It is time, strap in

This is a TREMEDOUS opportunity for those of us who are willing to deal with all of these bugs and lag because you know what? As soon as the engine is up and running and fiat is implemented I cannot think of any other outcome for COSS than to be a go-to exchange in crypto-currency. The demand for this coin after this exchange becomes operational will be absolutely substantial. There is not ONE SINGLE EXCHANGE that offers a 50% profit sharing for life, not one. (KCS is only 6 months people).

What do you honestly think COSS coin will be worth next year? (we all know) This coin will become such a big FOMO generator that power will go out all across the country. We are talking about AT LEAST a $35 dollar coin in Q2 (very conservative) and after that we could break $100 in 2018. This has intrinsic value and smart investors LOVE intrinsic value.

What we are talking about is literally not only a livable wage but a wealthy livable wage for the people that are getting in now PLUS the growth of your coin. This is the real deal people and if you have any doubts then stick with your 50% gains on the big coins!

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

Alright faggot. You got me. Throwing .5 eth at it.

literally just emailed the lambo dealership to set up an appointment for feb 17th

Coss sucks. Nothing close to kucoin.

made you an appointment too for some shirts and shit. you're gunna make it user

Fact. But the potential is higher. No way will KCS go 10x in 2018. I own KCS too

The fucking exchange is way further along, and the price of the coin is commensurate with that progress. In the long run, KuCoin has no plans for fiat pairs, which will change the fucking game. No one is going to fuck around with an exchange that does have it.

good luck, coss.io ate my eth deposit and customer service is non-existent

Are the dividends paid in COSS

Literally recession-proof.

They are paid in the individual currency the fees are collected on. Every week you will receive dividends of all coins traded on coss proportional to their volume and your holdings.

Dividends are paid in fractions of every coin traded. You accumulate enough, and must pay (currently it adjusts every so often) 0.002 ETH to withdraw. That keeps it from being labeled a security by the SEC, and thus illegal.

It's not a get-rich-quick scheme, but it has the potential to pay very well if it takes off.

COSS is my big hold, and I barely noticed the dip. I think of it like healthcare, recession proof.

This. Tired of the COSS shilling every day.

Didn't have funds in my account until a day after I deposited. Tried to buy COSS but there was basically no volume. The exchange software is fucking awful.

The KuCoin shilling made that shit take off and I made huge gains on KCS. COSS will be the same.

Bumping COSS thread

>Tired of the COSS shilling every day.
Oh sweet summer child. If COSS bothers you I can't imagine what the half dozen KCS referral threads on the front page have done to your fragile mind.

>incest

weak hand

The problem with the dividend tokens is you don't get shit back unless hold a huge amount. You're good with the chunk you have, but unless you're already rich you won't ever even be able to sell the dust coins you get back. I still think all the exchange tokens are solid holds though.

There's a big need for good exchanges right now. Every big exchange is having trouble with the volume, even etherscan and coinmarketcap are crashing. Coss just hired some in house devs the other day and if they can just avoid fucking this up I think we'll be looking at $10 COSS in February.

You sure bout that? It's nice not having to go through a bunch of KYC shit when you just wanna hop on an exchange to buy a shitcoin. Plus many people value the privacy.

And as much as biz talks about bubbles and tulips, I barely know any normies who actually invest. They are very aware (work in tech), but haven't taken the plunge. They are SO close though. I think this is just getting going. 2018 is going to be huge.

As soon as the engine is running we will also be broke from not being able to sell, fuck you OP, I bet you eat COSS for breakfast.

BTC was my entry point, I now avoid BTC transactions like the plague. ETH is now my entry point for alts. I am still fine with the transaction costs, but for a lot of normies, they would rather not have an intermediate step. And I also remember that shit being hella overwhelming at first. It will be a huge selling point to just but the token you heard about in one transaction for a no coiner.

My stockfag coworker finally asked me about how to get into crypto after I've been unsuccessfully shilling him ETH for months. I could barely convince him to sign up for coinbase, when I told him he would have to sign up for more exchanges to get alts he just gave up completely. A lot of people really need everything handed to them in one convenient place. Like some sort of crypto one stop solution.

Yeah I can see it being a plus for normies to get in. Dealing in satoshis is a learning curve. I guess it's a trade off. Fiat is a big hurdle from a regulatory perspective but it gets you access to Norman's wallet. On the other hand kucoin and binance wouldn't have blown up if you had to submit drivers license, social, etc upon sign up.

I'll take the slow burn that stands a very real chance of becoming a cornerstone of the cryptosphere for the next decade. Give me that One Stop Solution.