ETH is worth $1200?

This piece of shit is getting slower by the minute. Etherscan constantly down. Etherdelta is unusable now. Gas fees extremely high and growing. Entire network gets shutdown by fucking crypto cats. Tell me again why is worth $1,200?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/sharding/blob/develop/docs/doc.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tell me again why is worth $1,200?
same reason tesla is worth a bunch of money, potential is everything.

It is due for a price correction soon, and the correct price is $5000

hop on the stellar bandwagon, son

is it better to hold .1 eth bought at 1100$ or to hold .15 eth bough at 800$? which is more off after including coinbase fees?

Put any of these shitcoins under the same stress and see how they respond. Scalability is an issue that hasn't been solved. Ether is at the forefront so suck my dick from the back

>which is more off after including coinbase fees?
move your money to gdax.com, it's owned by coinbase.

thank you. how do i do this. what wallet do i send to?

>ue for a price correction soon, and the correct price is $5000
>le price correction meme

Keep waiting for a lower price and you may never get in

This.
I was going in at $1000 but some faggot here said to wait its going back to 800 for a correction. it went to fucking 1400 and i suppose this is the correction.

etherscan being down is irrelevant. probably doing maintnence or some shit and there are literally dozens of eth block explorers. use google faggot. and by your crypto cat mantra I can just tell that you are just here to FUD. stay mad you didn't buy in at a low price. Hell even if you bought now you would see a great return by EOY. what coins are you invested in OP, very interested to know? i will lose faith in humanity if you respond with an erc-20. ETH already does more txs/day than all other cryptocurrencies COMBINED and scaling coming round the corner feel like I shouldn't even need to sell a coin with such potential that eth has in 2018. its a no brainer. stay poor

ETH being over $1200 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1200?

>THE once coin everyone uses for transferring across exchanges
>ALL the tokens are on ETH network
>best technology
>fees and transfer times are still better than competition for the most part
>a lot of positive news and upgrades incoming (casper, pos, soins locked up in passive income)
>hard fork due in like 2 weeks awarding holders with free crypto in 1:1 ratio

this is THE best hodl in 2018

don't buy in yet though , it will correct to or even bellow 1k range in coming days, you'll have plenty of better opportunities to buy inm just look at the fcking head and shoulders on hourly chart

>not sitting on the more comfy coin
poorfag normies need me, a faster and cheaper alternative to Litecoin/Bitcoin cancer. and they matter more then rich pump dumpers. $100+ in a few months.

Actually most of the price is the battery, they're striving to be more affordable every year.
Shit skin brainlet

jesus fuck, he obviously didn't mean the car but the company you mong

You retards calling top-tier coins shit just because they are having scaling issues.

Newsflash brainlets, other coins have no scaling issues because they have literally no scale. All of your shitcoins promising you instantaneous smart contract execution are either delusional or lying.

this guy gets it

Go to gdax.com and click login, you'll see the search bar now is coinbase login, they're the same company. Go to Ethereum in gdax and click on deposit, go to the coinbase tab and deposit. That's it.

If you sign up to another exchange like bittrex, kucoin, binance... and want to put money in there. You should change your money to ltc in gdax, then go into your other exchange you want your money to. There's usually a plus sign or a deposit sign in the wallet area. Make 100% sure you select ltc if you're sending ltc. The address is for your account. Sending eth to ltc, you'll lose it. Then go to gdax and hit withdraw, put in your deposit address from the other exchange and click send. Then it takes usually like 30 minutes, but you'll see it's coming in within a few minutes. Sending Bitcoin has big fees so don't transfer in bitcoing, and from my experience Ethereum did too, so I like to send ltc since it doesn't seem to be any. Dogecoin is the best to transfer in but gdax doesn't have that.

BCH adding color coins. If fails to scale BCH will eat it.

>scaling coming round the corner

the only real scaling+security solution is BCH.

Everything else is either a centralized database (xrp) or unproven tech (xrb).

BCH isn't perfect forever but will last for years. With the distributed, competing dev teams they will figure it out by then (TB blocks AND offchain solutions).

Just to add. If you do sign up to somewhere like bittrex, make sure you get your account verified to the level where you can withdraw money before sending, just my opinion because if you can't get verified, and support takes two weeks to get back to you, you have your money stuck for a bit.

Binance I don't think has requirements for that.

These exchanges obviously have other coins like ripple, stellar, etc

Should I still buy all the alts with Eth for lowest transaction fees or is LTC better?

Fuck I hate you OP you retard.

If you can't see that ETH will be the the dominant crypto that all other crypto is measured against then you deserve to lose money. I ould be mad that ETH is only 0.08 of a bitcoin if I wasn't going to make so much fuckin money when it eventually explodes upwards

vbuterin (posted like 10 days ago)

"In my opinion, the current sharding spec as described here github.com/ethereum/sharding/blob/develop/docs/doc.md is basically already good enough to get us to thousands of transactions per second with reasonable security properties, as well as the ability to add cross-shard transactions as a not-that-difficult second step [do people agree?]. The demand for scaling is urgent, so it seems reasonable to just build this possibly with minor changes, launch it as fast as safely possible and go from there."

neck yourself.

only trade alts with ETH
and I'd say it's not a good idea to convert your assets to LTC for faster transfer, the difference is usually very small and you lose money on transaction fees

No. It's slow even without the demand of btc. It's the biggest shitcoin there is. Emperor's new coin

what part of ethereum does more transactions/day than all other cryptocurrencies COMBINED do you not understand. I am honestly curious what coins you people hold.

They are just shilling so they can dump their bags.

Eth isn't actually used for anything lmfao

BCH will solve this.

Bch isn't used for anything lmfao

we dont want no coloreds in our crypto

XRP and XLM, fag. No mining, no pain. I think same goes for NEO as well.

> Is not accumulating on ellaism (ELLA)

> Market cap only 13m atm
> No premine or ICO or dev pool
> Block times 30x faster at the moment
> All the tech of ethereum
> Community driven & full democracy

>he didnt buy thousands of EOS at 50 cents :(

That caster update better fix your shitty blockchain... Time is running out. June 2018

when the flippening occurs we will rename weis to buterins

This is gonna be yuuge.

Hope Veeky Forums will be ready for 100$/ella

Sign me up. Got my 1400 mined ELLA ready to go.

LTC master race here.
Stay stupid, skellyfags.

this

Skellies.

Why 1200? Why is that your threshold? It's arbitrary.

it's fucking pasta
lurk more