CANYA COIN

I went all in on this.

Is it going to do anything?

What happens when that contest ends or whatever?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6eI5-HLuwg&t=
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping

Pls respond

Theoretically it should moon since whales won't keep the prices down.

Explain more

Don't know where you are. Contest is over @7pm today where I'm at. Curious to see if it really does 5x

What should I set my sell limit to?

7pm what time zone?

Its over right before midnight UTC +8, so its over at about 11 UTC-5/EST, or 8 UTC-8/PST

It's gonna bomb, whales were the only thing keeping this coin up

Nice to see you again fuddly. Read the whitepaper? Bounty aquisition ring a bell?

Just don't come crying when it bombs because you're only getting a "I told you so"

Read the fucking whitepaper. See what the devs are doing and how active their marketing team is. Make your own decision, OP it wont tank, it will dip as fear sets in then go strong. Not crazy moon mission as this is escrowed to a hedge token that floats of silver and gold prices.....

Fuck me if you dont know this shit how the fuck you even invest brainlet.. read their whitepaper and roadmap.

Fuckkkkkk i feel like im eating crazy pills

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6eI5-HLuwg&t=

Will go to whole new levels eventually. Just be patient and dont sell too early.

New coins on Kucoin never bomb.

Rarely have I seen a coin bomb and when it did it was usually because the creators scammed people.

This project is legit.

>Will go to whole new levels eventually.
When?
REEEEE

I have to be out by the 26th

Read my other post you absolute fucking sperg. Stop talking out your ass based on trying to predict a market full of shitcoins

> I haven't held this for a week but it still hasn't mooned, should I sell?
BTC has been putting brakes on everything, just make sure you have an exit in the 2x-5x range.

I'm so fucking impatient

I warned you kiddo. You're gonna remember this post when it bombs.

What does this coin do?

Relax op, just don't FOMO sell at a lose, this thing will go up and you will feel good about yourself

Takes money from retarded kids

Makes money

Makes money company owners by taking money from retarded kids

Your such a fud fag, this will not bomb. Legit product, Australian project, new to Kucoin, this is ready to go up, should see a good price of like x10 ico price soon, if not more

>your such a
Calm down pajeet, stop trying to drag others down with you

I like this guys vids

but why does he hate hodling?

Faggot sorry I can't be bothered with my grammar while I talk to degenerates like you, life is busy when YOU'RE not just sitting at home jerking to traps like yourself.

>I can totally speak English perfectly fine Sir, please stop interrupting me while I go drink cow piss and smear its shit all over me
Okay rajesh

How would this coin NOT moon?

>A coin that no Australian has heard of and supposedly only has 10k users is TOTALLY going to spread like wildfire in Europe and SEA and be worth a billion dollars guys!

why did every other new coin on kucoin moon then?

Maybe it being a small pool, maybe it being a bull market, maybe it not being kucoin

If you want to throw your money away because 'it happened before' then go ahead. I also have a bridge you may be interested in buying.

it's at least going to go 2x
I'm going to sell when it hits that

Bump

>Bought at 0.00032
will i make it?

This looks good

why does that guy keep putting up and taking down that wall every few seconds?
is this some advanced whale tactic i don't know of?

Sorry didn't finish what the fuck happen to my message

This looks good op, just checked it out after seeing it being shilled here the last couple of days, x4 ico price, I'm in on this. We should we an upward trend from here, if any anons read the white paper and checked out the project and team, you would see this is solid, fucking buying, thanks fags

I see that too
I think it's autism

thanks for the good vibes
I'm new to crypto and put in 3k. It's all of my savings.

whale hired a retarded developer

First rule new fag, never invest more then you can afford ok, just listen to my advice, you must hodl no matter what happens, what price did you buy in?, I can see this going to $10 pretty soon and probably beyond.

>what price did you buy in?
$4

Really hoping this moons soon

>$10 pretty soon
that's it?
I hope it goes up much more than that

Doubling your money doing nothing in a week not good enough for you? Jesus

Yeah a literally who company with 10k users is TOTALLY going above 1B

not what what I've seen a lot of these coins like DBC and UTRUST doing.

they did like 4x-6x in 2 weeks.

Honestly it will probably be ~$15-16 in 2 weeks

>fags complain that canya didn't moon
>fags don't realise DBC mooned after almost 2 weeks
>fags ditch their canya
>whale accumulate
>price rises
>stupid fagots fomo back in ATH
>a lot of pink wojak ,nigger crying
>just another normal day in /biz

>tfw pajeet doesn't know how Veeky Forums works and just calls names without offering a single valid point
Good luck pajeet, hope you can afford your own street to shit in

Pretty sure I said hodl faggot, you could see a x10 in a month or two. Did you read anything about your own investment for fuck sakes? Just as well biz doesn't just shill shit on to all you newfags, they need you biz clearly.

>Did you read anything about your own investment for fuck sakes
The only thing I know about it is it's newly listed on kucoin and almost all coins newly listed on kucoin moon within 2 weeks.

I really hope this shit takes off, I'm in on it and UFR, hopefully once the contests ends great mooneru will come and I can enjoy both UFR and CAN's delicious gains

I'm only on PFR, CAN and UFR too.
I hope these shits will hit a normie's exchange and lift off.
My hands are starting to weaken

>I'm in on it and UFR
I am so sorry.

I don't buy coins that have already mooned.

REEEEEEE GO UP CANYA

I got in at 4 as well. This kangaroo coin better fucking moon. It has to follow kucoin protocol. New coin = moon

I also just put a buy order for that aigang coin. Now I have two chances to moon.....or two complete tanks. I will end it if both go to shit

I'm all in on CAN,
Should I half my investment and put the rest in Aigang?

Is aigang any good?

It seems promising. But what coin doesn't lol. I don't even know if my buy order went in , I tried to catch it during a massive dip. I would split it up, I have 6k split up between 7 coins. Although I'm trying to narrow that down to 3 or 4

On phone , hopefully my order went through and it mooned. It's late here I'm off to bed. Gl user

I'm just starting out, I think going all in when you first start out is a good idea because you can get a lot more money to invest in other coins.

gnite

Do
Not
Sell
At
A
Loss

hodling a heavy bag right now faggots

Its gonna hit 6000 in a few days mark my words

why do you believe this?

I know, me too holy shit

this, on the long term every coin with even a half decent team will lift off eventually. it is beyond me why fags sell at a loss

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Canya?

>White paper that is 90% incomplete
>Giving them money
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah why?