Sup Veeky Forumsraelis

Sup Veeky Forumsraelis,

I was looking to invest in another coin and have become increasingly more interested in Vechain over the past couple of hours. What is (in your personal opinion) a good entry point? also what is your general opinion of Vechain, looks as if they have some very big partners and a unique idea

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/951675719108751360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the best entry is ASAP
it goes up about 10% per day
literally the chadliest coin on the market

Team is great, but you were suppose to enter at 0.50$ two months ago like the rest of us.

buying now is like buying ethereum at 19$.
time in the market > timing the market the best time is now. This coin doesn't dip and with the rebranding coming up any day now just get in.

I know there is A LOT of shit talk in this forum about price points etc. But what would the projection for EOY be there abouts. I have an increasing amount of faith in this coin i am just asking out of curiosity

Big rebranding coming very soon, highly recommend buying now

Buy it. It's the exact opposite of a shitcoin. There's no way it won't go up from here, it's the closest to a sure thing you will ever have in crypto.

I have a lot faith in the future of this project. The real question is if the crypto bubble does pop in the upcoming months, or not.

shit talkers will say the 100-500 EOY meme
my honest estimation is anywhere between $20-60 EOY

Its down from ATH now and news is coming so you want to jump in as soon as you can.

>$20-60 EOY

if the PBoC rumor is false, yeah

No wallet, no blockchain, no scalability info. Centralized, Lied about Vitalik being investor.
Be carefull its on its way down.
Go Walton or wabi instead, better roi i belive in short term, walton to release blockchain Q1 or eraly Q2 and just as good partners

yes that's right, if it's false
if it's true 100 minimum

please just go away, no one here cares about your opinion on wtc, in fact wtc is fine and i like it and own some, but just fuck off thanks

fuck off dumb FUDDER

vechain is ez $100-500 eoy

good entry would be 2-3 months ago

It's a great buy-in price right now. It can easily hit $100 EOY if everything goes as planned. It is easily one of the top 5 cryptos. There are literally zero red flags about it

buy now at the ath, sell when it drops 10%

like a Veeky Forums boss

cucks literally gotta stop lowballing

$100-500 is easy

it's been likened as being possible to have the same impact that facebook did to social media, to it's relevant industrie's areas.

A multi billionaire who was an early investor in eth and facebook said that

There is literately no whitepaper?! How is that no red flag?

There is but it’s chinese. They are rewriting it with a new translation

mobile.twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/951675719108751360

Last chance to get in under $10

> muh whitepaper
who gives a shit. 90% of crypto whitepapers can be binned without a second look anyhow. Only exception are highly technical white papers like XLM's for example and what does that realistically change for you. Whitepapers are a fucking meme.

If you are looking for validation, look at VEN's partnerships. Pwc, BitOcean, DNV GL. Fucking Jim Breyer has a stake and you think Breyer is gonna invest in shit? Ask yourself honestly, are you are better equipped to make a call on this one than those partners and investors or are you not?

Probably 40$ EOY if everything goes well.