The sadness

Starting tomorrow I will run an experiment.

I will not check Blockfolio, visit Veeky Forums, visit CMC, or anything else crypto related.

This Martin Luther King Weekend (RIP *raises fist in air*) will be my first crypto-free weekend since January 2017.

I need peace of mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video31533403/korean_bj_beauty_shows_her_big_boobs_-_live_at_livekojas.com
youtube.com/watch?v=_kLeLg3rKXE&lc=z230zxvqcoflyjdaf04t1aokgtcuk0a4xrv4ouivfdvirk0h00410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're a madman and a liar

nobody cares faggot

Sell then faggot if you're only in it for the money. Do you even know about phase 2?

I believe you will try.. and fail within 24 hours..

What in the absolute fuck is this dog shit thread? Jesus christ please leave this board immediately you tremendous faggot.

Isn't Martin Luther King like the black Jesus and died for the sins of the black man?
Europe-Fag here.

what is phase 2? fashy uprising?

Who is this semen demon in your photo?

You won't last a day considering you're so weak minded that fake internet money shatters your inner peace.

sauce

I have sauce, you better gib me eth if you want it

If I recieve 0.001 ETH, I will post sauce xD

0x4f6313deDf 87aA48E57B582B 6fF9c1c4B6D9f73B

Fuck you faggot, spread love with the bizbros, go rip off the normies.

Sauce: xvideos.com/video31533403/korean_bj_beauty_shows_her_big_boobs_-_live_at_livekojas.com

are u being a jew faggot? gtfo off this board. btw top of this board is no begging for money. ur getting reported

xvideos.com/video31533403/korean_bj_beauty_shows_her_big_boobs_-_live_at_livekojas.com

lol, I was joking. Sorry :(

I regret making this thread and I'm sorry. Ok, I will try to make it up with the following.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kLeLg3rKXE&lc=z230zxvqcoflyjdaf04t1aokgtcuk0a4xrv4ouivfdvirk0h00410

this is the video I made on my current thoughts on the market.

I really am worried about the state of BTC. Many people seem to be cheering for the downfall of BTC, considering its shit politics, infinite forks, and high transaction costs.

But if BTC breaks down, there WILL be a bear market and there WILL be tremendous uncertainty/volatility. So just be ready to live through that.

I've held BTC since 2013. The bear market was not easy to live through. Sorry about my post.

u are so done

i have no consideration for ppl like u who break the rules

>Keynesian economy funding massive infrastructure, nuclear power plant construction
>Decentralized nodes executing smart contracts replaces financial industry
>Increase in automation causes divide between the rich and poor to increase drastically
>hubs of advanced infrastructure inhabited by those who work in tech
>the poor are kept elsewhere, kept happy by a measly welfare plan
>Human consciousness and the ability to form memories is first simulated in a dual layer private scalable blockchain called enigma
>These androids serve as nodes in a network executing secret contracts

Sorry, I was going to post sauce but there was a minute or so of cooldown after posting three messages in a row :(

>Joking
>Made 3 different posts begging like a jew
>Posted his ETH address

Fucking jew

There goes a perfectly usable IP, user, see ya tomorrow

thank you fren

crashing this plane

I'll probably be b& in less than an hour, so why are you bothering making a comment about my jew ways?

jew