Holding XRB? Leave while still green!

Bitgrail has put XRB withdrawals down. It seems like the issue is deeper. See this tweet by one of top guys in Bitgrail. It's really concerning because the system has crashed like 2x in the last 10 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bomberfrancy/status/951348242947760128
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7pr4nc/apparently_colin_is_working_hard_on_fixing_these/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the technical explanation was already posted on rai sub days ago, old news

what the fuck i just bought this shit today with my bitcoin

i used kucoin or some gay shit like that

i was told this coin was suppose to have a 100% return by EOY, why did my friend meme me?

this coins purpose is to be less than 1 dollar copypasta

because he wanted to sell his bags, brainlet.

it'll do 2x EOY I think.
Don't look at it until then.

Oh shit RAI's done for?

nah it will go to 300 tomorrow just like it did from 3 cent to 30 dollars in 2 days...
>totally legit user just keep buying more

Link or didn't happen. I can't find this post anywhere.

here you go

twitter.com/bomberfrancy/status/951348242947760128

idk but they need to figure out this shit

This just shows that the exchange is fucking retarded, are you fudding bitgrail? Wtf fuck are you trying to fud?

no. basically the three fucking exchanges are having major problems with XRB.

are you fucking retarded? of course exchanges have problems they are retarded. Soon 5 exchanges will have problems with RaiBlocks but it's all their fault cause they are dumb exchanges.

Then in the future, people will have problems with RaiBlocks but it's all their fault cause people are dumb.

Why don't you neets understand RaiBlocks is the future?!

The issue is with the design itself, it's a shitcoin. The idea of requiring each transaction to use pow is horrible because it means that exchanges and other companies doing lot of payments have to be mining farms.
It's just really inefficient and bothersome. Direct fees work much better. Yes rai has fees - they are just paid in energy used for mining.

BUT
ITS

FREE

DUUUUUUUUDE

all green ids in xrb thread and ppl still doubt it. stay poor fags.

DANGER DANGER!!!!!!! RED ID!!!!!!! DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT I SAY!!!!!!!!! SELL ALL XRB!!!!!!!!

>DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT I SAY
So buy all xrb?

yes exactly.

The poeple that doubt XRB will stay poor. We will be $60 EOM and easily $600 EOY.

No question about it green free transactions for crypto is where the future is headed. Dumb exchanges and dumb people who can't handle crypto need to just die they will never be able to handle the true power of XRB.

AAAAAAAAAA IM CONFUSED

green id get. never selling my XRB

OH FUCK SELLING IT ALL

What the fuck is your retarded ass talking about. You clearly didn’t read the white paper. There is no mining. It’s a DAG coin. I sent my 5k XRB from Kucoin to my wallet and it took about 20 seconds. You could do the proof of work needed on a damn Palm Treo from 2005. Read the white paper before you speak about something you don’t know about you degenerate dickhead.

Dude don't even bother with these neo nazi feminists.

They'll never understand the power rush feeling after sending 10k XRB to a friend for a favor, non-negotiable.

The future is no fee transactions with basic income. It's coming whether you white supremists like it or not.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck that shit I aint sending 10 xrb @ 600 eoy to any friend. even if shed suck my dick and make me pasta. maybe if the pasta has chicken gorgonzola and shrooms. fuck. i want that shit.

600 per xrb eoy? looool

shit is going nowhere if this shit keeps happening... i'm huge in XRB (90% of my portfolio, made me around 300% in gains) but stuff like this needs to get sorted out. coin will lose momentum with this shit.

Hodl man. Moneygram is just the start. Coinbase will be adding support shortly and then Western Union. These guys shittalk this coin but it's going to be the final coin standing.

I need some fresh and spicy XRB memes, anyone mind posting some?

Hope none of you use bitgrail. It is a SCAM exchange. KuCoin is way more trustworthy.

tfw Mercatox is even worse and hasn't had an option to withdraw in the entire time I used the site I thibk. I figured it was temporary I bought at $8 btw

>You could do the proof of work needed on a damn Palm Treo from 2005

The battery of that thing would run out before it would mine even one transaction. Mining for one transactions takes about 20 seconds on an average desktop pc.
Now multiply that by thousands per hour and you need a small mining farm.

they're talking about RaiBlocks you retard, not the godcoin ripple overlords

bitgrail devs and rai devs have been throwing shit at each other 4ever, nothing new

rai devs are constantly working together with exchange devs regardless

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7pr4nc/apparently_colin_is_working_hard_on_fixing_these/