Colx now on cryptobridge

for all of you that have been trying to get your hands on this alt

Other urls found in this thread:

presstab.pw/phpexplorer/COLX/address.php
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone find out if CoinsMarkets exchange actually long dicked us? I had a good bit of colx in there when if first came out.

Yes.
Ur fucked.

Oh shit it's on sale too! Accumulate now.

nice digits

Thanks for the heads up

Check ur address on the block explorer ... my coins are still in wallet. For now. I think they are just retarded

presstab.pw/phpexplorer/COLX/address.php

I have 5k of this shit, but desu I think they are scammers, by their old roadmap they had to release whitepaper in november-december of last year, but still there is no whitepaper.

probably, depending on whether hype can carry this further i'll be dumping my bags when this hits an exchange of significance

Managed to get a cheeky 2.5k of this from tradesatoshi
now the question is if the site will work whenever i plan to sell

its been around for way to long to be a scam

Idk, this IS their third coin. We'll see if they stick with this one

Previous ones were scams?

there is a large active and helpful community,the devs are generally helpful
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.0

Not scams, just rebrandings.

Delaying roadmap = scammers now? really biz?

They have a roadmap, just not a whitepaper. I'll be patient, more time to accumulate.

yeah I know, the wp is scheduled to come out later this month or next. Just have patience. Accumulate.

Really, you can't know anything about their technical proficiency without whitepaper, this is why it must be released to public even before implementation, because nobody will read source code, but you can detect scam by whitepaper that is full of buzzwords, or if it doesn't have technical details, etc.

does anyone actually read these whitepapers, most coins are bought because someone shilled them

I do, but if it's too big I read only technical part. I don't have to 100% understand what they want to do, but I can somehow feel that it's all is legit with high probability, or it's some buzzword shit for normies, like it was with TRX and DBC.

DBC just got Disney