i.imgur.com/QJilz5e.png
i.imgur.com/zcJ7q9H.png
i.imgur.com/0znxB2g.png
i.imgur.com/lW9T9vw.png
imgur.com/a/QORqg
exif.regex.info/exif.cgi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

x10 in what direction?

is it going on any new exchanges, you have any reason to believe this will actually happen?

it's like you're not even trying

It's only on Cryptopia and EtherDelta as of right now. Cryptopia has also been closing registration on and off.

Once it gets more traction on other exchanges it will boom to $5, correct and then continue it's climb.

Just bought a bunch. Imagine what will happen when this gets posted on other exchanges.

i.imgur.com/MJufKzO.png
i.imgur.com/gr98rtR.png
i.imgur.com/XeriTmx.png

Any exchanges discussed or confirmed by the team or just rumors?

omegalul

This coin great... yes?
Much family will be spread from decentalized torrenting.
I'm not a shill!

Thanks just bought 100k

this is definitely the time to buy UFR, after it just dipped

I could see it going x5 or x10 easily in the lead up to listing and after the initial volatility subsides.

A very reasonable investment with a lot of buzz right now, dealing with an important issue (censorship).

But UFR is not going x 100, at least not soon lol

The idea behind UFR is neat, getting paid to pirate shit. The dwindling pool of seeds that keep everything alive already do it for free. Getting paid at the same time should be amazing. It'll take some time to catch on, though. Coin has already gone up quite a bit since it first started getting shilled. Great money for anyone who got in early. It'll likely see another boost in new volume when it hits a new exchange. Long term, who knows. Everyone wants overnight missions right now, though. If a coin hasn't gone 10x in two days people start to freak.

Cryptopia being down and EtherDelta being a fit-throwing hellscape that eats normies alive isn't helping anything.

Cryptopia and EtherDelta ! decentalized torrenting. new exchanges going x5 or x10 easily . UFR to Moon or UFR to Pluto ? What do you guys think ?

How’s India this time of year?

how did they do that jump
nigga what i’m jumping in with 50% and i’ll let y’all know what happens

No public repo? Try harder.

i.imgur.com/QJilz5e.png
i.imgur.com/zcJ7q9H.png
i.imgur.com/0znxB2g.png
i.imgur.com/lW9T9vw.png

Whales accumulating for final pump in 3 days. Potentially looking at 6-8x considering what these guys have done in previous coins of a similar market cap.

You do realize that group has been very right about coins in the past, right? Or are you too much of a dumbfuck shithead to get that?

>coin that had literally 40$ volume one day
>finally gets cryptopia listing after saying "next week" for months
>discord group does mass planned shills of it
>30 million dollars somehow goes into it

crypto everyone.

Let's see:

-UFR took a dip
-UFR has an interesting and unique concept
-UFR has solid developers
-UFR has a history of mooning

It's a solid investment.

>dumbfuck shithead
someone save me from these pajeets. PS UPF is the first and only coin your shill cult has pumped

You left EXIF in that retard. Hahahahaha

10 shill points have been allocated to your balance

"UPF"

Imagine being this dumb.

IMGUR doesn't leave EXIF fucking idiot

Jesus christ now im staying away from this pajeet coin

Getting an acronym wrong because its 5am and I haven't slept doesn't make your shill cult any less embarassing.
Anonymous devs and no alpha holy fuck, I know a 40 mil cap coin that has a team of 25 people 5 advisors and a beta coming out this quarter. If you invest in this shit you arent doing enough fucking research.

>lacking an understanding of basic math
the absolute state of /nubiz/

Discord spam shill group is pumping this because they need a certain number of daily shills or they get kicked from the group. Do your research
*BEWARE*

They scrub gprs data. Not all the meta data in an image. Use an exif tool if you don’t believe me moron. How’s your shitcoin portfolio doing poorfag?

Who has the 30 million

>exif
>on a screencap
>on Veeky Forums
you're triple retarded

Ffs if I see another ufr shill I'm going to find one if the bridges these captchas make me click and jump off it. Mods please ban these faggots

I sincerely hope newfriends don't legitimately pour their cash into this cancer. Their whitepaper is literal trash and they won't release a fucking ALPHA until the end of the quarter. Just research a bit longer.

obvious PnD. Still made money off this. You know it's gonna pump, so just set your sell orders 30-40% over the current sat value.

Imgur removes EXIF but Veeky Forums does not.

People use it to dox OP all the time dumb ass

I am not even a part of some shitty shill group that makes you talk to their bot, nor am I in UFR. You are just egregiously idiotic

>Imgur removes EXIF but Veeky Forums does not.
That hasn't been true for years, dumbass. Veeky Forums automatically scrubs exif data.

>solid developers
>anonymous

LOL

Sure u aren't pal, make sure you hit your 20 post limit! Wouldn't want to be left out of the cult. Obviously you can't justify the anonymous dev team, trash whitepaper, no alpha being released until the end of the quarter - but well done spotting a mistake on the acronym. 5 shillpoints to you.

>everyone is a shill but me!
this place is becoming worse than /pol/

imgur.com/a/QORqg

No they don't.

I literally just grabbed metadata from OPs post. Try it yourself Veeky Forumstard! exif.regex.info/exif.cgi

Except when it's been proven more times than dicks have been in your sister, that this is infact an organised shill group. The only people who don't know are people who started browsing here 2 days ago who genuinely can't spot the most of obvious of pajeets.

Why would I justify something I am not invested in and think is shit? Wow you are fucking stupid

Sure pal, not invested, man I need to stop replying I sure am helping you rack up those shillpoints.

lol UFR is a pile of dog shit and so are you. I literally agree with you on UFR being crap.

How autistic are you?

>literally a discord pump and dump coin

tfw I got shilled by Veeky Forums 5 days ago and ended up making $5k off this point.

immediately sold when I went into the discord and watched those faggots talk to each other.

Up over 5X already on UFR. Why you faggot missing out?

Money is money, and I'm rolling in it because of UFR.

>i.imgur.com/QJilz5e.png
yeah i got in it about a week before this shill nonsense started. only a small amount, but i caught the wave with a bigger sum, currently at 3x. no doubt it will continue to rise, medium post showing progress on roadmap soon, alpha release next month, still low market cap, responsive dev team. long on this shit

Once the devs release the alpha and this hits a new exchange, its bound to shoot straight to the moon again. It's currently correcting itself from the previous moon mission like most alts

Fuck off discord shill it's like you guys aren't even trying to hide that you're all shilling this

Buy the Shill!

UFR’s dev team is very responsive. While they may be anonymous, if they have been transparent with everything they do, then that is all I need. The concept of this coin is undeniably unique. Like come on, paid seeding? This is what the normies need. While it’s true that 100x may be a stretch, this is a coin that can easily 5-10x. Shill or no shill.

>PNG
>screenshot
>EXIF
Fucking Discord brainlets I swear.

How about you FUDdites refute these points The reason UFR is good isn't the paid seeding, it's that leechers incur little to no risk of getting caught, because it isn't P2P in the traditional sense of "everyone who downloads also uploads". It has the upsides of DDL like Usenet and rapidshit, without the main downside of DDL of relying on centralised services and being difficult to search.

The paying part is necessary to make it work, as it incentivizes good, fast seeds, but it's not where its true potential lies.

I could tell you I'm not a pajeet but it doesn't even fucking matter. P&D or not, there is some potential in this coin, and the low market cap means that you're looking at 5x returns at the minimum if the project fulfills that potential.