Im here to discuss the very problematic issue of racism on the Veeky Forums chatroom...

Im here to discuss the very problematic issue of racism on the Veeky Forums chatroom. I keep seeing "pajeet" thrown around and implications that indians are less trustworhty just because of skin and culture. I dont think this is good and it creates a hostile environment. Can we all get alone please :)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neck yourself you filthy poo

I'd rather have Indians here than hysterical /pol/tards, that's for sure.

It's mostly pol tier uneducated retards. Scapegoating a minority is their specialty. Don't mind them. I doubt this board even has 10 indians browsing at any time. Just trolls trolling trolls.

Fucking. Kill. Your. Self.

I have an Indian gf I bleach every time I see. You jelly pajeet?

Typical Pajeet with no self-awareness. You're telling me you trust the street shitting tiger snack orphans who run up to your moped and try to sell you dvds? Don't judge us because we do the same Rakesh.

im not going to kill myself just because you told me to

I do have self awareness actually :) although it is sad because Im not sure you do. If you think its funny insulting someone because of where they come from then thats up to you, it doesnt make you look cool it just makes you look desperate because youre lonely

what does this even mean...

Says the sandnigger who's trying to talk about his feelings on Veeky Forums.

BACK TO LE REDDIT, PAJEET.

Theres always a place for feelings and humanity in business thats why all the richest people donate to charity and help the less fortunate. You will never be a richman with your mind set.

He's got you there user

Here you will find people who hate everyone not just Indians ! They don't even respect their parents , wife , friends . How do you expect them to respect people from other countries ? Just use this platform to get info .

Pls do the needful and kys

>brown id
POO IN THE LOO

maybe if you fuckers would stop endlessly shilling shit, discords, and scams people would stop calling you a street shitting pajeet. Its as obvious as a pajeet calling me as officer mike and saying i owe $200 in back taxes via target gift cards

daily reminder that India will be a superpower by 2030 and therefore all those white subhumans are just jealous

Ima butterchicken boy

"GET ALONE" out of this fucking board streetshitter

I have I ironically traveled to India and I can attest to the state of utter filth, dishonesty, corruption and lack of civility in that shithole. Now Pajeet thinks he can come here and shill shitcoins and you wonder why biz calls them out on their bull shit? Whenever comeone nakes a reference to poo, it’s not an insult, Pajeet literally embodies the term in every way. Now tell me what coin I should buy next.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>be indian
>self esteem so low you only notice jokes about pajeets on Veeky Forums
sorry pajeet no one would like you if you were born white

We whites are superior.

Oh now I see it's a sewer lid, I always wondered what that symbol was.

>skin

Anoot, this runs deeper than skin. Skin color is meaningless here.

Is that really the flag? It looks like an anus.

Hahaha you know this is a white boy trolling biz. They don't have Wi-Fi at the shit shacks.

OK Vinjay, put your money where your mouth is then. From now on you are only allowed to buy coins from teams with Pajeet CEO's. No white or asian CEO's. If what your saying is right, this shouldn't present any disadvantage. Sorry not sorry the truth hurts. Chicken Makhni is delicious though, I'll give you that.

>/biz chatroom

>"pajeet" thrown around and implications that indians are less trustworhty
>pajeet literally crashed the whole market yesterday.

kek

The hatred against any particular group of people (or all of them) is necessary to repel the so called "normies". Don't take it personally.

dumb cunt, that hick knows where feces goes and can play banjo. fuck you, nice stereotype that's still vastly superior to pajeets

This.

Pajeet, why don’t you first start by admitting you have a poo problem, then we can talk about hostile environments.

rich people donate to charities and set up foundations just because they are tax havens. they dont do it out of the good of their heart, they do it to avoid paying taxes.

>Tfw pajeet /pol/tard

I don't even pol but white nationalist. these pajeet memes exist for a fuckin reason. bless pol

*sips tea*

>do the needful and kys

show bobs and vagene

90% of the people saying that kind of shit don’t mean it. You are welcome here, Pajeet, we love you

You know how indians eat with their hands for all their food?
Well they're taught to not eat with their left hand because that's the one they use to wipe the shit off their assholes with.
So the next time a indian tries to shake your hand with his left one don't even slap that shit.

You sensitive fucks are just as bad as the /pol/ infestation here.

>how indians eat with their hands for all their food?
>Well they're taught to not eat with their left hand because that's the one they use to wipe the shit off their assholes with.
>So the next time a indian tries to shake your hand with his left one don't even slap that shit.

Can you tell us more about EGAS

First off, Indians seriously are weird on the internet, idk why. However I read Indian Americans are the wealthiest/most educated population in the US, and India was one of four nations to make it to mars. Actually Indians were the first civilization ever to reach mars on their first try flawlessly. As a chink, I can respect yall but you just need to chill with your Internet behavior a little. The bobs vagene thing is real and really autistic.

Hey India seems like an awesome place. i wanna go there. the indians I have met have been great people (expect the fucking street merchants who were up in my asshole 24/7 when I was on vacation in barcelona)

pajeet isn't about race it's about shitting in the streets and buying trx. do you shit in a street and buy trx? then you're not a pajeet

I had an indian GF I feel sorry for you. Does she have daddy issues?

I'm a pajeet and I can tell you that 80% of my countrymen are sub-humans.

Anons, I need a favor. Everyone you see a pajeet posting a fucking discord link, or crying about racism on Veeky Forums, post this. Please, I ask you all to download this image and post away.

>t. white male redditor soyboy

The problem is that people outside India don't appreciate the fact that we are not one homogenous group. There are MASSIVE differences in the population in terms IQ and even other traits like height, skin colour etc. Upper Caste Indians average IQs above 110 while the lower Castes and Abos that we have are nigger tier at 70-75. Since us Upper Castes are only barely 20% of the population ( and shrinking fast) our country overall is a shithole with a an average IQ of 84. This is why India is never ever going to beat China cause the Chinese average is 105 and China's a lot more homogenous.

The Indians who immigrate to the US and other western countries are 50-60% from the Upper Castes. On top of that they mostly very well educated and already come from wealthy families.

What do you mean abos? Arent all indians indigenous to the subcontinent?

Lots of Indians have white, asian and Arab ancestors.

hahahahaha oh sweet innocence

>Can we all get alone please :)
No, kill yourself. Here's the thing about Veeky Forums culture. It's a real fucking wolf pit at times, if you can't handle being called names on some anonymous forum, then how are you going to survive in the real world?

And you all smell in the real world, what the fuck is wrong with you guys? Put on some BO for Christ sake, you talk about being offended. Westerners get offended by bad smells.

>put on some BO
I mean deo*

FLAGS WHEN

(You) have to go back

Pajeet tried to scam me this morning. Roaches