Is there a more cucked coin than xlm?

>follows it's big brother but still doesn't come close in terms of price and %
>Sjw coin
>Run by kikes
>Has free give aways to btc holders and Africans
>It's logo is a grey dildo

Yah you fucking retard and that's one of the reasons we love it. Normies and leftist Jew media will eat this shit up.

The REAL question - is there a more cucked person than the OP.

My fundamental & sentimental analysis says OP is a faggot.

Post your own research for this anons ...

> bringing politics to biz

Go back to pol. This is the most jew board on Veeky Forums, we either are Jewish or have Jewish mentality. True bizraelis want to make money ONLY we don't care if the coin promises to genocide whites Idgaf I'm here for money. The whole board is in ripple and chink coins. No I'm not jewish but I think like one, I want profits

WE MOONIN BOYS

OP wants you to sell so he can buy your bags

>XRP goes up only 10%
>XLM goes up 50%

what?

+33.54%

+35.02%

Is this the XLM thread?
NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE?

the high today was 50%, dw were going back up

I'm talking longer than one day, xrp 15xd in a shorter amount of time than lumen could even 4x

Niec trejetori staler sniek

The big XLM moon to ~$0.90 wasn't triggered by anything tangible. Let's talk again after FairX launches.

lol XRP went up in December because everything crashed and normies finally got into crypto and the only thing they knew was XRP

so they bought the only thing that was green while everything was crashing & it was the only thing they knew: ripple

Just the fact that /pol/ is fludding it means it's doing something right. Same for ripple. How's your BAT going, boys?

>$0.68
Is this crypto kino? Has the time come?

bch

Hope you faggots bought the dip

WE ARE EATING SELL WALLS LIKE ITS NOTHING

+40%

Crypto is implicitly anti jewish. It was born to work around jewish financial tricks.

>kraken decides now is a good time to unfuck their exchange

PUT THE API BACK ONLINE YOU FUCKS

pol is easily the most jewish board on this site.