Holy shit its legit

Disney teaming up with DBC

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrum.com/news/2017/04/17/walt-disney-company-worlds-leading-licensor-with-566bn-licensed-products-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all aboard boys

satoshi's vision. but really i know you guys are in this for the money, but if you had true vision and intelligence (like vitalik) you'd be much richer. just saying. you'll always be semi-poor chasing these stupid ass projects.

Fuck off faggot ETH is a thousand now. Would have to double its marketcap to make any kinds of gains with that shitcoin. BTC, XRP, ETH are the biggest shitcoins right now. Literally have no chance of making any substantial money.

yeah and we'd be malnourished cucks too

your brain is just to weak to consume all the calories you eat, you fat fuck.

i'm not talking about eth. but go ahead and keep proving my point.

Rode the first wave up from .14 cents... When we come out of the funk I'll ride the second wave up to .80 cents

You are literally banking on mickey mouse to bring you to an ATH?

I agree

kek implying ETH won't 10-20x post sharding

all your shitcoins run on top of it; instead of chasing them you can just invest in the shitcoin infrastructure by buying ETH

holy shit boys.
This is the next 10x

Its a licensor you mongoloid.

Let me translate this for you: We partnered with some random sweatshop owner which we won't even name because he's completely irrelevant anyway.

DISNEY BRAND LICENSOR

How fucking illiterate are you anons? Jesus christ.

They know. They just need to shill their bags to the next retard because they know they fucked up and were too proud to sell at a loss.

You know Star Wars is also under the Disney license too right?

>but if Walt Disney himself didn't make it in his living room it's not really a Disney product

Yeah, you don't know what a licensor is.

You are thinking licensee.
The only licensor of the disney brand is the fucking disney company.
But the tweet seems to imply that the idiots at dbc do not know the difference too, and they indeed partnered with a licensee.

thedrum.com/news/2017/04/17/walt-disney-company-worlds-leading-licensor-with-566bn-licensed-products-2016

>the Walt Disney Company as the world’s leading licensor with brands that include Lucasfilm, Marvel, ABC, ESPN, DisneyPixar and Walt Disney Studios and a total of $56.6bn in licensed merchandise sold in 2016.

The tweet said "the" Disney licensor implying that there is only 1. Get fucked.

What's the way to get rich then? Hold eth?

Poor user gonna lose his wage money...

I've been holding 80k since .04 lol

how much more do you project it'll go up?

Dbc is a neo token my friend

o such bullshit