NEW EXCHANGE COSS.IO

- New exchange, still working out the bugs - GET IN EARLY

- COSS token holders get 50% of the exchange fees every week, forever

- They're planning to have FIAT exchanges, and are launching an updated site on Sunday

- Get in now before it gets huge

- REFERRAL LINK:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/48MV8MKD4U

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/MBC6QZ4XCF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s mooning today. Get in while it’s still cheap

Comfy ass hold.

Site went down for maintenance today, and the coin's gone up 25% since it came back up now that people are able to actually buy. While alts bleed, COSS floats above all.

I am comfy AF.

I used your referral link

I'd appreciate it if someone used mine
sso.coss.io/api/invite/MBC6QZ4XCF

I fucking hate myself. I thought this was a shit coin :( bought in too late

No user, you're still early to the party. You might have to squeeze a bit more, but if you build a good trading stack and keep shunting money towards COSS, you can grab a hefty haul. I have about $30k I play with outside of my COSS cache, and every week or so I buy a bit more. This shit is gonna put my great great great grandkids through college on Titan.

Bumping COSS thread

God bless all of you were going to make it friends

This. It's still early. Pretty comfy hold.

Not even close. This thing is still a baby. It has a lot of growing to do. The closest coin to COSS is kucoin, and look at its growth. The fee split is better on COSS and there are more revenue streams in the works that will increase the dividends even more. This thing is gonna be huge.

Ladies and gentlemen this is your COSSmonaut speaking, may I have your attention. If you look out from the window you can now see mars.

Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second-smallest planet in the Solar System after Mercury etc

Both price and volume are blowing up again after they fixed the backend. Now people can buy, and they're gobbling up all the cheap coin. Looks like they're willing to pay a premium on BTC just to get their hands on this sweet coin.

>pic related

Coss is unusable turd and everyone knows it. The most amateur project if I've ever seen one.

Got in at 8 cents. Comfy as fuck

350k coss coin whale reporting in bizfags

How did you hear about this earlier than us, user?

is it really worth it? do we have a chance of repeating KCS gainz?

Ok, start an exchange for us all.

But...how did you know?

It was shilled here during ICO, thats when I bought in. Lurk moar.

i had 200k I SOLD AT 6C
MY STACK ONLY DID A 8X NOOOOOOOO

I JUST WANTED TO GET MORE MONEY TO B UY MORE COSS GOD DAMNIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFC UJFCU FK CFIC FIC KFGJUC UFGCK UFJ CFUJC UF J CU CFJFUCJFRUJCFUCURF=FUF CJKFUC FUCMCUF CKUF CUFC UFCJFUCKJ FUC JFHFCJFYUC JUZSDOF;J HALIOUGHLQOKJEG[OUA gd[ouiahqsed[ivha[fdgu
trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

definitely not too late

COSS will reach $10 with even the slightest hint of good news and/or exchange volume spike

under $3 is still "cheap" imo, it could eventually reach ~$25-30

i keep trying to verify my phone but im not getting any of the texts, i tried readding it and shit but its not working, any help??

i got in at 9, it was shilled here since forever

COSS will blow KuCoin out of the water.

I’m all about coin metro, long game on that one though

its ok user, i solt 10000 oyster after the first pump on etherdelta
i would be a millionaire

Damn.

selling COSS is not the point though, the coss price is irrelevant
the dividends are important

yup, biggest thing is that kuckoin will eventually stop paying dividends, whereas COSS will pay the 50% forever

when COSS starts getting mad volume there's going to be such a fucking frenzy to buy it up even if just for the passive dividend income.

I'm holding a decently large stack myself (just under 100k) and even when it reaches $10+ I don't know if I'll sell any, I'm more inclined to just continue receiving dividend payouts at that point and living the good life.

Over $2 now, up 45% in the last 3 hours.

Can you feel it now, Mr. Crabs?

for sure, I never implied I'd be selling, but the price is still reflective of the interest/demand in the token, if the price does reach $10-30+ then clearly the exchange volume will have reached astronomical levels and then ya, as you said, we sit back and collect dividend payouts each week.

simmer the fuck down jinal damn

It gets talked about a lot for an "unusable turd", don't you think? Very few of the other 100+ exchanges with more volume get talked about more than COSS. The moment it stops being shit(possibly even before then) it's going to get memed to the top ranks.

I will actually probably move COSS to my other portfolio, its triggering my autism that i have coins fucking up my portfolio price that i can't sell.

How do you get Coss coins? Referrals and buys?

Buy them on the exchange.

Coss.io

This isn't like kucoin, referrals don't get you shit.

>new exchange
pajeet pls go

I 10x'd on kuckcoin shares, tell me why COSS is worth it. already looks expensive for an exchange that doesn't work. Kuckcoin at least trades other things in volume

>Expensive for an exchange that doesn't work.
You just answered your own question, user.

It's another guaranteed 10x. Feel free to skip it.

This is going to skyrocket when the new ui and updates come out:)

I already 10x my money with coss, now I can't decide whether to dump it or hodl. they said all devs are working on UI overhaul so there is virtually no support at the moment. On the bright side, unlike kucoin you can stake coss from MEW

KuCoin? More like CuckCoin!

why is the exchange so slow and buggy?

what do you mean by no support? they're actively working to resolve any exchange issues with withdrawals/deposits, and the new UI launches this Sunday (check their twitter)

They also apparently launched a backend upgrade today which has sped things up.

Look at it realistically: this is a newer exchange that hasn't really taken off yet. We're here to make money trading crypto. Is COSS a 100% sure bet to get rich? no, nothing really is, but the potential ROI on COSS is incredible if the exchange really starts taking off. The mcap now is only around ~$100M, which is jackshit these days in crypto, hell $500M isn't very much as of late. This is virtually a guaranteed $10+ token with even the slightest bit of positive news. Plus the permanent 50% dividend payouts are going to keep huge interest from buyers/accumulators. People will want to naturally hold their stack and not trade it away, which will naturally control the supply resulting in constant upward price movement.

Did you miss the big neon BETA sign?
Ground floor, user. Elevator doors are closing. Get in or stay poor.

1k coss ain't gonna change my life is it

Lol I got in at 5 cents
I just read the shill post on reddit, checked CMC
>Mfw it's ATL
Bought hella

This is still very early stages, when they fix some problems this exchange is gonna explode.