Did I buy in too high? BAT

I did the bulk of my coin purchasing at about 93 cents a piece. Obviously the market tanking lately didn't help. But I read somewhere today (don't know if it's true or not) but that it should go to about a dollar each and that's it. When I originally bought, I was told it had great potential. So, which is it? Is a dollar a coin about the best one can hope for with this project, or does it have a long ways it could go?

Thanks biz!

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

Migrating you pajeets to the west defeats the whole purpose of pursuing a healthy, wealthy society. If you knew anything about the distribution of wealth, social cohesion and the appropriate valuation of labour, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking import a bunch of street shitters who'll live 12 to a house and trigger a labour cost race to the bottom with the indigenous people?

Anyone? I know it's impossible to say with any certainty, but I mean is a dollar a coin low for this? I just want to know so I can maybe shift assets around if this isn't gonna have much movement. I don't mind holding, but if it only goes up to like $1.25 each, I'll probably sell off.

that's a stupid meme. BAT/Brave is worth more than $1B. it will go to $5 this year maybe more if the browser takes off and we get some youtube shills

newfag detected

Why is it that if this coon exceeds a dollar value that it defeats the purpose of it?

did you even read the whitepaper. It states it clearly

this.
Cowards flee their homeland looking for a better life. All they do is destroy their own lands. Cowards.

No it does not

See that I'm OK with. As long as there's some movement. I just didn't want to get in too late and I've been hearing conflicting info. But that guy up there posting basically the exact same thing I saw somewhere else earlier about a dollar being it's peak makes me think it's a load of shit. So that's comforting.

And if the other guy calling someone a newfag is referring to me, well, yeah I just got started. Fuck off. Everyone starts somewhere.

I can honestly say I have been spreading this fud because I think it's fun. I genuinely believe that BAT will be the biggest gainer in 2018 and it's my majority holding. I have been holding it since it was $0.15. No other crypto has the possibility for this kind of large scale adoption. It could very well be the first "mainstream" cryptocurrency and it will probably be all over youtube. So I think the price might go over $100 in 2018. But it has been fun spreading the fud :)

Apparently he doesn't realise you can have fractions of a coin

Let the memes flow!

Highest earning ethnic race in the US, even higher than jews. One of the most educated. One of the lowest comitting crimes. In other words, better than (you) in every way sitting on a anime message board with your high school education and thinking you are superior to some one just because you belong to a "superior" race. kek.

>I did the bulk of my coin purchasing at about 93 cents a piece

That's really high, but keep in mind it will look like nothing once the coin (hopefully) moons.

The people that got in at .40 and below are early adapters. The rest of us just have to make do. Pick up as much BAT as you possibly can because the project behind it is awesome and exciting.

if you are ever worried about this retarded copypasta just remember how absurd it would sound if i said ETH will never go above 1500 because it says so in the whitepaper, and just kept copying and pasting that everywhere

pls stop

Good call. Thanks for the reassurance everyone. I only wish I bought in on this dip at around 60 cents or whatever it was down to. That'd be great.

BAT is the most powerful coin.

Haha it's funny because BAT has been my biggest loser in this dip and I'll check my stats to see where things are and here's back keeping me negative and I say in my head without thinking "fucking Bat, man!" then I just think of it as fucking batman! Non sexual. No homo. Maybe.

Get back to me when the tech industry crashes.

your a fuckin idiot kys

>Non sexual.
BAT is totally sexual.

A coin needs FUD. Why do you think LINK has been so successful? If it wasn't for all of that toilet conference FUD going on, Veeky Forums would have forgot about it a long time ago. It just makes everything much more exciting and fun. How fun is it if everyone agrees on everything? if your coin can't handle FUD it probably sucks anyway and you are better off investing in something else.

this

Then I can visit that new coins reddit board and see all the fud, and watch as BAT rises, all the while crying and asking why I can't do the right thing ever. Fuck fomo. It's bit me in the ass twice already. I'm staying with bat, I just didn't know if 93 cents was a bad buy in price.

>I'm staying with bat
Best thing you could do.

Thanks for the reassurance!

Yes it does. Would you seriously fucking buy this over $1?

Salty pajeet.

BAT hasn't mooned yet. In fact, BAT is just beginning its uptrend. It will be over $1 in the next few days or week. So you didn't make a mistake. The moon will last for months. It has not even started yet. They went from the floor to $1 without any news.

Agreed, I've had a lot of fun with the $1 meme.

this shit is a bot lol. Same response in VEN thread as well.

And cucks getting triggered by it. LMFAO.

BAT started it. I'm tired of it now. In fact I have been since after about the first thread.

not a bot retard. VEN faggots are stealing an OC BAT meme

It's already been over a dollar multiple times

Everyone wants to be us.

>BAT will moon so hard it kills you

>Literally top 1% of Pajeets make it to the US
>We very smart sir! India best country!
>99% of Pajeets back home shit in the street, rape grannies on public transport and use toilets as shrines
Truly the mastertace

BATPepeJesus will raise him from the dead only for him to die again from being poor.

If only hadn't mocked the BAT.

Depends. Do you consider BAT a better investment than DOGE? The coin some guy made in his basement as a joke, while wearing urine stained underwear?

If yes, BAT is worth at least ~$1.50 per token.

If no, then you're an idiot and you deserve to die destitute, and alone in the gutter.

Because only the brahmin emigrate, literally the top 0.5% of pajeets, the average IQ of india is 85.

if you weren't such a newfag normie you'd know bat is shit. bat had one of the shittiest icos to date, with a ridiculous presale that left 90% of the supply in the hands of half a dozen people. you can't trust the market on this coin for a minute, it's worse than tron. A single presaler cashing out would bring it back to 20 cents.

fucking normies i swear

You retards, all the original holders sold already.

That's why it went from 3 cents during the ico to 30 cents as soon as it hit exchanges.

BAT will be $50-100 eoy.

shitty because it sold out too quickly. It also dipped to 2x ICO price at one point. At that point other people surely bought in. I'm sure any whale who does not believe in the long term success of the project has dumped it in the past 6 months when BAT has been pretty much stagnant and everything else have been mooning

alright faggots run off and buy a shitcoin a bunch of dudes got 50% bonuses for. let's see how far that gets you.

Bonuses weren't given retard.

Say what you want about profitability but the project itself isn't a shitcoin

That list doesnt include American-Americans dumbass.

You should have bought BNTY like you were told to.