Hope you bought the RLC dip

If you're not balls deep in this coin since .50 cents then we just cannot help you.

Caught dips on the way up.

Stop ignoring it. THIS is /ourcoin/.

Please make sure you’re not “locked in” at 50 cents before telling others what to do

What?

uh oh

just got listed on binance.

Moon mission?

DID IT REALLY?!

its says "outside of trading time". Ican't buy any and the price is listed at 0.

Is that what usually happens before a coin launches?

What do you bros think will be eoy?

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE NOT LARPING! It's there! SICK. FINALLY.

EOY? $100-ish

1000ish

i ain't no pajeet fuddy larping ass motherfucker.
Shits listed on binance

it's gonna dump further once the market goes live on it

BINANCE LISTING

Should I buy more at the start of the listing or will there be a dip sometime after?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I was watching it literally two hours ago thinking about buying in but decided to wait a bit to see what happened with one of my other coins. I was this close to buying in at 1700 sats. FUCK!!

I just checked the initial days and weeks of every coin on binance, and just look at all those HUGE red candles once a coin launches on this exchange. I want a moon mission as much as the next guy, but this looks like a trap to me.

FUCK COINS WITH UNNATURALLY FAST MOON MISSIONS!! ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RLC is so undervalued though and the difficulty to access it for weeks now has helped keep the price low. Don't be surprised if this shoots up.

RIP

It already has, this thing has mooned 67% today BEFORE hitting binance and it will probably dump out on binance users within the first hour.

another shitcoin to filter, sage

for real? what coins do you consider not a shitcoin then?

still undervalued by an order of magnitude

I bought last night but didn't buy enough cause money just deposited today FUCCCCCK

Iys ON bibancy!@@$%%

lol trading at about 10 bucks on binance now

it may be undervalued, but just look at that plummet.

Maybe in the future, but not today.

Sell now, its doing the "pump then dump when added to binance" thing.

who the fuck is buying at this price?

Normies who buy at ATH