The only shill I bought was upfiring but that cuz I like the idea

It's already $6. Too high for me.

No ENG, no NAV, no BURST, no PSC.

step up your game bro

trx

Lol

Only one I like is eng, but I don't want to diversify anymore

I think we gon a see ven 10x. I can see it easy with an 18 b market cap

reduce it to 3 coins max bro. what's a 2x on a 1500 dollar investment gonna do for you?

dont miss out on this low marketcap moon mission

Your probs right. Guess I am just weird in the head about crypto but don't think I can sell anymore. If I sell something and it moons I'll hate myself

Buy more tendiecoins

No don't listen to that user. When you haven't built up a big portfolio, diversifying is the way to go. Wait until you have 10k to spare with 30k elsewhere, unless you're in an ironclad project. XLM is pretty solid but some people say it's too late. Personally I see it reaching $4 EOY and $10-20 by end of 2019.. But there are other coins that are just as solid withe lower prices. Maybe 5k in FUN? it's still super cheap.

sell xrb and buy more PRL

I totally agree, there is so many potential good picks, too many actually. Kinda stressful. When I get some more free cash I was thinking of adding to one of Those coins

you have balances hidden and youre asking how to get to 1 mill?

wat?

it must be under 10k if youre hiding balances, and if its under 10k, no

XLM is a smart hold dubs

See picture right below, am baked and clicked wrong photo sorry

ok yeah like that other user said - those might take you to 100k, but youll have to start moving stuff around after that.

when youre at 100k id say start looking for the next big ICO. and be patient, find a good one.

theyre solid holds for now though

raiblocks and xby are still pretty risky, but could pay off big