Is anybody else not enjoying this shit no more?

fuck me senpai desu. this shit was so much fun at the start. daydreaming about being rich and making it. materialistic shit and making parents proud etc

now that i made it its just pure pressure and stress. euphoria turned into depression. instead of being happy i am always so damn hard with myself when i miss moonshots, icos.

keeping up with 100 telegram groups, biz, slacks has burned me the fuk out.

i miss this initial first high so much of basically turning rich overnight. now the next bracket to super stupid rich is so far away that i cant keep up with the fkin pressure.

im losing aesthetics over this shit. didnt visit fit in ages and this shit is the only shit money cant buy. holy fuuuuk senpai i need to get my shit together

im thinking of cashing out everything. leaving like 100k into some obscure lowcap shitcoins, come back in 6 months and hope for the best.

but staying in here with you faggots is slowly but surely making me lose it

desu im right with you, i turned $700 into $43k in just a few months...the dips are hard but the upswings are fucking insane...its just this game. you only lose if youre the last to exit

ive never even had $43k, no job right now either...its one big ride.

Just buy into VeChain and go outside and enjoy the fresh air.

Sage

Listen to "nose grows some" by the genius Thom Yorke

Hey man it's not for everyone. But maybe you should stop being such a mammoth pussy and get this money that's dangling right in front of your face. There will never, ever, ever be another opportunity like the next few months/year of crypto. Remember how hard it was to make money before this shit? That's what it will be like again. And unless you have a fat stack at that point to earn interest income off of, you'll be fucked. So suck it up pussy

>reddit spacing

not even once

Same feelings op, I have made 310k in four months and I just want 5-10x before the bubble burst to get out of this shitshow.
I haven't been to gym at all during this time, rarely see my friends or do anything I enjoy.
Hopefully I make it so I dont have to wageslave rest of my life.

Think back to your goals when you started.. Did you really wanna become a billionaire? Even if not through crypto you still can ;) As for low cap coins to drop 100k in... If I could do that I'd do Ellaism and maybe Sumokoin.. Not shilling just saying what I'd do today. Good luck!!

How.
Fucking
HOW do you find these coins

all i want is fucking 20k and im fine..
but i cant find SHIT..

fucking how.
help me
fuck

ive been here for like 3 months and ive made 800 bucks , liek what the fuck man

You did the same thing user

Sage this thread is dumb if generating money out of thin air doesn't give you a rush of some sort then you might need to look into fucking a cactus or something to get a real rush going

you sound like a weak little bitch (because you are)

go KYS

Just put everything in LINK and wait a year or 2. Link has a minimum of 10x from here and a maximum of the center of the galaxy.

Started with 3k and went into wtc at about 1$ and sold at 8$. You just need to find one promising coin and hope it get's shilled. Now Im just playing it safe with big marketcap coins.

this

buy shitcoins with 10x potential. Just sold my LINDA for 7x profit and bought SUMO today, that's one of my shitcoin bets atm

im not enjoying how to figure out paying taxes and when to do so

>fuck me senpai desu. this shit was so much fun at the start.
I'm in the same boat, but kinda different.
Went in at the start of last year, with some I-don't-care money and just thought I'll buy me some stable, long term coins and just let it sitting mostly and in a few years from now, I'll either buy me something nice from it, when I finally can actually buy shit with crypto, or it's gone then and I won't care.
But suddenly the whole thing got crazy, with a new shitcoin that might or might not be a great project popping up every day and no matter in which category it falls, it might moon or drop like a rock, in both cases affecting my other holdings by increasing or decreasing their value…
And then there is the whole BTC/BTCcash/BTCrandommetal shitshow, the influx of new money and so on.
Now I'm also caught in chasing moon missions and shifting my portfolio back and forth and it really fucks with my productivity in my real job (which I unironically do enjoy).
I want to leave the rat race.

Ya, i get the concept; ive just hit NOTHING.. fucking nothing. Shits ither mooned already or held steady.
Im looking at FUN, becuase they at least have a decent idea of what they are doing.
but fuck i dont know; i cant get anything rolling in my favor.

the way you're picking is all wrong, I avoid coins that have mooned, I pick coins that are premoon and have what seems like a decent and somehwat professional looking project (or with linda i just bought because altcoin buzz shilled it and then it went 2x the next day). If you buy an active project that has a small mcap you literally cant lose money and in most cases will make bank, just dont sell when it goes x2, you'll never get to x10 selling early obviously

Shill me, whats up next then ?
I got like 5th open right now to throw at anything.

DBC, VEN and REQ.

idk if its next, i bought sumo right now, but the thing is you have to have your eyes and ears open at all times, if i see something with better potential ill jump on it. and when i say better potential i dont mean when everybody and their mom is shilling it

at least you've had moderate success

I started in may with 10k and only have 100k now. And i spent more time researching my holds that most do

Crypto has just made me realise how much of a total fucking failure i am. Only thing keeping me from suicide is im holding WAN and LINk and i think they still have a chance to be a big hit. if i dont have at least 250k by EOY all bets are off

Fucking down about £1k since this time yesterday. Not worried just wonder when my hodls will pay off. Sold REQ for 10k coinmetro ico just before the dip so its relatively sheltered.

Do you just look at coincap and look at all the shitcoins in the back and read up on them?

>buy penny coins not shilled on Veeky Forums
>make multiple threads on how this new coin you bought is about to moon very soon!
>???
>profit

it's what the pajeets do

you fucking kidding me? You all in on both 50/50?

yes

I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one...
Only bad part i am brazilian and our money is worth nothing so i have to work my ass off or a month for minimum investment... i've just reached 1k dollar with UFR, stuck my money on XVG last month (motherfuckers) and i hope to make a 100k dollars by the end of the year

plz help with good advices hahaa
Peace honeys

Eoy you'll be a multimillionaire. Honestly

shit you'll probably be touching 1M when wan starts trading

If you have more than one million after taxes and you don't cash out right fucking now you are an addict and mentally ill.

50k in wan?

lmao user youre a millionare right now.

this will start trading insantly +20x

basically, but also twitter, the $ hashtags if and what people are saying about it. you want a coin that has an easily shillable trait. i picked sumo coz what they're selling it as is a better monero, and a lot of people regard monero as one of the most private coins so if this is better it's bound to moon

i mean idk if its better but that's the angle that people will go with

Thanks for the input, I'm tired of jumping on these moons too late.

Realistically at this point its pure fucking gambling; at least thats how it feels.

>All i fucking want is like 20 grand, thats it.. i dont need a million; its nice sure; but fuck; just something to say i was here in this part of history.

Would you be interested in investing and becoming a partner to work on an actual block chain project with real legit potential and in a fun market? Obviously if you hear the idea and don't like it, don't invest but if you do it would be something awesome to focus on instead of charts and it will get us all to that super rich tier. Not a massive buy in either, whatever you put in will give you a founders share so we can build the ico

sounds promising. any chance youre from india?

Lol no I'm a burger. No shill or fake bs here. I have an idea and some contacts but I only have 20k. Just looking to pitch it to some people to get it off the ground.

I know these girls IRL, although this picture is 5yo. Emily and Neave.

Same user, same :'(

I just need seed money to start a business but the whole markets gone to shit and my portfolio is stagnant :'(

WAN isn't on any exchanges right?

You bought at ICO?

story time pls user. how old were they at pic? does the left one take it in the ass

14/15, and yes.

one on the left still hasn't gown tits, and one on the right is really fat now though

This, having a link stack helps so much, I just fuck around with shitcoins, actually only feeling just'Ed for the first time since getting into this a few months back, but I feel ya, but really when I only had link and was accumulating link it's was kust fun times and just shitposting because I felt comfy as fuck

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

@mods legal in blessed europe gtfo cucks

"find a hobby"

I had $20k that I didn't know what to do with.
Put it in crypto.
Now I have $200k that I didn't know what to do with.
Same story.
Whatever.
I didn't care for money before and I don't care for it now.

But I have a lot of project and I can enjoy live.
Make room 20 minutes for crypto each day at 19:00 and disregard it other times of the day. Try it.