Round 2

strap on bois

YES HERE WE GOOOO

Cmon snakey

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SSSNAKE

WAKEEY SNAKEY WAKEEEY WAKEEEY

Hope this goes hard enough to trigger all the bots and auto buys

Is this seriously from CNBC showing it on their channel? I refuse to believe the people watching that shit are significant players in the market.

Did Ripple move after CNBC showed how to buy it?

>Bought the dip
MUH DICK

>underestimating normies

wew lad nice to have new people here

WAKEY SNAKEY

We're back boys! Time to confess. How many of you fuckers panic sold the dip?

Yeah by the time those people manage to buy some it will have already gone up because of the news and theyll get justed

Well people buy then the prise rises > other people look at the carts and start getting FOMO > SNAKEY SNAKEY

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HERE WE GO

we deserve this moon. we held through the toughest of times. we suffered greatly. now we reep the rewards

>$0.69
NICE
TRAJECTORY

TAKE

DOWN

THAT

WALL

THEY DID IT IN GAME OF THRONES AND WE CAN DO IT NOW COME ON DRAGON SNEK SLAP THAT BITCH OVER

WOOOOOOOOO

>tfw I tried to swing trade this during the dip and went from 94k to 82k

TFW you bought that juicy dip

Okay but the only people watching that channel are senile boomers that can't operate computers. Was there some other news?

>he didn't buy at the 40c dip

It's chinks and pumpers, it's fucking 2 am here

the fact that its on the news means normies have to rush before other normies get on

>babys first gold rush

MR SNAKE, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

Remove wall

We saw that it came on mainstream media and thus expect it to go up because of normies/speculators wich it does because we buy it creating a looping/fomo effect. Its not that hard to comprehend

I'm new to the sell/buy walls. Based on the sell wall, 5000 sats is the hard limit right now, right? That's my interpretation.

I JUSTed myself trying to swing xlm too, my capital is pennies compared to yours though. Then it went +-30% like five times in one night and I felt so stupid for HODLing.

Be safe, user.

I've been a week for this day. Bought at ATH like a moron. Hoping to get my money back, and then some.

It's happening yeeeeees!

SOMEONE THROW $1MILLION DOLLARS AT THAT FUCKING SELL WALL RIGHT NOW OR IM GONNA BE PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WALL IS FALL

>get in here

I REPEAT, WALL IS FALL

5K SATS MOTHERFUCKERS TEAR DOWN THAT NIGGER WALL

blast off bois

Go!

Hell yes

Which Snek are you?

Holy shit, we broke 5000.

That appears to be a nope

So how many Lumens does /our guy/ on CNBC own? Because he was hyping it up more than literally anyone on this entire board.

We should be talking about him.

Lambo snek

rolling snek

chekd

Did not panic sell but also didn't buy the dip. Glad to have my stack anyway, thanks for the easy money plebs

until the whales remove the wall AND SNAKEY GOES TO FUCKING MOON

we eatin 2nite

Wow, holy shit

LETS GO SNAKE

So cute

>tfw no snekies

its too late to join in right?

>rolled trips got cute snek
>called moon
This is the best day of my fucking life

I've managed to lose 2000 XLM from 4400 sat to 5000 sat due to failed swing trades...
I thought I was beyond such rookie bullshit mistakes

How big are your bags? I'm only at 2.1k

I've always bad decisions in other things. But I started researching crypto back in November and bought a bunch of this at .13 - I just want to make it lads

Trips answered that buddy. Glad this happened so I don't FOMO in again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hello good sirs, I would like to congratulate all sirs which holded thru difficult time.

>700
Poorfag status confirmed

Thanks for the bags, suckers.

post your sneks to help stellar snek surpass moon tonight

Is it worth selling LINK, REQ, VEN, or ICX and putting it into more XLM right now?

that's what you get for reading 10% when we write 10X

I'm having mixed feelings about this. The whale sell walls seem to be there so maybe this is organic growth from people (chinks especially) really finding out about XLM? The whale control is still worrying, they can shake off a bunch of fresh weak hands soon.

top kek

ill do it

No sir, xlm shitcoin sir pump and dump sir, stay away sir

>you didn't buy the absolute fucking discounted price of 40-50c

HAHAHAHA AH AH AH AH HSAh hhaah

not while it's rising

Made 50 bucks trading on the swings. Not much, but I only had $2000 to play with. Thanks OP.

WE NEED YOUR MOON JUICE
THIS IS A PIVOTAL MOMENT

I said "more XLM". I already have some.

kek

Help snek break this

Admit you don't know what the fuck you're doing

Just ICX

We tried to tell you, user.

swinging 100k
making the 5k gains

50 bucks is literally nothing in crypto. Unless you cashed out i guess. I've got about 16k and it swings 1 or 2k everyday.. .

You're such a faggot.

absolutely breathtaking snek there user

S N E K

Your*

textbook Pepe Silvia formation

thx i cum on cat

>still using the same failed model

I posted the above before the red dicks and bought more in the circle.

I know what I'm doing.

67 btc wall fug

I remember you said it would be going straight to 5.2k then when it dipped to 4500 you were silent

VEN is currently just past the peak of a moon, so I sold out and added it to my XLM.
MOON YOU STUPID SNAKE

were getting close to 5k

It's gone past it a few times.

5045 is the high

Why are the buy walls so much higher on XLM/ETH than XLM/BTC?