LET'S BE THE BRAIN GANG, I LOVE YOU SHILLS

LET'S BE THE BRAIN GANG, I LOVE YOU SHILLS
LET'S BE THE BRAIN GANG, FOR SURE
LET'S HOLD OUR BRAIN CHAIN, I HATE YOU FUD
LET'S HOLD OUR BRAIN CHAIN, DON'T SHORT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntoIrqnFXTw
metro.co.uk/2017/12/27/kanye-west-buys-kim-kardashian-shares-disney-adidas-apple-christmas-7186157/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DISNEY PARTNERSHIP BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=ntoIrqnFXTw

1:49

metro.co.uk/2017/12/27/kanye-west-buys-kim-kardashian-shares-disney-adidas-apple-christmas-7186157/
COULD IT BE?

its not going to go anywhere until the huobi trading competition ends.

The guy that bought 1 million DBC said more partnerships would be revealed by the end of the month in line with the NEO conference. I remember him specifically saying not to sell until February no matter what.

Huobi holds only 5% of the entire volume retard.
The competition is not going to change anything.

pfffffffffffffffff. kanye is a fucking cheapskate. fucking billionaire and he only buys 920 shares of disney. kanye is a literal pajeet.

BRAIN GANG, HODL THE LINE!!!!!!!!! WE WILL MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!

but if people are suppressing the price on huobi to trade more dbc then wouldnt that keep the price on other exchanges relatively low?

Mickey mouse has my neon keys!

Wheres my DBC

Exchanges are decentralized. They don't all follow the same price patterns so some of the smaller ones are rife with arbitrage opportunities. Fortunately there is a barrier of entry for some exchanges in Asia mainly you need to use a foreign bank which you can't do unless you have a foreign address. This is one reason why arbitrage is hard to do to capitalize on high Korean prices for example.

What if I have ppl in Bangkok?

cant stop the brain gang

DBChaingang HODL

Thats great!@#$

I honestly wouldn't trust anyone else to help and on top of it they will ask you to pay them for helping you. I've considered moving to Korea to teach English just so I can sell crypto back and forth.

It's senpai but yeah... if they think its shit maybe they wouldnt care.

that makes sense. i think you also need to have a cell provider from those areas too for verification purposes.

Senpai is family where im from... wtf happened there?!

weeb language senpai

Im on board for anything NEO related. Well almost anything.