Cup and handle?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003950952-Binance-Lists-iExec-RLC-RLC-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

price locked in on my ledger nano s

Lets gooooooooo

Proof?

kek

Oh shit it's mooning! It's first real moon in fucking weeks! Holy shit lambo land here I come

holy shit this is a moon and a half

holy shit niggers i was right

Holy shit flash pump, check out that trading depth.

It just got added to Binance

hot damn lets hit an ath please

Binance lists RLC

>Binance lists RLC
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003950952-Binance-Lists-iExec-RLC-RLC-

IT'S TRUE

There was an user in here earlier telling everyone to buy this, we'd thank him in a few hours. That mf knew!

How far can I go, Veeky Forums ?

IT BEGINS

>$2.65
>refresh page
>$3.27

100$ by spring, 400 EOY

Shit, I still have 900 of these, should I just HODL or try to swing trade to try to accumulate some more?

HOOOOOLD OOOOONNN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

its being listed on binance. check your wallets

How do I get in on this if I have a binance account?

Where did you think did he get the info from?

So comfy.

I SOLD ALL 5000 OF MY RLC AT .0008 SATS

FUCK

Could've made back all my loses...

I would shit bricks.

100 eoy is possible definitely

NO I sold at 156 because I thought its being dumped EVERY FUCKING TIME

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i didn't get in

you fucking retard why would you sell the next fucking bastion of technology

Fucking hell I held between 10-20k of these since last summer and sold after it hit $1.29. Bought back in last night after the crash betting it would recover faster than ETH

JESUS CHRIST THAT'S A MOON

This is a solid project and good long term hold, it can get to $100

WE DID IT!!!!

Because it barely moved when the partnership hit fuck

Holy shit. Finally. I hope the "fundamentals" make this thing moon even harder on binance.

I was literally minutes away from selling my entire stack for RCN, I'm so glad I didn't

dude this thing wasn't on any good exchanges. you gotta hold.

That was risky as fuck, user.

Where are the RLC shillers? Send this to the moon. We need some justin sun level "partnerships", say RLC is partnered with every company in the open fog consortium.

god damn. mfw when i dumped all my ven 2 days ago to double my rlc stack.

Wait so the moon is only on Bittrex, right? Trading hasn't started on Binance right?

No volume on binance not until someone deposits some

When does it drop on binance?? Anyone??????

Not as much as you might think. I've been following this shit since the ICO and have seen this coming since the last few months. Big buys happening on very low volume. Hard to do since the order book was so thin for so long. But each time the floor just kept getting higher. Still definitely not too late to get in on this

huge fucking sell walls on bittrex
what do ?

Not yet its saying 'outside trading hours' when you try to place an order - soon though

Chances are RLC will be working with a really big company in the future. If I had to take a guess on the necessity for their tech.

Now it's on Binance and gets more attention surely we'll get more hardcore shilled and pajeets. The timing sucks though. They should wait til their Binance listing before announcing their partnerships and the whole openfog consortium thing.

The first person to deposite some could literally sell at any price and some idiot would buy it

Never thought I'd be so happy to hear this. Throwing down another $10k now

Cup and handle.

I thought exchanges have their own stack to get the ball rolling?

I'm refreshing my wallet like a crazy person waiting for them to show up. I'm gonna be first. 1 RLC = 1 BTC

nvm dude someone put a 11 btc buy wall rn

The wall is a good thing, take advantage while (if) it lasts. I'll need to wait at least an hour to transfer some funds over from binance. This will quickly become one of the major blue-chip things available on that shit exchange

I think someone is putting up fake sell walls to lure chumps to sell their stack..

They said it on twitter themselves they're opening the market once volume arrives so I guess not.

Checked. Not watching now on bittrex but just going by periodic delta refreshes it doesn't seem to be working all too well.

iExec is such an outlier, it really should have hit $4 months ago

We ll hit 40 by may i think

Yeah, I was thinking about selling my FUN and going all in RLC. Oh well, both are good holds.

Thats exactly what I was thinking of doing. I guess I'll just wait and see.

Yeah, I can't complain. FUN should explode hard as fuck so

Can't believe bittrex is so shit now. Just 2 months ago it was still where all the moons happened.

Not out of the question for sure. For me there's no real ceiling on this in the long term as the team are mostly CS professors leading the field their service offers

Kill me

It just keeps going up! FOMO and normies when?

kill me 2

HUGE BUY WALLS
ONE AFTER ANOTHER
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT

Buying PFR instead

Damn, its almost at 10.

Finally gonna get back to page 1 on CMC

How can you have FOMO after you've already missed out?

HNNNGH THIS IS THE STUFF

Yeah, but idiots are going to buy ATH anyway.

Also, it's trading $8++ on Binance, what the fuck!

Lol, even though I just took profits and got out, your damn silly if you think PFR is a better project than iExec.

IT DOESNT STOP WHATS HAPPENING MOMMMY I WANT THIS TO SLOW DOOOOOOOOWWWWWN AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is fun, I like this.

10$ NIGGERS WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Wait what? Can I just move my RLC to binance to double the money?

THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT U TO DO

im extremely tempted too
selling at 14$ at binance now

holy shit why

jesus this is INSANE! this was my largest hold!

To the user who shilled this with that 'buy and thank me in 12 hours' if you can somehow prove that was you post your btc address

Congratz dude. Me too!

how do i prove it?

and PLOP it goes

Holy shit it was trading for 100k sats at point on binance.

some dumb fucks bought real high kek

Me did

Should have kept my fucking hands off it

Rule #3 of crypto trading: Never chase green candles.

Think it'll moon again or are we seeing correction soon?

> mfw I almost started thinking about maybe possibly selling a teeny tiny bit of my 500 RLC stack
Thank you based iExec shills that got me in on this

mfw i missed this because independent reserve is completely retarded on serving eth...

Luckily you didn't buy a shitcoin. Might have to hodl for a while to get profits but this shit will literally be 100$ by eoy

NOOOO I WASNT FINISHED ACCUMULATING. I SOLD MY RLC FOR DBC. NOW I ONLY HAVE 8000 LEFT

STOP MOONING WITHOUT ME. PLEASE.

I brought at $8 its going back up right mommy? MOM!?

I almost hesitated on accumulating more after it rose above $2, but then I remembered hesitating on accumulating more NEO when it rose from $10 to $13, only for it to shoot up to $50 over the week. I could have gotten my target of 1000 NEO instead of just 550.

use btcmarkets ausfag

rlc isnt on binance you retarded coons