Audio Coin - I'm doing you a fucking favour

Guys, I think I actually found something of use here. They are about to announce a deal with a large music label soon and real artists have already used this currency to release an album, like Bjork. 50 Cent has already promoted this (for the normies).

Check out this article by the Verge that covers this coin: theverge.com/2017/11/6/16611822/bjork-album-utopia-cryptocurrency-audiocoin

They are also soon moving to BlockPool which as we know is connected to ARK.

In addition, this is currently in a nice correction from the recent gain earlier, so don't tell me biz only talks about coins that are currently mooning.

The market cap is still very low (24 M). Thank me when this 4Xs by next week.

On cryptopia and yobit right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVMPL56mdGg
forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/11/07/what-bjorks-cryptocurrency-paired-album-means-for-the-music-industry/#c58853d13d80
youtube.com/watch?v=AoNQUkpUQE0&feature=youtu.be&a=
forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/11/07/what-bjorks-cryptocurrency-paired-album-means-for-the-music-industry/#22049c7f13d8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKSoBJ8WirE
shop.bjork.com/
engadget.com/2017/11/03/bjorks-next-album-comes-with-free-cryptocurrency/
my.blockpool.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll buy Bjorkcoin.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVMPL56mdGg

ADC is now officially

>bjorkcoin

i'm skeptical of music related blockchain technologies

This. Sounds very sketchy. Why would you need a special coin to release music albums? Just use ETH or some other shit. No difference.

Same, but I don't think this a vaporware like the rest.

Veeky Forums logic: there a place for 70 privacy-oriented coins, but can't approve something that already had a real use case and keeps signing deal

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/11/07/what-bjorks-cryptocurrency-paired-album-means-for-the-music-industry/#c58853d13d80

This is definitely not vaporware. It's been covered by Forbes and the Verge. Also, the point is to earn audiocoins if you buy certain albums.

If you're talking about how you fundamentally don't need a special coin, you could pretty much say that about 99% of coins in existence right now.

LOL exactly. This.

She literally said that she bought the coin because of Bjork.
youtube.com/watch?v=AoNQUkpUQE0&feature=youtu.be&a=

Normie bait proved to be working, lots of japs onboard

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/11/07/what-bjorks-cryptocurrency-paired-album-means-for-the-music-industry/#22049c7f13d8

Where do I buy the album now?

Do I buy this?!?!! Guaranteed profits???? DON'T FUCK WITH ME

Yes, trust me. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting during a moon.

soon...soon...

I would say yes, I've been researching that Resetera things and it seems that they really were right about XBY mooning in a month, so this is their next choice

Even COLX and XBY developers are on-board with this.

That said, where do I transfer my LTC? Cryptopia or bleutrade? Cryptopia seems more expensive but has a higher volume

I would just do crytopia honestly. The spread can sometimes be massive on the shittier exchanges, and although cryptopia can be a bit more expensive, the spread/volume is very important for liquidity purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKSoBJ8WirE

Buy Bjork!!!!!

shop.bjork.com/

engadget.com/2017/11/03/bjorks-next-album-comes-with-free-cryptocurrency/

Icelandic music star Bjork is famously experimental with just about everything, so it's no surprise that she's now working on bringing blockchain into the music industry fold. Her people have announced that she's partnering with British startup Blockpool to put the technology at the center of her next album release, not only letting fans buy the record with cryptocurrency, but actually giving them digital cash for doing so.

Everyone purchasing forthcoming album Utopia will get 100 Audiocoins -- the two-year-old cryptocurrency originally designed for the music industry (currently worth around $0.19 each) -- and will have the chance to earn more, along with other "crypto rewards", by interacting with Bjork online and attending her concerts. It's not clear yet exactly how that will work, but the project does have the potential to make great strides in bringing the idea of cryptocurrency to the masses. And it makes sense that Bjork, who's had some pretty curious ideas in her time, would be the person to do that.

Where did you read that it was Resetera's next choice, and also about the COLX and XBY developers?

On Resetera, obviously

Drifters and Yankee (XBY dev) said it

>10 Audiocoins with album

So basically she did give everyone free money? LOL

My favorite episode. I'm a knife....knifin' around... cut cut cut cut cut cut cut

So is this now a new meme coin, Bjorkcoin?

Discord invite for ADC group: Cfupq7F

No walls until 249 satoshi, easy profits for those who got it cheaper

>bjorkcoin
>new memecoin

enough with the fun link dbc shilling fatigue

it always was and always will be.

I got shilled into buying this yesterday and literally 10 minutes later it crashed 40%

alright I'm into this shitcoin

will also try to spread words to my gf, so $2500 in total I guess should be fine for a new place?

Promising coin, sadly bought in at 311 sats coz of FOMO

Trust in Bjorkcoin user

It's climbing up, has only some tiny sell wall in front

Spread the words to normies and get liberated

amen

Yes. Especially with the low mcap

Well be back there soon up to 0.031 rn

DW, this wil easily be back to 300 sats in a few hours. Also, this is nowhere near a shitcoin.

damn 50 always wins so this is guaranteed 50-100x

Bjork will fly this coin to the moon!

Love these Bjork memes lol.

Yes, and not just for the downpayment. For the whole fucking house.

Keep buying Bjorkcoin! The more successful this gets the more memes.

More! Buy Bjork!

Got $1000 for Bjorkcoin and Blockpool

If this goes to moon I will buy her album and put it on my wall

She will leads us to many gains...thru many moons...and beyond...

>bjorkcoin

buy now or forever hold your trx bags

Okay, I'm in with this

How do I set up a wallet now?

Desktop wallet or online: my.blockpool.io/

It's already gone up by a lot in a few hours

Hey user,

Join the sexiest Discord: Cfupq7F

ADC to the MOOOOON

See >bjorkcoin

Buy all the Bjorkcoin!!!!

Nice pucci, will invest $3000

Tell your friends to buy bjorkcoin!

Gold

It seems like this moon ride is really dependant on bigger exchanges listing it.

They are filling a request for NEXT exchange, Kucoin would also be good

There are sells walls that we have to break, people from yesterday set sell orders not knowing it would slow down the price at this volume

Paying for music in 2018

you don't, but normies

I imagine that's the goal. Rather than letting the coin spike and crash on a low volume exchange, keep slow and steady growth initially and wait for bigger listings.

normies just stream from pandora or spotify. people who buy whole albums in any format are hipsters.

accumulating

Buying more

The blatant and low effort shilling (some of which looks like it's being done by bots) for this shit is not indicative of real world adoption or success, I rode this shit for 20% gains yesterday,but pulled out when I saw how far the shill really goes.

Honestly, go look at the 6 page google docs "white paper," the entirely inactive github, talk on the discord to the "dev." You will see this shit is fishy as fuck. It also did not hold up well when things went into the red last night and earlier today.

DYOR and be careful with this thing. You will most likely see short term gains, but this is definitely not healthy promotion or a healthy project.

All the shills will now call me FUD and reply with copy pasted responses from the discord "dev" as they have in the past dozen threads when someone points out these glaring issues

If anyone is thinking of getting this, OPUS is a way better pick. Better website, better team and similar market cap. Also binance is following OPUS on twitter. I think that coin actually has better potential both long and short term.

Why does every fucking industry need its own cryptocurrency now?

Audiobook industry needs it's own coin because reasons! And publishing industry! And filesharing industry! And lending industry! And [insert industry here] industry!

Oh wait. It's because the """developers""" need a plausible sounding excuse to scam people out of their hard earned money.

And guess what? These industries already have a currency that works perfectly fine. It's called US Dollars (or your local equivalent).

These OPUS shills always come organized LOL

OPUS is just a vaporware.

>What is a unregulated coin bubble rife in speculative irrationality.

Your rationality is what is stopping you from benefiting from the next best thing since the stop bubble, SAD!

DAMN

WE JUST KILLED THAT WALL

KEEP RISING ADC

Nice, awesome profits also user

Can see this coin at $80M cap in a few days

This looks promising.

This. If people don't get their instant moon they shit their pants. New floor has been set 250% over what it was 4 days ago. Hold and be rich it's that simple

big deal announcement inc tomorrow

website revamp

aurovine up and running

if you don't buy this now you deserve staying on the sidelines

> working product

Missed one bud

>found something of use here
newfag detected.

I feel like this is a shitcoin

Is mycelium not delivering?

Because the promise of crypto is "everyone's a central bank".

face it. you bought 2 days ago at ATH and now want to sell your bags. hahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Damn, I'm in with 200K

Followed by OG Bitcoin devs, got COLX, XBY guy in also

Resetera's supporting it

should easily reach $200M cap short term

Has this convined you yet, user?

So is this the next mooner in Resetera's hands after XBY?

I'll be buying $2000 once I sell my TRX bags