Upfiring

When will upfiring go back up? should I dump?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/VgEmgv7.png
i.imgur.com/sY6kHjH.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please do so I can buy it cheaper

Give it a week, if it isn't stable at or above 2.4 it's a piece of shit

I just bought some in the dip, i expect it to go back up and moon, your loss if you dump

I wish I had enough to affect the price of a coin

If anything buy more... This coin will be very valuable in the distant future

Definitely don't dump, are you retarded?

The fundamentals are still there:

Pros:
- Tiny as fuck marketcap
- Tiny as fuck supply
- Only on small exchanges currently when it is added to a big exchange soon price will skyrocket
- This project is extremely unique and has so much potential, if it reaches the market cap of a similar project such as siacoin it will 80x!
- The project has an active development team who knows what the fuck they're doing

Negatives:
Team is anonymous. This is because the coin literally facilitates illegal file sharing, so it's understandable.

Easy 4-5x by the end of January sounds about right.

Nice pasta, pajeet.

I have killed EVERY Upfiring thread I've posted this in so far. Say goodbye to your shitty thread, OP, because no one is going to post in it after this. >The reason UFR is good isn't the paid seeding, it's that leechers incur little to no risk of getting caught, because it isn't P2P in the traditional sense of "everyone who downloads also uploads". It has the upsides of DDL like Usenet and rapidshit, without the main downside of DDL of relying on centralised services and being difficult to search.

>The paying part is necessary to make it work, as it incentivizes good, fast seeds, but it's not where its true potential lies.

>I could tell you I'm not a pajeet but it doesn't even fucking matter. P&D or not, there is some potential in this coin, and the low market cap means that you're looking at 5x returns at the minimum if the project fulfills that potential.

i.imgur.com/VgEmgv7.png

>will
>should
>would
>could

You're being scammed pajeet. vTorrent did the exact same thing and they ran off with gains because it was too hard to achieve.

biggest scam.eu

show me the dev, pro tip you cant

Smart money dumped 2 days ago.

No, don't dump yet. This is a nice cozy winter hold user. It's kept my port green through every slump.

i.imgur.com/sY6kHjH.png

a Pizza coin absolutely disgusting

vTorrent still used the bittorrent protocol, which is vulnerable to mass surveillance. Upfiring is more like DC++ or something.

If it's a scam, that's fine. Anyone stupid enough to invest amounts they're not comfortable losing into shitcoins like this deserves to lose their investment. I'm in with what amounts to pennies, because I think the project has sufficient potential to turn those pennies into something more substantial down the line. If that doesn't happen, so be it; I'll monitor the situation, see what kind of a product the team gets out during their alpha/beta stages in the coming months (IF they get anything out), and if I'm not satisfied I'll just cut my losses and move on.

If you let the kind of retarded shilling these Discord fags are doing affect your investments one way or the other, you deserve to stay poor. This coin has a low market cap and a decent idea that solves a real issue, which is more than you can say for most shitcoins, and that alone should be enough for it to be worth considering.

i aggre with this its a high risk but with high reward

just do it bro cmon

it's ogre. it may have one small tiny pump left but it's dead at this point. i sold 2 days ago.

Daily reminder that every person you see shilling ufr comes from discord group /shill/

short term give a small profit.
It's risky unless you know your shit, a lot of luck involved.
This coin will rise a lot when it will be added to a bigger exchange, in my opinion the long term profit are much bigger than cashing now.

I just sold.. for about the same price I got in some days ago.. it's a gamble all right, not different from the other coins..

It literally says that they arent a PND Group, they promote coins that arw actually good

All Discord groups say that lmao