WHERE MY AIGANG AT?

WHERE MY AIGANG AT?

Right here.
I know it's too early but I'm already getting irritated by this not going anywhere.

LISTEN HERE BIZ AIGANG IS GOOD COIN AYYYY
CREW ASKING ME AGAIN WHAT SHOULD I BUY
I ONLY TELL THEM LISTEN TO AIGANG TUNE
CAUSE AIX IS GOING SOON TO THE MOON!

ffs it's going to just solidify at 0.003 ETH and do nothing forever

AYO

right here. Been pretty stable besides the initial release. Been stuck at 25k to 30k for hours. Ready to ride this to the moon.

oh user cheer me up, aixbags are too heavy

I pray to the cryptolord this won't be CAN 2.0.

Put in 2k when it was shilled this morning. Sold for 3k an hour later. Should I put it all back in? Looks like we hit the bottom.

Names dumb but Its actually a good project.

AI GANGGANG IN WITH 2k

This can go nowhere but up, but what do I do with all this anxiety?!!

have you guys downloaded the demo app? it's pretty fucking cool

Let me know when they team up with Disney

I'm stuck with CANYA bags lads. Competition is now over so it may start to moon. But I have my eyes on boscoin which will release within the day on kucoin. Much more hyped than CANYA and aigang.

You know how dbc became biz coin because of how much shilling it had. We should do the same with Boscoin

Your gang is finished.

BRAIN BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN. BETTER RECOGNIZE!

Im about to.

so in the future you can insure almost anything?? And the rates are made by the people. The concept is pretty interesting

do you guys understand that priced jumped 300% yesterday, not a good time to buy in, i agree it has long term potential.

>not holding both

its jumped 300% qucikly though and fell to where its at now which 50% from the bottom. Now is thee time to buy in. Everyone who wanted to take profits is out and this is going high

it was 1usd in etherdelta 24hours ago. kucoin hyped price. ico price was 0.34usd. just saying, you can buy if you want. but see some canya steps here.