I can't, she's evil and deserves it but the best punishment is for her to keep living, death would be to good for her.

All in dadi. Moon mission imminent.

Did u try locking in ur bitcoin with trezor OP?

I heard on another thread that was a scan, here's what was posted.

Keep an eye out for an Indian project during the spring time.

The time in between idk, I bought into my coins months ago. They are no longer viable picks IMHO.

That being said, I think this Korean news is likely a FUD similar to what we saw with China during the summer but it may not be. Look at which coins suffered during that scare and look at which coins suffer during this new Korean scare.

Good Luck OP, I hope you find a Daphne Moon for your pops.

/thread