Assalamualaikum

hello are there any european brothers on here? i need some advices on crypto currency. my local imam has advised me that it is not halal but I have seen brothers investing and making huge money from this. i have children to feed and welfare alone is not enough. i need more inshallah. please guide me

hello sir,, nice to hav u on here. i am %100 europen blood and love ur kind in my country. i am profesional crypto trader from Germany. buy mark cuban sir.

Muham akbar sherpa sherpa bakalah. Muhammad jihad derka derka

achmed
crypto is like literally gambling and if you read the quran you would know gambling is haram

mohammed jihad derka allah inshallah

Salam. My opinion on this is that i only think its haram if you blindly buy coins thinking it might blow up. But if you invest in a project with real future and you believe in it. I think it doenst count as gambling

any one disrespectful you are kuffar

Fucking dirty muslim cunt, go blow yourself up or drive a truck of peace into white people

fuck your whore mother i drive my truck cock into her

>blow up
Hello i feel as if ur post is offending me please stop with mean

I am euroopeon now. I bringing an shitting street to my new beautiful lands. XLC is best coin that give me money to making shitting street paving with gold sirs. Thanking you sir.

Just do it. We all carry our own sins, many to the grave. We all will be judged.

Is it a sin for a man to steal bread to feed his starving family?

Yes. The man should have used a condom if he couldn’t afford bread.

buy bancor

this made me laugh way more than it should have

its going to be funny when in 50 years all the white people have completely left for other countries and most of europe has regressed back into an effective middle eastern shithole.

i imagine asia and australasia are good candidates for the future border controlled countries that are going to be necessary

you make good points. thanks you

go back to your side of the mediterranean sea

why are you jealos because u are kuffar trash

I want all muslims to die

buy bazinga coin bro!

This is as haram as fiat boi. Believe what you want to believe. Money have value if you believe it has value. I don't know why crypto is haram while fiat, gold, everything that we give value upon is not haram.

crypto is haram since this is gambling

I’ll drive my cock in ur ass faggot

I am not your fucking brother.

This