Unknown Hidden Gem, HPB, Chinese EOS

Coin name: HBP, High Performance Blockchain

What Do They Do?

This is truly one of the most innovative projects in crypto world. They are going to be the world's first company to combine software with accelerated hardware to significantly improve ease of use and speed of data transfer and access. They will be able to do 1,000,000+ transactions per second. The software will be open source.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_InatnWinc&t=1172s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who Is Their Market?

Their market is the massive companies and industry that uses large amounts of data. Their white paper mentions Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent. In case you don't know, these are absolutely massive Chinese companies. Baidu is their Google. It's the fourth most visited site in the world after Google, Youtube and Facebook.

Other target markets include the IOT, financial industry (see UnionPay in partnerships), medical industry, governments and supply chains. Absolutely huge, multibillion dollar industries with enormous amounts of data being transferred every second all over the country and world. The goal is to make it easier to use and speed up the data transfer and transactions.

they literally have a nobel prize winning team

Partnerships

This is the exciting part. First, they are partnered and work closely with NEO. The last coin I found out that was partnered with and working with NEO was Loopring. I bought Loopring at $0.035. Loopring hit $2.60 yesterday, that's a 74x increase in price (full disclosure I sold my Loopring at 30 cents). It will be the first blockchain in the industry to support NeoVM (NEO Virtual Machine).

Second major partnership is UnionPay. Most of us in North America aren't familiar with the name but they are massive. They do 80% of all Chinese transaction data, which equals out to a turnover of $12.5 TRILLION(!) per year. To help visualize that, they are bigger than Visa and Mastercard combined. Imagine hearing a coin is working with those two companies directly. This is one of the biggest partnerships ever in cryptocurrency.

They also have more high value partnerships that have no been announced yet. After partnering with UnionPay, they will have no issues making further partnerships, that's how big UnionPay is.

I just bought a load of these bad boys. Genuinely one of the most exciting projects in this sea of shit.

up we go

whats the marketcap?

you mother fucker...like 200-250. you little cheap piece of shit you...dont fukin buy you penny pincher

$145,000,000

thanks

bibox had trapped $50 eth... this was fate

This is my first aggressive move since I got to 6 figures. Feeling optimistic and hoping for the best.......

Sold all my ark for hpb

Sold $10k of ZCL for this

confirmed in talks with kucoin and houbi

anyone get 'connection error', when logging into bibox?

nice shill user. i bless you with green wojack. gonna load up and buy early for once. the partnerships are promising

OP what price do you predict for this coin in 1 year? possible 5x?10x?

Getting the connection error on login ughhhhh

delete this cunt

Where buy?!?!!

same, i just transfered my funds too

I really don't even like to make predictions because then people get their hopes up. I've never been this early in on a coin, but with this ground-breaking tech, I don't think $1B market cap is much of a stretch in the very near future. I think this can really blow up. That would put the price around $27 and around #40 in terms of cap. I really don't think that's reaching too much. Again, I try to be conservative, but with this tech, the mainnet in the not too far future, being tied to NEO, UnionPay and other announcements coming, $2B and $3B and a top 20 coin wouldn't be far fetched. This is assuming there is no major crash or dip that changes things.

Solid post op, take notes pajeets this is how u make a proper shill thread. Getting in on this right now. Only downside is having to sign up for another exchange but fuck if it's worth it.

don't know how to help you guys sorry. Try again later I guess?

Bibox

Can I make an account in america? I can't read chinese.

Is this thing gonna be bigger than raiblocks?

what blockchain do they use? cant seem to find a wallet

Google translate can help you with that. Idk about America, I made mine from Canada and I bought pretty easily.

the language setting is right there top right

The FOMO is just starting on this bad boy. When news of this project spreads to r*ddit and the mainstream twitterverse picks this project up it's gonna go insane. 28 million circulating supply. Mainnet Q2. Only on one exchange that most people aren't familiar with yet. Honestly guys, get the fuck in here. This is going to be huge.

Raiblocks has a 3b mcap HPB has 140m I believe this can easily reach 1b in the very near future. Anything higher I would be lying because I honestly don't know.

Also I'll just leave this here youtube.com/watch?v=l_InatnWinc&t=1172s

Smart money is in this coin's technology.

Damn this is only just getting started.

FOMO indeed, shit blew up 30% since I made this post